Optimum Cleaning LLC

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

34648 Hay Creek Trl P.O. Box 725

Pine River, MN 56474

Following all CDC guidelines

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

" Quality cleaning, not just the first time, every time!" Thank you for your interest in Optimum Cleaning, the best choice for cleaning in the Brainerd Lakes Area. We clean carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and do residential construction cleaning and commercial cleaning as well! With all the day to day responsibilities you face, caring for your home or business should not be one of them. We are locally owned and operated. Contact us today!...

carpet cleaning (27)air duct cleaning (11)house cleaning (4)floor cleaning (3)window cleaning (3)flooring (2)upholstery cleaning (1)

03/15/2021

Anthony D.

The home was just purchased and was vacant for about 6 Months prior to being purchased, it was quite messy, every inch of the home. The home was built in 2008 and the air ducts had never been cleaned by any of the previous owners. Optimum did a phenomenal Job, the air is significantly cleaner and is now dust free. In the future, I will be hiring Optimum for carpet cleaning & housing cleaning without hesitation, because I know when the work is done, it'll be done right!

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

03/02/2021

Roberta B.

Excellent work. The worker was very pleasant.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

01/07/2021

gary S.

We were extremely happy with the service. They did a great job, explained the process and had a super friendly crew. It took a while for the cleaning since they look at everything. They were also very professional. We would defiantly recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning - Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

11/23/2020

Hope P.

Great! In fact, we were so impressed with the quality, price, professionalism, and friendliness, that we asked them to come back to clean our carpets and area rugs, and then a 3rd time to clean our upholstered couches & chairs

Description of Work
furnace duct work

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/26/2020

Suzanne K.

The two-person crew called ahead to let me know they were on the way and arrived as planned. The upper and lower level floors were cleaned and the work completed quickly and efficiently. I have used Optimum Cleaning in the past for carpet cleaning and the work was completed as expected. The paperwork (billing) was completed on-line following the work and was a "user friendly" method to complete the process. Recently, there was an unfortunate spill on my clean carpeting. I contacted Sarah, and she coached me how to handle the spill. She provided a cleaning product for the situation, and the outcome has been satisfactory! Thanks, Sarah!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Thank you for your continued support! So glad we were able to help you walk through removing those spots! Take care!

06/05/2020

tom P.

This is a family run business. It warmed my heart to see the two young gentlemen come in very professionally and work hard to do a great job. You could tell the were brothers. I would hire these guys again for sure!!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your business! It make me proud to see my boys out performing excellent service to our clients. Thank you for supporting your local family business!

05/13/2020

Karen B.

It goes well each time. I have been a client for 11 years.

Description of Work
General cleaning of residence

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

[Member Name Removed], you have become family! Thank you for your years of support!

07/02/2019

Marie S.

They did an excellent job. However, it took several days to dry. Will do it in the fall next time. The charge was very high due to the miles they traveled. We need more carpet cleaners out there!

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

[Member Name Removed], thanks again for the opportunity! I wish we were closer as I believe we were close to an hour one way. Im thankful we were able to accommodate you even if it was extra due to travel. In the future, you can always turn on fans and air conditioning. Are usual dry times are 4-6 hours, however the lovely humidity drags that out sometimes! Have a wonderful 4th of July!!!!

07/02/2019

Michael C.

Carpets were cleaned very well, quickly and technicians were very helpful to my wife in moving some furniture and making sure it wasn't on the floor when wet. Very, very satisfied. Would use them every time.

Description of Work
Clean carpets in 2 bedrooms, living room and den

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the repeat business and all the wonderful referrals as well!

06/12/2019

Angie J.

They were an excellent team!! Moved around and under furniture with ease and were quick and efficient. Loved that our home didn’t stink like chemicals when they were done. Just a light, fresh and clean smell and carpets that dried fully by the next day. Will use their services again in the future!

Description of Work
They cleaned our stairway carpet and downstairs bedrooms and living room.

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to help you get your carpets clean!

05/14/2019

Lincoln M.

The owner and her husband have a new modern duct cleaning truck which is designed to clean ducts. They arrived as scheduled and very efficiently cleaned all the cabin heating ducts and our laundry clothes dryer duct. They did a great job and left our cabin clean as a whistle. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We have a 3 level cabin with a gas furnace and lots of ducts. We needed them cleaned.

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

Thank you again for allowing us into your home! We hope to help you folks out again in the future. Thanks again for your service to our country!!!

12/09/2018

Tim G.

Very well never had this done before, less dust in the house no, asked questions and was answered, would highly recommended this to all, Optimum Cleaning is the company to go with

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/09/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I hope you have more time to fish and enjoy those grand babies now that you spend less time dusting:)

11/29/2018

Kelly T.

These guys are just wonderful. They are accurate. They did an excellent job. Their customer service is wonderful. They are very thorough. They were very professional. They were very reasonable.

Description of Work
I had them clean my carpets in my living room and main level.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/29/2018

Thanks for trusting us to maintain your carpets! Always enjoy seeing you and those puppies!!!

10/25/2018

Melanie O.

They were very professional and great. They got a lot of the spots out that we couldn't. I feel that they went above and beyond. They even left some spot cleaning materials when they left. They did an exceptional job

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning. They also do the couches and some rugs.

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

Thanks for the kind words! And if you ever need that spotter refilled just give us a call!

09/19/2018

Dan M.

Sara got back to me right away and scheduled a time to come and clean. They arrived promptly, and were very professional. They were here for about two hours and did everything we asked of them.

Description of Work
They cleaned a staircase, master bedroom including walk-in closet and the living room. Sara and Dave are a team and did a very thorough job

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], we appreciated you reaching out to a local business for your needs! If we can help you in the future, we would appreciate the opportunity!!!

07/09/2018

Pauline K.

Called and left several messages--never called me back.

Description of Work
post construction clean

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, air duct cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

I want to extend my deepest apologies as I was just made aware of your unreturned call. It looks like you called during one of our busiest months, at which time we were also training in our new amazing office assistant. Regardless of the reason, there is no excuse for us not returning your call. I hope in the future we have an opportunity to earn your business and deliver the quality we strive to provide all our clients. I will send you a 10% off coupon to the address listed above. ~ Kind Regards, Sarah Hanson - Owner Optimum Cleaning

07/31/2017

Jerry H.

Very good, we can tell the difference.

Description of Work
All carpets and couches were cleaned very

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we strive to do our very best! We hope to hear from you again soon!

07/06/2017

neil K.

great... very timely, and professional

Description of Work
1000 sq ft carpet cleaned and all air ducts cleaned... 340.00 for carpet

Work Completed On 07/06/2017

Glad we were able to help you out!

07/24/2016

Russell B.

The entire process went very well. I called to request pricing information and determine if they provided service in my area. After get the information I wanted I scheduled an appointment for the following week. A few days prior to the appointment, they called to confirm the date and give me an approximate arrival time. The morning of the appointment I received a call with an updated arrival time. The service person arrived with minutes of the estimated time, surveyed the work I wanted done and answered my questions. He immediately went to work and had the work done within a few hours. The cleaned carpets looks great and I was happy with the entire process.

Description of Work
We had the all the carpets in our home cleaned. This included the living room, hallway and three bedrooms.

Work Completed On 07/06/2016

We strive to have good communication with our clients! Thanks for your business and we hope to work with you in the future!

05/18/2016

Lisa K.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

Work Completed On 12/14/2015

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I hope you are able to spend a lot of time enjoying your property this year!

11/29/2015

cheryl K.

They were right on time, did a beautiful job with all services. Took a jute rug back to shop so they could clean it with correct cleaner. The rug turned out perfect. They were very nice and professional gentlemen.

Description of Work
Carpet,rug and tile cleaning. Tile re-grouted.

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

We are always happy to bring something back to our shop for more specialized cleaning. Thank you for your business!

07/21/2014

Deborah B.

I am extremely pleased with the results. We had a badly stained carpet in the master bedroom due to a recent remodel in the adjoining bath. I feared we would need new carpet but the cream colored carpet came out great. All other rooms look terrific as well. Demos and his assistant were friendly and professional. We gave a small dog and both men greeted our Cocker and obviously were comfortable around well behaved dogs. I strongly recommend this company.

Description of Work
The Floor Butler cleaned carpets on our 3season porch, living room, hall, and master bedroom. We moved most of the smaller furniture pieces and accessories. They moved the few remaining heavier pieces and cleaned the carpet under each of them.then returned them to their original location, placing protection under the legs to keep they dry.

Work Completed On 07/21/2014

07/19/2014

Barbara Z.

They did an excellent job. Very professional but, at the same time friendly and explained everything they did. I would absolutely use this company again. I wish they were in the Twin Cities; I would like to use them for my home there too.

Description of Work
Shampooed and sanitized our living and dining room carpet in our cabin.