Quality Locksmith Service Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2009

5787 Roscoe Rd

Pine Springs, MN 55128

1. Locally owned and family operated since 1980 2. We have 5 employees 3. No subcontracters used 4. MN does not require licensing 5. Base trip charge is $65 in normal coverage area 6. 10% off trip charge 7. Fast, friendly, and professional 8. Please call us today for a free quote...

06/27/2020

Rena E.

Answered the phone immediately and was available when it worked for me. Friendly & efficient. Price was comparable to other businesses. Satisfied-would use again.

Description of Work
Changing House Locks

11/06/2017

Michael D.

Great experience. Quality service, very friendly and efficient, all questions answered.

Description of Work
They made a duplicate car key, which is more complicated than when you could simply use solid metal keys.

03/08/2017

Elizabeth F.

quick response, professional service, very courteous and efficient

Description of Work
replaced broken door handle/lock with one that they supplied to match just the features we wanted

12/20/2016

Nancy S.

Great, very professional, polite and personable! Should I need of know of someone who does, I will definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Re-key the locks in my home.

07/12/2016

Kyle M.

New locks put throughout a commercial building. Punctual, helpful and professional guys. Great service.

Description of Work
New locks, new keys

06/09/2016

Erica T.

Ben was great. He showed up on time and got right to work. He even took the time to look at my door that was rubbing during opening an closing and tightened it on the frame so now it opens and closes smoothly. With the service, professionalism and genuine care and friendliness that he showed, I would DEFINITELY call on this company again. The work is warrantied for a year as well, so no worries there. This is truly a family business and you can tell that they take pride in their work. Thanks, Ben!

Description of Work
Changed out a deadbolt and a doorknob and re-keyed an additional door knob to match the deadbolt.

04/30/2016

Jerome G.

Ben and Matt arrived on time and were pleasant and efficient. Their standard trip charge is $65 rather than the $45 stated in their Angie description. Our two next door neighbors used them for re-keying the same time we did so there was only one trip charge for the three households. Their pricing was very reasonable. I could not have been happier with their service and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Re-keyed six deadbolts

11/17/2015

Elizabeth M.

I was a little nervous as I had some appointments later in the afternoon and had not heard back after my first call in the morning. I called back and they assured me they would be there today and gave me Ben's number. I called Ben and got his VM but he returned my call immediately. He gave me a quote at that time and said I was next on the list and he should be at my car in less than 30 minutes. He called back in about 45 minutes and the work was done. I've been told that replacement keys for these vehicles are expensive but it was only $40 to get a second key made. For me, I thought the price was fair, the service was prompt. Ben was polite and professional and even laughed at my jokes (bonus points). Quality will be my first call for any lock related issues in the future.

Description of Work
Lost my last key to my 2004 Ford Taurus the day before. Called Quality Locksmith in the morning and by 2 o'clock, they had made 2 keys and opened my car.

09/29/2015

Jim S.

First I had to resolve the issue of a 2 inch backset on the kitchen deadbolt. This had nothing to do with Quality Locksmith, but I had to deal with it, before continuing. Quality Locksmith did have a possible solution, which I did not opt for as I found a deadbolt with a 2 inch backset online. My point is that Quality Locksmith did have a solution if I couldn't find a 2 inch backset deadbolt, which was quite a search. I point this out because it is extremely difficult to find a deadbolt with a 2 inch backset. This unusual configuration had more to do with the design of my kitchen door than with the age of the existing deadbolt. When the 2" backset deadbolt arrived, I made an appointment with Quality Locksmith to rekey the locks and deadbolts on my kitchen and garage doors. Ben and Joe arrived within the specified time. After reviewing the situation with Ben, he gave me some options, which included a money saving option which we went with. By re-keying to the kitchen door lock, he saved us the expense of rekeying one lock. However, the new deadbolt was incompatible with the other locks, and Ben explained that a new core at a cost of $25 would fix that. So we opted for the new core. Then Ben and Joe went to work, and were finished in 15 minutes. I was impressed with the promptness and quality of the work. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 4 locks and cut several new keys. Replaced core in dead bolt to make it compatible.

09/04/2015

Brendan O.

Great - very professional, personable and speedy! We called the day we closed on a new house and he was to us by 3 (exactly when he said he would be) and gone before 3:30! Very quick, friendly and affordable.

Description of Work
Re-keyed all locks on two doors (2 door locks, 2 dead bolts)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Auto, Home, & Work Locks & Safes, Transponder Chip Keys, High Security Keys, Automotive Remote Controls, Deadbolts, ASSA & MEDECO

N/A