City Moving & Storage

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2015

2.6

So, you're about to move and are looking for the best deal, professional services and hope you can get a team that actually will take good care of your irreplaceable belongings. You need to get your move done quickly and yet have the greatest of care taken to get everything into it's new surroundings without the loss or damage of anything. You need a team that values your things as though they belonged to those in care of them. Well, look no further. We can also pack and crate your belongings for you. Just another great service from City Moving & Storage....

***We are a multiple year Super Service Award Winner, with an "A" rating at the Minnesota Better Business Bureau, and Google. We're a full service moving company covering the entire state of Minnesota. We do full packing, as well as moving of entire households. Our workers will stretch wrap all of your furniture then put clean, thick moving pads over it for protection. We've been in business 14 years, and are fully licensed and insured. We are a local company that takes pride in running a solid, and ethical moving business.

Family owned and operated since 1994, we provide moving and storage solutions to homeowners, renters, builders, and businesses. We also offer packing and unpacking, and customize services to meet your needs. **OUR HUDSON LOCATION** 82 Coulee Road, Hudson, WI 54016. ph: 715-377-7777.

We are a family owned and operated company with roots right here in the Twin Cities for 20 years.. We are here to assist you with any aspect of your move, whether it be a local Minneapolis & St Paul move, or a cross country move; we have the service, answers, and staff to get you and your things to your new location! We have been moving homes and businesses successfully since our founding in 1999. We are fully licensed and insured. Additional phone: (866) 908-4808.

08/03/2017

The workers were young strong high school/college students led by an older very experienced driver. They never stopped working for a second. They were on time, extremely respectful and never complained throughout the long hot day! I would highly recommend them to any of my friends moving in the future! Extremely happy with their services!

Description of Work
My closing date kept getting pushed back and I was in desperate need of movers. The company I had originally hired cancelled on me because of the closing date changes and Bob was extremely helpful and understanding of my situation and helped get me on the schedule and moved into my new home with a couple days notice. I am so glad the other company cancelled because City Moving & Storage was clearly the best choice and I'm so happy I was moved by them!

08/01/2017

We would never hire the company.

Description of Work
We moved our home furnishing to a new condo. They broke our sewing machine cabinet, place several gouges in the breakfront and more scratches. We had an end table that was scratched so much that they had a company take and and promised to refinished it, this was two months ago, and we still don't have it and the movers will not respond to our calls. The dented and scratched several other pieces of furniture.

Category moving companies,storage units

06/27/2017

TERRIBLE!!!! DO NOT HIRE!!!!

Description of Work
We were moving from a 2 bedroom apartment. We were given a ballpark amount of $800 and guaranteed 3 men and a truck. One was a female. They charged us $1500 and claimed they were there for much longer than they were. They arrived at 10 (2 hours late) and at noon took a 1 1/2 hour lunch. They were gone by 4:15 and charged us until 6:15. On top of all that , they did not take our belongings to our new home. They took them back to their office and didn't deliver it until the following night. The owner would not accept our calls. TERRIBLE company!! Stay away!!!

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed] you are not one of our customers we have never moved you !

07/01/2016

I would absolutely never recommend City Moving and Storage, it was the worst possible experience. To start with free boxes were advertised, but never delivered as requested. On the move day a crew of 3 teenage boys showed up. They seemed to have very little moving experience. It took all 3 of them well over 30 minutes to strap and move a King size mattress. We had 5 adults and 6 pre teen kids movi...

Description of Work
Residential move, including 3 person crew and truck.

Category moving companies,storage units

05/12/2016

went smooth, no hassle and there were no hidden fees.

Description of Work
the crew was fantastic...they addressed all my needs and my belongings were taken care of. The best customer service experience i have had with a moving company, and i've moved a lot.

Category moving companies

Packing & Unpacking. Loading & Unloading. Delivery. Storage.