Joe Tlougan Roofing Inc

With Angi since January 2010

Get the quality service you and your home deserve from the experts at Joe Tlougan roofing....

Hoyer Construction LLC

Hoyer Construction LLC

At Hoyer Construction LLC, our ultimate goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors.

06/28/2013

They're very reasonable on their price and they did the job and it worked out fine. One of my dent caps on the roof that was blown away and they just replaced it and that was all but they came right out and did the job when I needed it. It wasn't a $100 job, it's just small. I used them for that because I had his father do some roofing work for me many years ago and I was familiar with the name.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Joe Tlougan Roofing Inc. for clearing snow off my roof and for small emergency job I had.

CATEGORY roofing,snow removal

07/28/2012

They were awesome. They were great. We have a pretty simple roof. They came here by seven in the morning, pulled everything off and they were done by noon. They were very professional and cleaned everything up. We didn't have any nails or junk lying around in the yard. They were great. We would recommend them and they worked on our neighborhood too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof done by Joe Tlougan Roofing Inc. They replaced the shingles on our roof and also did some roof repair.

CATEGORY roofing

new construction, tear offs, manufacturer's extend warrantie, rubber roofs, flat roofs, asphalt roofs, free inspections.