Albrecht Company

Founded 1968 • With Angi since April 2003

Since 1968, our family owned and operated business has provided commercial and residential customers throughout the Twin Cities with quality landscape, irrigation, and excavation services. We are proud to have established long-term relationships with so many of our clients. We take the time to know the people that we serve and their property so that we can best serve their specific needs. We specialize in: -Irrigation service and installation -Landscape design/build including walls, pavers, plantings, water features, and more. -Commercial snow removal -Excavation including drainage remediation -Site work including demolition, grading, and concrete/asphalt services Give us a call today for more information or to schedule an estimate!...

J’s Rain Drains

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

Diversified Drainage

Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and trained employees our mobilization costs are at the least a few hundred dollars. We may sub-contract out services that others are better able to perform than us in some situations like patching asphalt, underground boring, and bolder landscape walls. All payments are due upon completion and generally will collect payment onsite. For special promotions and financing options ask your rep.

BDI Outdoor Solutions

BDI Outdoor Solutions has over 20 years of experience in professional landscape management specializing in both Residential and Commercial Outdoor Solutions. Our well trained and experienced staff provide superior landscaping services that complement our expert design skills. By offering a wide range of services to maintain the beauty and functionality of your lawn and property, we work hard to get the results you deserve. After all, BDI’s philosophy is that there is no off-season when it comes to maintaining your investment. BDI Outdoor Solutions is ready to help you with any and all issues, 12 months out of the year. Our crew will help you achieve a better looking home by designing, constructing and maintaining an outdoor living space that will turn heads year-round. BDI prides itself in using only high-quality products and equipment to create designs that will be the envy of your entire neighborhood. See what a healthy, well-designed landscaped lawn can do to improve your property's curb appeal - and ultimately how it can enhance the value of your home. Contact us today to learn how BDI Outdoor Solutions can create the property of your dreams!

04/18/2017

He was amazing. He did beautiful work. I don't have anything negative to say. I do not have any constructive feedback for him. He just does beautiful work. I will hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Wood work.

Category contractors

09/10/2015

I called this company a few days ago and set up an appointment to come over to look at a damaged retaining wall from a recent storm and I am sitting here waiting for either a phone call or for them to show up! Well I take it they are not coming and do not want my business! It's to bad because besides the retaining wall I have many other things I want done to our property. Services they claim to pr...

Description of Work
Nothing because they did not show up for our appointment! Nor did they call! Update: They did call later in the day and apologized. Update: Came back and gave me some good ideas for my damaged retaining wall.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

05/06/2015

They have done a good job of maintaining the system that they installed.

Description of Work
We have used Albrecht Company to service our irrigation. They installed the system.

02/04/2015

They come every year and blow out the sprinklers in the fall for us. Sometimes the office will call in October and ask if we want to be on the schedule. In recent years they did not call and I had to remember on my own to make an appointment. Sometimes things need fixing in the spring and they have helped with those repairs. I have never had a problem.

Description of Work
winterization blow out sprinklers

08/14/2014

Poor responsiveness and lack of professionalism. If we had checked Angie's List in advance, we wouldn't have even bothered to call this company to begin with because other members have had the same type of experience with them.

Description of Work
We needed lawn drainage issue addressed and we called and spoke to the owner. We were told he would come out in the next few days to look at our situation and give us an estimate. Four business days passed and we heard nothing, so we called him again and were told he went on vacation!

Category irrigation systems

Irrigation & Landscaping Solutions.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check