Prostar Exteriors LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2016

Ice Dam and Roof Snow removal. Insurance Restoration Specialist and Remodeling Welcome to your all-inclusive home improvement specialists, servicing the Twin Cities area. Here at Prostar Exteriors, our mission is to make each building and renovation experience both pleasant and rewarding for our clients. We provide an exceptional variety of exterior and interior remodeling, that can give your home a breathtaking new look and feel, without breaking the bank. From start to finish we are committed to you and the project at hand. We can fully ensure that projects are completed in a timely, professional fashion, on budget and with a finished product that will provide you with many years of enjoyment and satisfaction. Free estimates. Contact Michael Herrick 612-581-0859 Email: mherrick525@gmail.com www.prostarexteriors.com Credit cards accepted. Financing available. "Peb hais lus hmong" sales manager on staff....

Pro Exteriors LLC

Pro Exteriors is located in Bloomington MN. With over 40 years of combined experience in the home improvement industry, we are able to provide our customers with the top notch service that each customer deserves.

D S Bahr Construction Inc

D. S. Bahr Construction, Inc is a growing company that stresses high quality workmanship with a personal touch. We specialize in roofing, siding, deck construction and most facets of exterior remodeling. We handle siding replacement in the twin cities, roofing in the twin cities, as well as all twin cities deck construction. We also perform other types of construction and remodeling for the entire twin cities metro area. When i started D. S. Bahr Construction, Inc in 1990, I decided that there were two important standards that I would maintain for my company: high quality & excellent communication. We use only the highest quality roofing, siding and deck materials backed by strong manufacturers. My Minneapolis roofing contractors know that every job must pass my high standards for quality work. You won't find a deck builder in the twin cities that takes more pride in their quality workmanship. Communication - as a home owner myself, i understand that there's nothing more frustrating than waiting for answers and call backs from companies i need service from. At D. S. Bahr Construction, we guarantee that we'll answer all your questions in a timely fashion. No more waiting indefinitely for a call back to get a bid for decks in St. Paul or roofing in Minneapolis. No more playing "phone tag" when you need answers about house siding in the twin cities. As president of D. S. Bahr Construction, I'm still hands-on and in the field. If you contract us to handle your remodeling and construction needs, you'll always have a link to the owner and president of the company. Please include a contact phone number when emailing for estimates. Award winning.

INCLINE EXTERIORS

We are a roofing contractor that specializes in Cedar Shake and Shingle, Asphalt and Fiberglass Shingles, Rubber and flat roofs. We also offer Siding, Gutter and Window installation services. Call us!

03/14/2019

I was very stressed out about getting ice dams and snow removed from my roof. Prostar provided prompt and professional service.

Description of Work
Ice dam and snow removal from roof.

Category roof snow removal

02/01/2019

The overall experience was rough due to our insurance insurance company. Thankfully ProStar helped greatly with that. The finished product looks awesome!

Description of Work
We had storm damage to an out building and our home. They replaced the roof on our out building and did a full siding job on our home.

Category roofing,siding

01/18/2019

Very good. Always very prompt when asking any questions. Was done in a timely manner. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair,siding

08/20/2016

Jacob was punctual, smart and fast. They had a tough job to reroof a 100 year old cabin and they did an A+ job. All details were covered and cleanup was fantastic.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and reroofing. Almost 80squares.

08/14/2016

It all went very well. From the inspection of roof problem I had right down to the clean up after all work was done. They even got ahead of schedule and finished 4 days earlier, that was great! I would recommend All Star Exteriors to everyone that needs roof work. Jacob and Mike were excellent to work with and there recommendations solved my over heating of my upper level. If I ever need there ser...

Description of Work
Roofing, remove existing roof and add new and add venting to roof.

We do use subcontractors additional email: roofmesideme@gmail.com Jacob Herrick 612-386-3015

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal