Joe Tlougan Roofing Inc

With Angi since January 2010

3402 17th Ave NW

Rochester, MN 55901

Get the quality service you and your home deserve from the experts at Joe Tlougan roofing....

06/28/2013

john O.

They're very reasonable on their price and they did the job and it worked out fine. One of my dent caps on the roof that was blown away and they just replaced it and that was all but they came right out and did the job when I needed it. It wasn't a $100 job, it's just small. I used them for that because I had his father do some roofing work for me many years ago and I was familiar with the name.

Description of Work
I've used Joe Tlougan Roofing Inc. for clearing snow off my roof and for small emergency job I had.

Category roofing,snow removal

07/28/2012

Larry A.

They were awesome. They were great. We have a pretty simple roof. They came here by seven in the morning, pulled everything off and they were done by noon. They were very professional and cleaned everything up. We didn't have any nails or junk lying around in the yard. They were great. We would recommend them and they worked on our neighborhood too.

Description of Work
We had our roof done by Joe Tlougan Roofing Inc. They replaced the shingles on our roof and also did some roof repair.

Tom's Miller's Roofing

The Miller’s team is your dedicated Minnesota Roofing Contractor offering quality roofing at a competitive price. There is no job too big or small, we'll get the job done right. (24/7 emergency service available.)

All Craft Exteriors

Roofing, siding, windows, rain gutters, and more: All Craft Exteriors is the top choice for your exterior remodeling project. Founded in Rochester, MN by a group of craftsmen who enjoyed working together we’ve brought together the best home improvement team in the business. We use top quality products and offer a Lifetime Labor Guarantee. All Craft Exteriors is grateful to have earned a long string of positive reviews. In, fact, over 50% of our business comes from referrals made by previous customers. If you own a home or business, count on the craftsmen at All Craft Exteriors. Our company is built on trust.

Right Choice Construction LLC

Right Choice Construction is a orginaztion developed by a handful of people, Right Choice offers a premium products at affordable prices, Right Choice has over 20 years combined experience were fully licensed and insured.

new construction, tear offs, manufacturer's extend warrantie, rubber roofs, flat roofs, asphalt roofs, free inspections.