CLEARWATER PLUMBING HEATING AND COOLING

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2004

4.4

10 OR LESS EMPLOYEES, OWNER OPERATED, FURNACE/AC CHANGE OUT, WATER HEATER CHANGE OUTS AND EMERGENCY SERVICE....

Drain Pro-Plumbing, Inc

Family owned company that provides commercial and residential plumbing and drain cleaning.

Total Comfort

We sell different. We service different. Experience the Total Comfort difference, since 1956. If you’re in need of heating and cooling services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, Total Comfort is a skilled, award-winning HVAC company that can solve all your needs! From AC repair to furnace replacement, HVAC maintenance, and more, we are here to provide you with trustworthy, quality, affordable HVAC services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, from Brooklyn Park to Eden Prairie and everywhere in between! Since 1956, we’ve been doing whatever it takes to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their heating and cooling service. As a locally owned, customer-focused company, providing honest, quality work to our neighbors in Minneapolis-St. Paul is our #1 goal. Every job we do is performed with respect and courtesy, leaving you satisfied in a more comfortable home! For unparalleled HVAC services, experience the Total Comfort difference now! For top-quality products and service from technicians with the latest industry knowledge, contact us today.

Offers by Total Comfort on Angi
MR RAIN IRRIGATION

Owner/ Irrigaton Technician and Professional: Luke M. Owner/ Irrigation Technician and Professional: Shane K. Office Manager : Caroline M. Irrigation Technicians: Paul E., Stuart S. and Shane K.

10/17/2019

We had our furnace go out and needed someone to find the reason why it went out and fix it, contacted this company and they said they would be out the next day. The service man they sent out the next day did not know what he was doing and spent the next 2 hours trying to find the problem while calling tech support constantly because he could not find the problem. It was very hard for him to give a...

Description of Work
Heating/Furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/26/2017

It didn't. Service provider did not even respond, which I feel is very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Requested a bid on converting transite heat ducts that are taking on water into drain tile, retrofit ducts into ceiling and install sump pit/pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

04/15/2013

They once came on a Sunday. Our furnace went out in the middle of the winter time; they came to turn it back on which was so nice of them. They are so prompt. I also thought it was going to be $300 but it was so cheap. Their prices are reasonable. They've been in the business for a long, long time and they really know what they are doing.

Description of Work
They've done a lot of work for us for our furnace and plumbing. They installed a new water softener. They installed a new furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

05/22/2012

I buy a lot of my fixtures from them. They are extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
I am a contractor and I have used Clearwater Plumbing Heating and Cooling. They installed dishwashers, toilets, and faucets.

07/28/2011

On the first call, the fellow was very pleasant and he explained the breakdown of the bill, in terms of how much the service call was and the hourly rate. That bill was about $285, and we had to go and pick up the garbage disposal ourselves. We kind of knew what the rate was. The second time, we knew what the rate was; so we knew he was going to pick up the sump pump and come and install that. We ...

Description of Work
I've used Clearwater Plumbing Heating and Cooling twice and I guess both times in July. On the first call, they replaced the garbage disposal for me. On the second call, they replaced a sump pump.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/17/2010

The process went very well overall. It took Joe a day to respond to my initial call, which was initially disappointing. When we talked on the phone, he determined that he should see the location due to some unusual location factors, so he turned around from where he was going and came to look the situation over. So, although I had to wait for a callback, he responded immediately when he talked to ...

Description of Work
Joe explained the options for replacing our leaking water heater, his office ordered my selection for delivery prior to installation, and Joe returned to install the water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

12/02/2009

Was a great experience, and I was very relieved it was not a major issue to fix.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking drain pipe. Josh had to isolate where the leak was coming from. Had to cut into the drywall (fortunately it was behind the microwave and stove) and found someone had drilled or nailed into the wall where the drain was and punctured the pipe during a current kitchen remodel. The pipe was cut above and below the holes and a patch installed.

05/13/2008

They were very helpful and informative got it all set up for them to do. They were late the day we had scheduled and I had to call and find out what was up but once I talked to them they got someone out here right away. Because they were late, it took two days, but they made sure that it was clean and usable when they left the first day and came and finished up first thing the next morning.

Description of Work
They took out an old electric hot water heater and replaced it with a tankless gas hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

05/01/2008

Call them, left a message, I had to call again, talked to someone, gave me an estimate, said will get back to me if it was possible to have someone fix the problem the same day, had to call again to get answer, they were able to get someone to do the work, got the job done very quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced some valves.

09/27/2007

Collin checked to make sure I indeed needed a new water heater. I knew I wanted the more expensive power vented water heater because I wanted to eliminate the water heater vent that runs up through the ceiling to make space for an upstairs bathroom remodel. Collin was very courteous and did not try to sell me anything. He explained that the water heater would be delivered to my home at my convenie...

Description of Work
Collin replaced my old 40 gallon leaking water heater with a 40 gallon Bradford white high efficiency power vent water heater (vented directly to the outside).

Category water heater repair

ALL PLUMBING, HEATING AND COOLING SERVICES. NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODEL, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL SERVICE AND INSTALLATION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express