Minnesota Home Rental

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2009

List Your Home With Us We offer expert tenant placement services, including a thorough screening process, and full-service property management. We'll care for your property as if it were our own, giving you freedom and piece of mind. Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Condos, Associations....

Keller Williams Realty Elite- Pauling Homes Team

We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it's a life-changing experience. That's why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client's behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. We are the highest rated real estate team in the Twin Cities metro- by Top Rated Local. Today's buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.

NORTHWEST LANDSCAPE

PROFESSIONAL LAWN SPRINKLER SYSTEMS INSTALLED & SERVICED. WE DO INSTALLS ONLY AND WE ONLY SERVICE THOSE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS WE INSTALL.

Conserva Irrigation

In 2010, with over ten years of irrigation experience, founders Tom Olson and Russ Jundt were increasingly disturbed by the tremendous amount of water wasted by typical irrigation systems. They founded Conserva Irrigation to directly address this waste, making Conserva the only irrigation company founded solely on the principles of conservation. We’ve worked hard to make water conservation economically feasible. Our affordable solutions employ a profound blend of technology and design, developed after considerable study of available technologies, water dynamics, environmental concerns and best horticultural practices. Typical systems installed by Conserva use 30% - 60% less water than a traditional system! That water savings (achieved with minimal material or energy impact), can make a huge difference to a planet facing serious environmental concerns. And as irrigation accounts for up to 67% of our fresh water use, run off from over watering carries large amounts of fertilizer into our fresh water lakes and streams. Conserva Irrigation systems greatly reduce or eliminate the run off that contributes to municipal overflows, protecting your drinking water sources while conserving your community’s water supply. With Conserva Irrigation on your side, you can rest easy knowing your irrigation system is: • As environmentally friendly as possible • More cost effective than ever before • Maintained for peak performance by a company that delivers service second to none

07/25/2015

Mike H.

The tree in the front yard is hard to landscape around, since the roots are coming up, so typical blocks/landscaping pavers wouldn't work for us. Nathan got some nice big rocks/boulders and made a border around the tree and built it up a little with some black dirt and mulch. He reused some existing hostas and added a few more plants. It looks really nice. He also replaced some of the sod that is right on the curb, the snowplowing from the winter just made it a mess! He kept in communication with me on when he would be out and he was true to his word and completed the work in the time frame agreed. He also didn't leave any mess behind (always grateful of that!) He did such a nice job, we had him come back out to remove a tree that was growing in a place it shouldn't be and replaced it with a little hydrangea tree. Again, he got the job done in the agreed time frame. He is very professional and knowledgeable. We are already thinking about what we can hire him to do next!

Description of Work
Landscape around front yard tree, replace sod, remove a different tree and plant a hydrangea tree.

Category irrigation systems

07/25/2015

Mike H.

When I first signed on with MN Home Rental, I worked directly with Chad. He was very informative and even helped coach me on how to handle some issues that I had between my neighbor and my tenant. Over time, I felt that service declined. They signed on with a new company to handle repairs, and they over charge and mis represent themselves as actually being MN Home Rental. When my last renter moved out, I was able to put my property for sale. As such, I went to look things over myself and found that the new refrigerator was scratched and dented and that kitchen floor looked like 100 knives were dropped on it. Somehow this passed the move out inspection. MN Home Rental didn't bank on me meeting my tenant in person. She notified me that when they did the initial walk thru, the rep from MN Home Rental "opened and closed the microwave" and then said "well, everything looks good". She also let me know that MN Home Rental was sending potential renters over there without any representatives from the company and no one ever alerted me as the owner. Perhaps this is par for the course in this industry....but I find it extremely unsafe and it needlessly puts future tenants/owners at risk by letting just anyone access the home unescorted when the keys were inside.

Description of Work
Managed a property that I owned, I had to move and could not afford to sell. They placed a few renters (background checks and income verification and collected security deposits) and managed the property including collecting rent, filtering communications and coordinating repairs when needed.

Category real estate agents