ANGELLAR HOME IMPROVEMENTS AND HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2006

Tony Angellar is a licensed and insured general contractor. After years of building houses, Tony started his home improvement and handyman service in October 2005. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal....

Simply Gutters

Simply Gutters is a family owned seamless gutter company with over 14 years of experience installing all types of gutters and leaf protection. We offer 5 or 6 inch seamless gutters in aluminum, galvanized, primed, and copper. At Simply Gutters we pride our company on reliability, great communication, and honest integrity with every customer and every project. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best into all of the work we perform. No matter the situation you bring, we will incorporate simplicity and quality into your project. We are experts and will always keep you educated about the work process. We look forward to earning your business.

Moe Lawn And Snow Removal

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, yard work, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, snow removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Wayne lawn care

Hi my name is Duane I own a small local lawn and care service company we’re an family operated and Are located in Minneapolis and also provide services to the surrounding metro if for any reason you can’t reach me and can also give my manger a call Donovan Collins 612-501-2912

05/31/2014

Description of Work
Installation of stone backsplash. | |My wife and I found a really cool backsplash at the store, and picked up enough to do our kitchen. Then we got home, and realized we didn't want to fuss around with installing, cutting, clean up. Ugh. | |So we called Tony! He came in, took a look at the kitchen, and the product, and gave us a quote and timeline. We didn't hover over him while he was doing the work, but he got it put in pretty quickly! He got all the outlets put back in, and cleaned up - you'd never have known he was there at all! | |End result looks great, and well worth the call!

Category drywall

08/09/2010

Everything went very well. I had bought a sink that was too deep so had to go exchange it, and while I was doing that, Tony fixed the outside faucet, and then installed the sink and faucet when I returned with it. He works fast and does a great job, and cleans up after.

Description of Work
I had Tony install a new kitchen sink and faucet, and repair a leaky outside faucet.

Category gutter cleaning,remodeling

02/05/2009

He is very good at his projects. They cleaned up after themselves. I have recommended him. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Angellar Home Improvements and Handyman Services did remodeling for us.

Category remodeling

04/05/2007

Tony came out and gave us a very reasonable quote as compared to two other contractors. He was open to suggestions and helped trouble shoot any obstacles. For example, he made the second area a step lower, to keep the overhang clearance acceptable. He also carved out an area for us to be able to reach the garden hose hook up without requiring it to be moved. The portion of deck off the cement stoo...

Description of Work
Tony added a cedar deck to the back corner of the house. One section (9'x13') was built off the existing cement stoop. The adjoining second section (12'x18') completes the L shaped deck. Nine concrete footings were poured. There are steps leading to the backyard and child safety gates at each entrance of the deck. The previous metal railing around the cement stoop/steps was removed and he added railings to match the rest of the deck.

Category remodeling

12/10/2006

Tony picked up the phone on my first call for an estimate and was at my home within 2 hours. The estimate was for 2 hours labor, and scheduled to perform work the following afternoon after a previous appointment. Tony showed up a little early (which was good!) and started work immediately. Tony was done with the gutters in an hour & a half and charged accordingly. I did have a mess on the ground t...

Description of Work
Tony cleaned out approximately 150 feet of gutter on a 1-1/2 story bungalow & garage.

Category gutter cleaning

DECKS, CARPENTRY, FLOORING, SHEETROCK, PAINTING, WALLPAPER, REMODELING, PLUMBING, ELECTRIC, LANDSCAPING, SNOW REMOVAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal