KW Billman Roofing Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2008

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Roofing. Roofing repair. Gutters.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

KWBillman Roofing is one of the oldest Licensed contractors in the state of Minnesota. We are also a Master Elite contractor through GAF. We have been awarded national Quality Excellence awards in the roofing industry. KWBillman Roofing has been in business for 21 years. We offer complete roofing systems that begin with quality roofing materials, proper venting of attic space, and adequate insulation. We use only qualified installers. KWBillman Roofing is open on Saturday and Sunday by appointment and emergencies only....

GreenGuard Construction Inc

General Contractor focusing on helping businesses and homeowners renovate their properties since 2004. We specialize in Storm Damage Repair and Replacements. Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Doors and any other item that may have been compromised. We will work hard to ensure you are back to pre-storm condition as quickly and efficiently as possible while providing EXCELLENT customer service. We work with all insurance carriers. Call for a FREE EVALUATION Today.

Doors-R-Us

Doors-R-Us is a 24 hr turn around company on all installations, we specialize in installation of all doors, including patio doors, storm doors, exterior doors , interior doors, garage doors. We provide 24 hr emergency services. Are services area is a 100 mile radius of Chatfield, Mn. We are a five star rated company on Google. We are dedicated to service and quality craftsmanship on every project. We install in every weather element .

Hoyer Construction LLC

At Hoyer Construction LLC, our ultimate goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors.

11/18/2016

The sales technician came to the house relatively quickly and was very friendly and professional. He stated that we would get the estimate later that day. Two weeks later, I had to send him a reminder. Then it took a few days to get back to me. I accepted the estimate and offered some available dates. I received no response and had to check again a couple of weeks later. No reply. My wife called a...

Description of Work
We needed some leaking areas repaired. The leaks only occurred during heavy, windy rains, so this was not an urgent need, but we expected to have the work done within a couple of months.

11/14/2016

KW Billman did the complete job (roof and siding) in two days in Feb 2017 (2 days of 60 degree weather). The workmanship was top-notch and the cleanup was extraordinary.

Description of Work
Needed my 30+ year old roof replaced. They also replaced some rotted cedar siding.

07/08/2016

Everything was top notch! Tim was professional and helpful and the job was done right and on time.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter repair..insulation in attic.

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing,roof snow removal,skylights,roof cleaning

07/05/2016

I called KWBillman on a Tuesday. I was in a huge hurry to get my project started and finished. I spoke to a lady on the phone and told her i needed someone out as soon as possible. I did not get off work until 7pm. She told me it was no problem. She had schedule me for that night at 8pm. When the sales rep arrived i thought oh boy he is going to be mad he is working so late, however, he was so ple...

Description of Work
Roofing Replacement

Category roofing,skylights

11/07/2014

Category skylights

Roofing. Ice Dam Removal. Roof Top Snow Removal. Blown-In Insulation. Roof Inspections. Skylights. Rubber & Steel Roofing. Roofing repair. Gutters. Siding. Windows. Doors. Decks.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover