Joe's Lawn & Snow

With Angi since January 2013

6407 Penn Ave Shop

Richfield, MN 55423

We are a local family owned company that offers full service lawn and landscape and snow removal.our service area is southwest mpls, richfield, edina,bloominton, minnetonka, st Louis park,golden valley,fully insured. all our trucks and equipment are commercial insured and have gps tracking. we are licensed for fertilization and weed control...Our crews are professional and wear safety gear and company uniforms. We work with the water shed district and have been awarded the enviromental leadership award. And many more. We look forward to speaking with you. Joe...

09/21/2020

Harlan K.

never called me back, if these businesses are soooooo busy why not hire a couple temp workers? make more $$$ for the company, rent a couple of extra mowers, if its still busy, keep them on, instead of just ignoring people, a call back would be nice, perhaps he has someone else to suggest?

Description of Work
lawn mowing

02/14/2019

Patricia B.

I called. Joe answered and was able to work clearing my driveway into his already full schedule. He is personable and friendly. He was prompt and efficient, his work was excellent, clean and thorough. It is obvious he cares about what he does because he did such a good job. He worked around two sets of outdoor stairs and trash bins in a narrow driveway. His truck is equipped with a salter and the engine is quiet, which I appreciate living in a quiet neighborhood with close neighbors.

Description of Work
Driveway snow removal

Category snow removal

I'm so happy I was able to help you out this winter. let me know if u need any summer work done lawn care mulching bushes flowers pots gutter ect we are full service I love making our nieghborhood beautiful. thanks again for kind words.

11/09/2018

Kent A.

Called to ask about Fall cleanup services and snow plowing. Was told that they still have to finish regular customers and they aren't taking on new customers. Didn't even get to the snow plowing because, apparently, they don't want new customers. Guy was very short with me on the phone.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup

Category lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

07/29/2018

Cynthia K.

Nothing happened. They never responded back to my query.

Description of Work
Landscaping backyard.

05/17/2018

Inna T.

Last year, he serviced my yard for the entire summer. He did a good work, he was very efficient, and very professional. But I mentioned to him an area that was needed to be cut and it was overlooked several times. So he had to come back to do it.

Description of Work
He serviced my lawn the entire summer season.

05/19/2017

Julie S.

Very nice work, very thorough, good communication Lawn always loos good.

Description of Work
Ongoing since 2008 Lawn & Snow removal

Category lawn service,snow removal

Thank you for your kind words it's always great working with you and yes communication is key. We have enjoyed working for you all these years. And is great to continue to work for you. Thanks joe

03/16/2017

KATHLEEN D.

Last year 2016 was our first year using Joe After dealing with one of the large companies it was so nice to work with Joe...he returns calls...crew is usually the same and actually remembers to shut all gates etc. and are very responsive to requests. We will use him again this year...highly recommended.

Description of Work
weekly lawn mowing. spring clean up ..fall clean up

Category lawn service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it's been a pleasure working with you and happy to continue to make your place look great. We all have to be on the same team for everything to work great. See u soon.

11/21/2016

Wenke K.

We used his snow removal last year and we are using it again this year for my son. I bought it for my son as a present, but I pay for it, so that is how I use Joe?s Lawn & Snow. He is excellent! I think the price is reasonable, they come back when there is a little bit of snow and they clean it up again. They come and mark off his driveway and sidewalks, they are conscientious.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

Category snow removal

Thank you so much for kind words. We treat our customers as family. It's great to service this property again. Look forward to years of service. Your an awesome customer and thanks for taking time out of your day to leave a review.

11/08/2016

Virginia A.

This is the second year I have hired Joe and his crew and they did a great job again.

Description of Work
Fall cleanup of our south Mpls yard.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,leaf removal

Thank you again for using our service again this year. Look forward to making your house look great and stand out on the block. See you soon and thanks for the review.

11/03/2016

Marc T.

The crew was fast, thorough, and courteous. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Leaf removal

Category lawn service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to many years of service. Been a pleasure to do work for you. See u soon for your 2nd fall cleanup.

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
    Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts.

Offers by Dixon's Home Services on Angi
    A Step Up Window Cleaning

A Step Up Cares For Your Home! We offer fully customized window cleaning and house washing services to get your windows so sparkling clean you’ll hardly notice they are there! We are your residential window cleaning, house washing, roof cleaning, and gutter cleaning experts. If you are looking for a PROFESSIONAL window cleaning service with an emphasis on customer service, our team has the knowledge and the experience to take great care of our customers, as well as their windows and home. We offer instant and accurate online quotes, as well as in person quotes for the quickest responses in the Minneapolis area! Give A Step Up Window Cleaning a try, and Step Up Your Curb Appeal!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check

Residential and commercial lawn care dethatching, aeration, overseeding, mowing, snow hauling, edging, fertilization, mulching, gutter cleaning, snow plowing spring & fall cleanups,fencing installations and repairs.