Pride Electric Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2011

4.3

9 electricians in the field, doing work in the twin cities, greater Minnesota and Wisconsin. We can do work time and material or bid/contracts....

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
LeBrun Electric, LLC.

LeBrun Electric is your local go to electrical contractor serving Central, Minnesota and the surrounding communities. We take great pride in our work, providing quality expertise and customer service that goes above and beyond. Customer satisfaction is our priority, so our mission is to provide excellent workmanship and fair up front pricing to every customer. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, without hidden costs, fees and change orders. We are also available for emergency services on a 24/7 basis! Give us a call today to let us help with your electrical needs!

Vets A and C Electric

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/26/2017

Peter B.

Fantastic work! The quality of the work was excellent...the electrician showed up right on time...and the price was reasonable. We will definitely use Pride Electric again in the future.

Description of Work
We had dimmers added on some switches, a switch relocated from one side of a wall to another, and a switched outlet box added.

08/07/2017

Steven C.

went well - lead electrician very attentive to what we wanted.

Description of Work
recess lighting; light fixtures; electrical wall outlets, etc.

06/18/2017

TIM H.

The first job went great. Company showed up and did the work at a reasonable price. Then all of a sudden he didn't answer my phone calls or texts and has never gotten back to me! I felt this was very unprofessional. If he was too busy, it only takes 2 seconds to text back and say that. Then I would have looked for someone else.

Description of Work
I needed a duct heater installed in a home. I also wanted a electric heater installed.

09/15/2015

MARK L.

Always prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Have used Jeff many times for my own home and rental properties.

05/18/2015

Kirk G.

12/18/2014

Jason G.

Description of Work
It's interesting to me that contractors are too busy to return a phone call. I wanted to install heating cables on my roof to prevent ice dams. Another contractor recommended Pride so I gave them a call. After trying multiple times to talk to someone about an estimate, I gave up. I won't bother calling them again.

11/08/2014

David E.

Job mostly finished within a couple of weeks (they did not work on my job continuously). The workmen must not have checked their punch list because two outlets were left in the office without cover plates, and they completely missed one outlet that was marked for expansion from 2 plugs to 4. Cover plates were put on several weeks after the rest of the job was done (on a Friday), and I was told one of the guys would be in the following Monday to expand the remaining outlet. That was two weeks ago and we are still waiting. I have not paid the bill.

Description of Work
Install two banks of fluorescent lights; wire new furnace/air conditioner; add outlets in shop and office; add outlet for garage door opener.

05/07/2014

Mark M.

Description of Work
After replacing a light fixture after water damage, their electrician recommended that I replace our junction box as it was a fire hazard. I took their advice and they replaced it several months later. This electrician made a small mistake but another electrician came out within hours to fix it and did. Based on that quick response and desire to immediately make things right, I would recommend/use them again.

11/01/2011

Connie A.

Initially, I thought that this company would be okay. I was subsequently disappointed when I needed to contact the company about getting a switch saver installed. They informed me that this could not be done. They did not call me to tell me this; I had to call them to find out on my own.

Description of Work
I was looking into a switch saver put on. I was not able to get it installed for my geothermal system.

10/26/2011

MARION S.

I would recommend them. They had high quality work. They were helpful and adaptable. I would use them again in the future if need be.

Description of Work
I used the services of Pride Electric Inc in June. They installed a wall fixture. They had to rewire as well.

Category electrician

Residential electrical contractor, specializing in high end custom homes. Bringing that quality and knowledge to any job size; whole house, bathroom, basement or kitch remodel, changing out fixtures, and code repairs.

ask for details