A PERFECT VIEW WINDOW CLEANING, INC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2006

We service Minneapolis, St. Paul and the greater Twin Cities suburbs like Eden Prairie, Maple Grove and more. We know window washing is the last thing on your list of things to do this weekend and it keeps getting put off and put off. After all, who wants to spend an entire day on a beautiful Minnesota weekend washing their windows when you could be enjoying the time with your family? Our team of professionals takes this burden off your shoulders on a regular basis so you can have sparkling windows year-round and be the envy of all your neighbors. Our 9 step process will leave your windows, screens, and sills clean and ready to enjoy the view of the outside world once again. Imagine clean windows without wasting an entire day or getting the ladder out of the garage! Our Services Include: Homes Apartments Storefronts Restaurants Construction Clean-up Gutter Cleaning Ice Dam Removal Acid Wash Pressure Washing...

Excel Renovation

Excel Renovation

Servicing West Hennepin, Wright County, and surrounding areas, we strive to provide our clients with exceptional experiences in home renovation. Whether it’s remodeling a single room, replacing a roof, some windows, or even a complex whole-house renovation, Excel wants to make your house the best that it can be. We work with you to deliver spaces that make you feel at home, no matter the size of the home or the budget.

06/16/2019

We had our gutters cleaned and all windows cleaning inside and out on our house. It only took a few hours and the team was very efficient in scheduling and getting onsite quickly. They turned out great and I noticed a huge difference in the gutters after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning and Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

06/05/2019

Perfect! I reached out and requested a quote via email and I was told it was a 5-7 day lead time. They were able to look at my house and provide an estimate based on what they could see from Google maps...which made the quoting process so much easier. When I explained that my sump pump was working overtime because my gutters were clogged, Chris was able to make it out within 3 working days. Ever s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

10/17/2018

This is the second time we've used A Perfect View to clean our windows. It's not cheap, but it represents a good value. The person who came to do the work was polite, quiet, and competent, which is all I really want from a job like this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean interior and exterior of upstairs windows and storm doors in our house, a 1958 tuck-under rambler in New Hope. The house has original Pella double-pane windows with removable inner pane, so this includes the cost of cleaning both sides of the removable panes. They also cleaned the screens.

CATEGORY window cleaning

06/14/2017

Robert arrived at agreed time. Cleaned the windows and gutters in a short amount of time. He made sure everything was in place and clean before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and Windows cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning

05/17/2017

Crew was on time and professional. Only issue is they only cleaned the screen itself and not the part that the holds the screen. I took the screens out and cleaned that myself. Next time I will check and have them do that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and screen cleaning, inside and out.

CATEGORY window cleaning,replacement windows

Window Cleaning inside/outside/screens/sills. Minor screen repair. Gutter Cleaning/Clean-out. Power Washing of siding, concrete, decks, ect.

Cleaning of blinds, gutter or window repair.