Radon Removal Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/01/2021

525 Orchard Park Rd

Orono, MN 55356

We've fixed over 8,000 homes since 1988. It's all we do. We don't even do "For Hire" radon testing. We're the state's most experienced radon contractor....

radon mitigation (127)ceiling fan installation (2)well & water pump repair (2)electrician (1)

03/02/2021

Radon Removal, Inc did excellent work. Chris explained the process/system and the installers, Josh & Tony, did a fantastic job installing it in 3 hours. Our level went from 7.7 down to 1.2. The other companies gave us quotes without asking any questions and not knowing the layout of our house. Would highly recommend Radon Removal!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Mitigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

11/24/2020

Everything went very smoothly. Chris informed us of the timing, pricing and schedule. He called a few days before to let us know when he had the guys come out. Josh and Tony, the installers were on time, and were respectful of our home those in it. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a radon mitigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

09/18/2020

Very well. They were efficient, on time, gave me thorough explanations and answered all my questions. The installers, Josh and Tony, were great. The estimate, as provided by Chris, was right on the number quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon abatement after multiple tests over the minimum safe levels.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

07/14/2020

It went very well. Chris explained everything well. Josh and Tony were the installers. They did an awesome job. Really figured out the piping so it fit with existing rooms. Explained what they were going to do, kept me informed as they did it, then explained what was done when complete. Made sure I understood everything before they left. Great job. You don't see this kind of attention to detail th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Removal System Installation

CATEGORY radon testing,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

06/17/2020

Emailed the company two weeks ago on a Thursday. Got a quick response that they would call after the weekend. Missed calls back and forth for two days. Finally got them on the phone with a ton of questions from them. A call over 30 minutes just to schedule an estimate was way too long. Was told they would review everything and get an estimate within a few days. Had to follow up myself and still no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of radon mitigation system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/28/2020

Our service was excellent. Chris provided a timely and accurate estimate. Josh did a fantastic job with the install. Total $1,755.00 [$200 for an electrician to meet Minneapolis code requirements]. Before radon level: 4.0 After radon level: 0.9.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon mitigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

02/01/2020

I talked to Randy on the phone, and he was very quick to call me after I requested a quote. He was pleasant to talk to, and we worked through scoping out the job. He gave me a quote over the phone, and that was what I ended up paying. Josh and Tony did the install, and that went very well. I was very impressed with how quickly they completed the work, and it looks very nice. After the work, my rad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed radon abatement on my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

07/23/2019

Randy and Chris were very knowledgeable about both radon removal and the architecture of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon abatement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

06/18/2019

I wanted to convert a passive system into an active system. They responded to my request within a couple hours and told me that they don't do conversions, but they gave me the name and number of someone that does. Just wanted to say it's great that they took the time to provide quality information even though they got nothing out of it. A sign of a good company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radon Remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

06/04/2019

They came to give us an estimate on cost. We were given radon tests to run before they did the work. They did the work and repeat tests show scores had dropped to acceptable levels.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to eliminate radon gas in the basement and 4 season porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Mark

Radon Mitigation.

Radon & Mold Testing. Home Inspection.