Blueline Builders LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

We are a full-service residential building company that provides expert services on all your home remodeling needs. From Design through the building process, we are committed to providing our clients in the Twin Cites area with the highest degree of customer satisfaction. With 35 years of experience in the industry, our team will provide you with insightful designs, professional project management, and superior craftsmanship – all with personalized customer service. Whether you are in need of an addition, basement finishing, kitchen or bathroom remodeling, we are here to offer our skills and expertise on every project....

First Response Restoration, Water Damage

First Response Restoration, Water Damage Minneapolis Specialist, in Minneapolis, MN, is the leading water damage restoration company serving Minneapolis and surrounding areas. We offer water, mold, storm and sewage damage services, Coronavirus cleaning services, 24-hour emergency service, and much more. For more information, contact First Response Restoration, Water Damage Minneapolis Specialist today! We are available by Appointment Only.

07/27/2015

Rod was great to work with.  He responded quickly and provided a competitive quote.  He modified our original proposal when we opted for some additional work.  We ended up completing much of the work on our own.  However, I would consider Rod in the future for any addition work we may need completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided quotes for a variety of remodeling work we were completing in our basement.

05/18/2015

We were under a crunched timeline with a baby shower in 3 weeks when we contacted Blueline Builders. Rod was able to come through by getting the project all finished prior to the shower. This was the second time we had used Blueline's services after being pleased with their previous work. Rod is very personable and accommodating. He really knows how to treat his returning customers well. We look f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For our latest project they replaced the trim in a nursery and office. We had previously had them replace the trim on our main level and master bedroom. They also replaced all the doors in our house with solid core doors.

CATEGORY remodeling,doors

09/04/2014

They worked with me on what they needed from me and did what I asked them to do. It was no fuss. Scheduling with them was fine and there were no concerns there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a deal from them for a general contractor for a day. They installed some doors for me: two bedroom doors, a bathroom door, and the trim.

CATEGORY doors

06/23/2014

Meet with Rod on 05/22 for project on my rental property and also discussed an additional project. Followed up with Rod several times about the bid.  Finally gave up after three weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

06/04/2014

I bought a "Groupon" for a day of handyman work for $300 in May 2013.  It took continual phone calls between May and July to finally get Rod to come by.  Dates were promised and rescheduled.  Work was started and then I had to wait for him to return to finish.  Workmanship was not consistent.  A sliding door was installed with missing screws and no foot lock.  When he reinstalled trim on interior ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rod installed vinyl flooring, a sliding glass door and miscellaneous little repair jobs.

CATEGORY remodeling

Builders - Homes, Ceramic Tile. Closets. Decks & Porches. Doors. Drywall. Electrical. Insulation. Lighting. Marble & Granite. Organization - Home & Garage. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal