ATLAS FOUNDATION CO

Founded 1968 • With Angi since September 2001

45 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR CONCRETE. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Spruce It Up Cleaning Services

Since 2003, Spruce it Up Cleaning Services has been the Minneapolis area's choice for top-notch commercial and residential cleaning services. Whether you need housekeeping services, office cleaning services, or property maintenance services like pressure washing, deck cleaning, or gutters cleaning, we've got you covered. We're an insured business, and we always put quality workmanship first.

Gardner Construction Inc

Gardner Construction Inc. has built a solid reputation over 30 years based on our professional craftmanship, reliability, and outstanding service to all of our customers. Our teams are cross-trained in construction skills to avoid using sub-contractors. We take pride in our work and guarantee the system we install will function as designed for the lifetime of the structure.

American Waterworks

When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below ground level. We've helped property owners with thousands of repairs and other restorations to homes in Minnesota, North Dakota, northeastern Iowa and western Wisconsin. American Waterworks is ready to serve all of your basement, crawl space, foundation, concrete leveling and radon mitigation needs. Call us today for a free estimate!

06/22/2015

Description of Work
I called them, they connected me to one of their engineers for service. The engineer said he would call me back on Monday and I have not heard from him since! How unprofessional!!!

05/14/2015

05/09/2013

Atlas Foundation Co. has careful service. The service they provide is awesome. They are professional and they explain how things work and what they'll do. I will use them again and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Atlas Foundation Co.

03/18/2013

We had to wait until the city allowed large equipment to be on the city streets, so we opted for end of summer. They did a great job and took a lot of huge equipment to do it. Be prepared for your yard to be torn apart. Atlas really only takes care of the helical piers, the rest is taken care of by your contractor. The contractor had to make sure that the deck and sun room were supported during th...

Description of Work
We had helical footings placed in our backyard that support our deck and sun room. The normal concrete footings had been heaving with the freeze and frost cycles and left our deck floating mid-air. Atlas replaced our footings with helical piers that were designed to withstand hurricanes and other forces of nature. They go into the ground as far as they need to depending on the PSI. Some of ours went down 20 feet.

Category deck cleaning,foundation repair

04/23/2012

Atlas was easy to work with. They responded promptly to my request for a quote, and performed an on-site inspection. They removed my old deck footing and replaced it with a helical pier. After I did then necessary carpentry work, they promptly trimmed the plate on the pier. When all the work was done, I received a bill that was less than the initial estimate.

Description of Work
Replace deck footing.

Category deck cleaning,foundation repair

PILING, ANCHOR TIEBACKS, RETAINING WALLS, STEEL SHEETING.

Yes ask for details