Unlimited Masonry LLC

Minnesota
Minnesota: Contractors

12625 Government Rd

Pine City, MN 55063

Please call for more details.
Brick Butress Repair

Brick Butress Repair

masonry202155063
We completely tore down both sides of the steps and rebuilt them with happy customer and five star review on home advisor!

Unlimited Masonry, LLC we are a professional family owned and operated Masonry contractor offering five star service. We specialize in Brick and Stone Restoration, We also specialize in Tuckpointing/chimney repair/step repair/and Block repair. Call today for a free estimate!...
Full Chimney Rebuild project

masonry

202055369

masonry (2)

06/15/2021

Some of the work performed by Unlimited Masonry was not satisfactory and when the work was completed. This was communicated to the owner, Sam. He told us to allow it to dry and if it still wasn't what was expected, they would return and perform the required repairs. Based on his word and handshake, I paid for the work in its entirety ($3170). After a couple of weeks, I contacted Sam and he agreed ...

Description of Work
Brick repair

Category masonry

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

This review is incorrect. I did not agree on making repairs in a days notice , but I did offer to stop by look at the job and get him back on the schedule if repairs were needed. I Stopped by his house and no repairs were needed and he wanted all the work redone. I explained to him a few times his 70 year old mortar was really weathered on his house and would not 100% match right away. When we com...

06/11/2021

It was more than a great experience! I found Sam on Facebook and messaged him to see if he was interested in the job. Sam messaged me back within an hour and we set up a time to meet the following night. Sam showed up 1/2 early to look at the scope of work and get some pictures to get a bid together. About 2 hours after we met I received and email with a quote. I asked him to put me on his schedul...

Description of Work
Tuckpoint and replace bad brick at Thompson’s Lake Country Drug.

Category masonry

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

Review for Unlimited Masonry LLC - 12625 Government Rd, Pine City, MN - 39369983

We specialize in Brick and Stone Restoration, We also specialize in Tuckpointing/chimney repair/step repair/and Block repair. We work on commercial and residential property's.