Velocity Drain Services Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2010

20998 134th Ave N Ste 108

Rogers, MN 55374

Velocity Drain is a 24 hour, full-service plumbing and drain cleaning company that services the eleven county metro area. Our employees are masters at their trade, courteous, clean and professional. We specialize in residential, commercial and industrial buildings. We offer emergency service. Velocity offers up-front pricing and fully-stocked trucks with all of the necessary equipment to do the job right. Additional phone number (763) 225-2828....

09/08/2016

Nancy M.

Have used Velocity Drain Services for many years for both emergency and preventative maintenance. They are always on-time, professional, and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend contacting them!

Description of Work
Preventative maintenance. Clean main sewer line from home to street.

01/01/2016

Edward S.

Marcus did a great job. I had service within 2 hours of calling and it took him less than an hour to have my drain cleaned out. The 10% discount for seniors was much appreciated. The price was very fair. Will hire them for any additional plumbing needs I have.

Description of Work
Marcus came in and ran a snake 50' into our kitchen drain. I had run a snake in 32 feet but was unable to clear the clog. When Marcus finished the drain worked fine.

09/08/2014

Jeannine S.

They were knowledgeable and friendly. There were no issues scheduling with them and they showed up on time. The owner himself came out for the service.

Description of Work
I bought a deal from them for a sewer main line drain cleaning and a free camera inspection.

06/16/2014

SCOTT P.

That was fine and they ran the camera through. He snaked the camera down through and it showed up on the motor. Scheduling was good and I was here when they performed the services.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from this company for: $111 for Sewer Main Line Drain Cleaning with Free Camera Inspection.

06/12/2014

John J L.

It turned out good. I have used them several times for other things. Nick was very friendly and very pleasant. He explained everything and I would use them again. They got the job done in about 90 minutes. The scheduling for the most part was good, but we did have to reschedule one appointment.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for $111 for Sewer Main Line Drain Cleaning with Free Camera Inspection.

03/17/2014

Jill O.

It was fine. They did a great job but my only complaint is that I think it was for a 2 inch blade and persons have told me that the 2 inch blade brings back the roots so we ended up paying extra to get the 4 inch blade. The biggest let down was that I was only paying for the 2 inch blade cleaning. I think they came out in late Fall and I ended up spending another $50 or $75 to upgrade to the 4 inch. But overall they were professional, did a good job, they were in and out and they were great.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Velocity Drain Services Inc for them to clean out the roots out of my drains.

Category drain cleaning

Thank your for your comments! We look forward to working for you in the future!

03/07/2014

Jaysen D.

Nick was great. Very professional and efficient. He did his work and set up the camera. Walked me through the line via camera and explained each issue that arose. Decided that no additional work was necessary. I had him look at a second drain. He explained how that drain worked and ultimately let me decide if I wanted the work performed, but suggested that the slow drain was simply because one of the parts was clogged. He cut the clog (mostly hardened soap scum) with a pocket knife and it was good to go. He could have easily convinced me there was a bigger issue and could have charged me another $100, but did not. Very, very happy with my service from Nick!

Description of Work
Single pass through the main sewer line with camera inspection. Also looked at clogged floor drain in basement.

Category drain cleaning

We're glad you had a positive experience working with us! One of our main goals is to provide our customers with honest and educated service, not to sell them on drain work that isn't needed. We look forward to our future business together!

02/26/2014

Kate S.

The technician was nice and professional, but I feel as though I didn’t get what I paid for. Specifically, the gentleman only used a two-inch blade when all sewer lines are 4 and 6 inches in diameter at certain points. What's more is that he told me he was only there to perform a video inspection when I advised him the deal was for an actual cleaning, and he never followed up with an invoice. Ultimately, I will not use this company in the future.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for them to do a cleaning and video inspection of my sewer line.

Category drain cleaning

The reason we only start out with a 2 inch blade is to protect our equipment and your drain. The two inch blade allows enough room for our camera to go down and inspect the problem occurring, if any, and determine what work should follow. We can't send the camera down without making sure the line is clear, and we won't send down the 4 or 6 inch cutter if we don't need to. Thank you for your review, we hope this clears things up for you!

02/21/2014

Sandra S.

They were useful and cordial, but I was a bit surprised that what they were doing was just a test. They also fixed another problem they found.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal from them for sewer main line drain cleaning with a camera inspection.

02/11/2014

Andrew H.

That turned out well. I had them out a couple of times too. They were great all around. Andrew was the one who came out every time to me. They did the drain cleaning as well as suggested taking away the roots. I had another drain issue at a later date and they did that for me too.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from this company for: $99 for sewer main line drain cleaning.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for your review and your continued business! We look forward to working for you in the future!

B & D Plumbing, Heating & A/C

Welcome to B & D Plumbing, where you are our #1 Priority! We are a family owned and operated business proudly serving the metro area since 1982. We are committed to your satisfaction. Our provide the highest quality products and services. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff are committed to meeting your needs. Join Our Home Care Club! We will provide routine maintenance of your equipment which yields the lowest overall operating costs while giving you, our customer, the highest probability of year round comfort. Our Maintenance Savings Plan Includes -Help your equipment last longer -Lower utility bills -Improve reliability -Extend equipment life -Improve Capacity -Improve Safety -Discounts on repairs -Professionally Trained Technicians -24 Hour Emergency Service Visit Our Showroom Or Call Us For More Information.

PLUMB RIGHT

Plumb Right- 763-561-3306 is a family owned and operated full-service plumbing company working in the Twin City Metro area since 1988. Winner of the North Dakota/Minnesota Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics 2015-2016. We are committed to providing the best plumbing service at a fair and competitive price and dealing honestly and fairly with our customers. Plumb Right uses a straight forward pricing system with options so our customers always know what the exact price is before any work begins. We offer convenient two-hour appointment windows and answer our phones 24/7 so we are always available if you need us for an emergency. We offer Saturday appointments at Mon-Friday rates. we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We offer two-year warranties on all parts furnished by Plumb Right and all labor performed by our technicians on new installations. All our employees are drug tested, background checked and professionally trained. We understand our responsibility to the environment and our community. Our customers have the opportunity to join our membership club that gives you a discount on all services. Fully licensed by the State of Minnesota and carry local city licenses including Minneapolis and St. Paul.

Goss Plumbing, Inc

We are currently servicing all clients and we are currently taking extra precautions to keep you and your family safe. Goss Plumbing offers a full range of new installation, service, and repair plumbing. We repair or replace leaking pipes, clogged drains, faucets, toilets, water heaters, gas piping, etc. We also do commercial new construction and remodeling. We have years of covering all areas of the plumbing trade. Having designed and installed the entire plumbing systems of many retail stores, we are experts at these plumbing systems and able to diagnose and repair any problem that could go wrong. We strive to maintain a neat and clean work environment and to minimize disruption to business operations while on site. ​Master Plumber License: PM735050 Plumbing Contractor: PC758462

Offers by Goss Plumbing, Inc on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, & Pumping Services.

Septic Pumping.