Bellevue Lawn & Landscaping LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2012

Bellevue Lawn & Landscaping does the work so you don’t have to. Being locally owned and operated, servicing commercial and residential customers throughout the southwest metro, we are able to offer the best value and most personalized lawn maintenance and landscaping programs to fit your needs and budget....

Artistic Landscapes Inc

Artistic Landscapes is a reasonably priced, professional landscape design and installation company serving the Twin Cities area. We love to work on renovation projects, turning a boring landscape into a beautiful landscape! We are an owner operated company with 5 employees, designing and installing beautiful landscape projects ranging from $3000.00 up to $200,000.00. We give attention to detail on all of our projects and install all of our projects ourselves! We are dedicated to quality work at a reasonable price that will stand the test of time.

Magic Landscaping

We offer many different kinds of plantings, wether it be trees and shrubs to perennials. We can make your old yard disappear and a new beautiful yard appear! We also offer removals of plants, as well as custom pots with your choice of flowers all delivered to you door! We also specialize in lawn care and offer lawn trimming, shrub trimming, laying sod, or laying new seed for you! I am a owner operated, but I have been in the horticulture scene since I was 12 and have loved planting flowers and getting my hands dirty. No job is too big for me, and I will be sure the job is done correctly and to your satisfaction! I have many ideas of things that can work so I can even provide free quotes on areas you would like to be done! Another thing that makes us stand out is we offer a 2 year warranty on all trees, shrubs, and perennials, if they die or you would simply just like to swap them out we will do all of that at no charge to you! Thank you for reading and I hope you chose Magic Landscaping to meet all your landscape needs.

ProScapes

A garden should enrich your life and be a place to laugh, contemplate and reflect. ProScapes is a landscape design company who creates gardens that are sensitive to their surrounding environment, the architecture they offset, and the people who use them. ProScapes creates outdoor living spaces that offer a lasting, integrated connection between people and their home, garden and pool. For ProScapes, a home’s outdoor space provides an opportunity to expand the living environment in a way that instils a sense of belonging to nature – and expresses our clients’ place in it. To us, this space is not an add-on to a residence, but a beautiful, functional, seamless transformation of it. So whether you’re located in Minnetonka, Eagan, Woodbury or somewhere in between, we’d be happy to work with you on your specific needs. Contact our team today to learn more about how we can help with your residential landscape project. We look forward to hearing from you.

04/04/2020

Manny and the team at Bellevue do an excellent job at maintaining our lawn. They are efficient and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn mowing

11/20/2019

Manny and his crew did a fantastic job with our Fall clean-up! (He did a fantastic job with our clean-up last spring too!). We have a large lot with huge oak trees and lots of landscaping beds. So it is a big job! Everything looks great. Very pleased!

Description of Work
Fall yard clean-up

Category lawn service,leaf removal

08/14/2019

I have had three services in the past thirty years. This is the first year for Bellevue after using another service for over 15 years. I am delighted I made the switch; superior work with very professional folks. Worth every dollar I spend using their services! Thank you Manny and crew!

Description of Work
Grass Cutting and Spring/Fall Maintenance

12/24/2018

Great! The best decision we could have made was to go with Bellevue for our lawn maintenance needs. They do beautiful work! We hope to have them back next season.

Description of Work
Laying mulch and general, seasonal lawn maintenance, including cutting.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

10/11/2018

Manny and his team were fantastic. Manny was super responsive on coming over to take a look at my yard and to get me a quote. A previous contractor had trenched to run utilities to the garage but did not fill and tamp down the soil in the trench properly, so the soil sunk where the trenches were laid and the freshly laid sod sunk as well. Manny's team filled the sinks, tamped the soil down, regraded the entire yard, and laid new sod. My yard now looks beautiful. Thank you to Manny and his team. Excellent work!

Description of Work
Remove sod/grass fill sinks from utility trenching

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/16/2018

Amazing! Manny and team really know their stuff - they get in and get the job done quickly and thoroughly. Our lawn and landscaping looks better than it ever has and we couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Regular lawn care and landscape improvements.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

05/30/2018

I spoke to Manny on a Thursday and he said he would be over on the following Tuesday at 10am to give us an estimate. He never showed up, no call or text even to try to reschedule. Serious lack of professionalism, I took time off of work to be able to be here to meet with him.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

11/20/2017

I highly recommend Bellevue for lawn care and snow removal. Manny and his crew are very prompt and have great attention to detail. They always go above and beyond with service and never disappoint!

Description of Work
Lawn Care and Snow Removal

Category lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

10/25/2017

Manny and his crew did the job lightning fast, very well, and disposed of the whole yard full of leaves to compost. They whirled around the yard and did the whole job in 2 hours, which would have taken us several weekends.

Description of Work
We needed a crew to do our fall leaf raking,

10/23/2017

I spoke with Manny on a Friday; he indicated he would call me back on Monday to arrange a time to come out and give us a quote. He never called back (has been over two weeks) so apparently doesn't need our business. It certainly did indicate a lack of professionalism and poor customer service. I would have graded F overall but seems harsh since I can't rate how well Bellevue actually performs their service.

Description of Work
Looking for snow removal service for 2017-2018 winter

Category lawn service,snow removal

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for this inconvenience. I have received over 200 calls these last two weeks and might have missed a couple callbacks. We are a small business from Richfield with very good references and reviews so we get pretty busy around this time of year. We appreciate every customer's business with us and feel horrible for not getting back to you.

Spring Cleanup, Lawn Maintenance, Snow Plowing, Landscaping, Hardscape, Roof Snow Removal, Fertilizing, Tree Service, Leaf Removal.

Check, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover