Lindman Plumbing

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2004

Twin Cities #1 Plumbers!! Family owned & operated since 1973. Our father and son plumbing company has everything you need. We produce quality work and always do the job right the first time. We are also honest with all of our customers and offer reasonable prices to meet your needs. Whether you are a homeowner or a small business owner, our licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing company is here to serve you. Additional phone number - (866) 645-8639. Additional DBA - Gary E. Lindman Plumbing Co....

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

plumbers (115)drain cleaning (10)home remodeling (6)gas fireplace repair (6)well & water pump repair (2)water softeners (1)water heaters (1)

09/21/2022

Kim J.

Gary and Caleb were great! Very responsive and took the time to explain details of the job. Unlike other companies that will not give you a quote unless they visit and charge Gary gave me a ballpark estimate and advised how to contact the city to shut off the main water line, saving time and money. I would recommend Lindman Plumbing to anyone needing a plumber and will definitely use again if needed.

Description of Work
replacing a leaking main valve and sprinkler valve

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

05/17/2022

Kathleen C.

Lindman plumbing did a great job at replacing a broken sink in my basement. Gary was very upfront with me about the job and explained all the different options. I am very happy with there work and how the job turned out.

Description of Work
Sink replacement

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

12/30/2021

Patrick S.

They are perfect, they took care of it and reasonably priced. It was alright.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

10/15/2021

PETER W.

They came and found the leak. Repaired it in about 1.5 hours. Mr. Lindman is very personable person and easy to get along with. They have lots of experience and know how.

Description of Work
Repaired small gas leak.

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

10/13/2021

Bill T.

Gary and his grandson did a terrific job. With their experience and skill they were able to repair a broken connection in the wall without tearing out shower tile, keeping the repair cost low. A super job at a reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Repair leak

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

06/15/2021

Patrick S.

The service was good, he came in there and took care of the problem in about 2 minutes. They were punctual and they did a very good job. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They unclogged 4 drains in the basement for me

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

02/21/2021

Rick H.

Gary answered my phone call on a Saturday morning. He was at my house in less than an hour. Couldn’t be more happy. I have found my new Plumber!!!

Description of Work
I had a leak in a Copper Pipe going into my Water Softener

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

10/07/2020

Christina S.

Excellent service and price. Gary and Caleb were professional in their assessment of the problem with the faucet and how to replace it with a new one. They went beyond what was necessary testing and retesting it to ensure they had taken care of the problem. Would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Replace Kitchen Faucet

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

08/25/2020

Benjamin M.

The installation was professional and it looks and operates great. Gary was easy to work with and reasonably priced compared to other licensed and bonded plumbers in the area.

Description of Work
Installing kitchen faucet, drain, garbage disposal

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/18/2020

Cornell A.

Excellent. Arrived on time, completed the work quickly and cleaned up. Helped us find and get the faucet we wanted. Very fair price. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replace disposal and kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/15/2020

Alison F.

Came to my house and charged my $150 to do nothing, had to call another plumber who came and replaced the wax ring which was the actual problem, not some clogged back up like he tried explaining for an hour that he couldn’t do, paid $192 to have the actual work done in 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Wax ring replacement

Category gas logs

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

That is not true, we were there for two hours. She called and said her tub was leaking. It was not so we tried the vanity and the toilet, found no water at all. The tub was plugged up ran real slow, so finally after trying a long time looking, we seen some water on the floor. coming from under the wall not under the toilet floor. We did not want to pull toilet because we did not have any drain cleaning machines on our truck if that was needed. So the tub and vanity water was backing up the pipes under the toilet. So if they were cieaned that would not have happened. Because the toilet never leaked on its own. So I advised her to call a drain cleaning company. So we did not charge her for all our time their. .

07/24/2020

pat M.

Lindman Plumbing was so helpful when our one bathroom dwelling had a toilet problem. Not only did he squeeze us in to his busy schedule but the price was fair and the work was excellent. Thanks Lindman. You were lifesavers.

Description of Work
Toilet was broken

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/23/2020

Chad T.

I wanted two comfort height toilets installed. Gary found a good deal on high end Kohler toilets that were fairly priced. It took awhile for the toilets to arrive at the suppliers warehouse, but it was worth waiting since i had two high quality toilets installed for about $200 less than what other plumbers were charging to install lesser quality toilets. Gary works with his son or grandson who is an apprentice plumber. It was Gary and his grandson who came to my house. They were both good, neat plumbers. I am happy with their work.

Description of Work
I had two old cheap toilets replaced.

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/03/2020

Robert K.

arrived when promised, work done satisfactorily

Description of Work
replace laundry tub and faucet

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/16/2020

Susan B.

They were able to come out right away given that the water pipe was leaking. I appreciated that they first explained why there was a leak and how they were going to go about fixing it. The repair cost was more than fair and the team very friendly and knowledgable. Super Job!!

Description of Work
Repair a leaking copper pipe

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/06/2020

Kevin U.

They did great, quick, cost-effective work. They were responsive and were able to come within a day of me reaching out to contact them and tell them about the problem.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking pipe under kitchen sink

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/05/2020

shelley H.

Excellent! He was very knowledgeable. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
two outdoor faucets replaced

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/14/2020

Kay T.

Gary was very personable on the phone calls, and in person. He and Caleb came at the stated time, and did a nice job. Again, very personable, and professional. The only concern I have is that they did not wear protective masks when entering my home. During this time, I think that at least offering to wear a mask, and social distancing, would be a good idea. That being said, though, they did a great job, and I would, without hesitation, hire them for any plumbing project in my home.

Description of Work
Adding an outdoor spigot

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/08/2020

Jessica W.

Lindman had good communication around the scheduling of the visit and made the repair quickly and cleanly.

Description of Work
replace drain assembly in bathroom sink

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

04/06/2020

Scott M.

I submitted an after-hours Angie's List request to Gary on a Friday, and he responded that evening to let me know he would call the next morning. I really appreciated his after hours response as it gave me peace of mind. He called as promised on Saturday, and scheduled me for Monday. Not only did he fix the problem, but his communication was prompt and he did as promised. Thank you Gary!

Description of Work
Troubleshoot knocking pipes and replace a faucet.

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

03/07/2020

Tom M.

A+ for quality services. Experienced Master Plumber / Small business owner with focus on integrity, teaching (customer & apprentice), family values. Excellent quality and pricing. No reason to go with anyone else.

Description of Work
Replaced old, leaky pipes; installed valves inside and outside; installed shutoffs.

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

03/05/2020

Barb S.

Great, responsive, professional and fair pricing. I got the deal for 2 hours for $270, they got done sooner and charged $235. I would definitely use them again. Good work, knowledgeable, gave different options.

Description of Work
Had a pinhole leak in a copper pipe

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

03/02/2020

Glen T.

Gary and JP fit me into their busy schedule on short notice... they spent 2 days working on the projects I gave them. They listened well, had good interpersonal skills and very professional in getting the work done well. I would call them again.

Description of Work
Tore down 70 year old cement laundry tub, installed new double laundry tub, kitchen sink pipes replacement (very difficult work), bathtub drain replacement, bathroom sink plug maint