Conrad Hansen Painting & Decorating

Minnesota: Contractors
12/31/2021

867 Hadley Lane N

Oakdale, MN 55128

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

2019 Super Service Award Winner. Conrad Hansen Painting is your complete solution to all your residential painting needs. I am an owner operator with 36years experience as a residential painting contractor I work each job myself along with my crew, so you get personalized attention to your project for the duration of your painting project. 2 employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

interior painting (200)wallpaper removal (83)drywall (26)house painting (20)wallpaper hanger (15)pressure washing (8)deck cleaning (7)water damage restoration (1)screen repair (1)

12/01/2021

Conrad and his brother are efficient yet meticulous painters. I've hired them twice, once in 2016 to paint most of the interior of my house, and again in 2021 to give the kitchen walls and wainscoting, back entry and one of the bedrooms, a refresh. They arrived on time and finished ahead of schedule, with two coats, perfect coverage, and no drips or mess.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

11/30/2021

Conrad and team painted the entire interior of our home when we moved in. He quoted a fair price and we were happy with the results. The repair work they did on the walls to fill nail holes and where curtains had been was amazing. I would definitely hire again for future projects.

Description of Work
Painted interior of hosue

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

08/24/2021

The team was awesome! They moved all of my furniture, repaired the walls and cleaned everything up when the work was done. They took a job that to me seemed overwhelming and completed it in days. I needed the entire upstairs floor of my house done, which included two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom and the stairwell and stairway for my split level; and they completed the work in three days while I was working from home. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

07/13/2021

Good job, quick and affordable for quality work.

Description of Work
Deck Painting

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

07/08/2021

They are the best! He said 8 AM and he showed up at 8 AM. Work was done perfectly and professionally. Very Very Happy with the quality of the paint, patching and overall process. Hire this guy!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

07/06/2021

Overall Conrad Hansen did a very good job on our painting project. We were under time pressures to complete this project and Conrad responded quickly. It was a complex project involving the need to strip wallpaper borders, repair dings and bring in scaffolding to reach our high ceilings. Conrad did a good job organizing the work of his team of 3 painters. He communicated with us very well about areas posing a particular challenge and provided professional advice to us. Conrad takes pride in his work. He reviewed the ceiling and walls as the painting progressed to make sure that it was all being done to meet his standards. We very much appreciate the end results of Conrad Hansen's painting of our home. It looks so nice. The areas of our ceilings that needed attention turned out very well. We are happy with the end results and would definitely recommend his company to others.

Description of Work
All interior walls and ceilings in a 3,600 sq ft house with high ceilings

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/21/2021

painted okay. conrad misled us and led us to believe this was an extremely difficult and dangerous painting job thus charging an amount of $13,795.00. this was only painting our house trim, corbels and porch rail. it took 3 of them 11 hours to paint and a total of 8.5 hours to wash the house. he then told me it was much easier to paint than he thought it would be because the drying time was 10 min. and they could do second coat without moving ladders. he told me he should have charged me more to wash house. he also wanted $175.00 additional to paint front door. we could not do this ourselves as my husband is in wheelchair and i am 77yrs old. i wish we had never agreed to his price but we were told the bid was based on the danger and difficulty of the job. we were vulnerable and it was our fault for agreeing to this but we did. our mistake that will keep me up nights for a long time.

Description of Work
exterior trim porch rail painting

Category drywall,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Review for Conrad Hansen Painting & Decorating - 867 Hadley Lane N, Oakdale, MN - 39377249

The Corbels required repairing rotted wood cracks and deep holes that were only accessable if being 4 storrys high and leaning over the too of the roof. very scary and most repairs faced upwards. we had to use ladders as a power lift would not be safe enough on sloped ground. UT took 6 days 3 men to prepare all surfaced 2.5 dates for 3 men to powerwash whole house . the painting itself went really well as the air was very dry and able to prime and paint with less ladder moving.(40 foot ladders and total hours for final coat on all 2 8HR days 3 men.

03/30/2021

We heard about Conrad from a friend, had never hired a painter before. He came out the same day to give us a bid, it was fair and honestly we didn't want to tackle such a big project with all the wall repair needed..so we decided that night to proceed. He and his team came out two days later. He is very knowledgeable and straight forward, no bs. Answered my questions. It's a family business which I love! The guys were nice, considerate, and easy going. They were on time each day and got the job done in the time Conrad estimated. They took care to cover and tape everything. I could hear them from my office, they were having so much fun... Laughing and singing! We are so happy with how our walls turned out and love the color!! They did an awesome job covering the seams and defects from the previous owner, Geri meticulous. Our house is almost cleaner now than it was before they started! I wish I could include photos!

Description of Work
Interior Paint, wall repair

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/08/2021

Very unprofessional. Conrad boasts of his education and excellence. He only did the ceiling and he sprayed it white. Quoted us approx. $530.00 for job and charged us exactly $2350.00. This is seriously messed up. Two other workers did all the work. My husband and I did the finishing work. Getting all stray paint off of our wood trim.

Description of Work
Wall paper removal and paint kitchen

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

i was on the job all 5 days with my brother and my son to strip all the wallpaper .37.5 man hours at 40.00 dollars per hour. wallpaper was very stubborn with a great amount of wall damage. repaired walls and patched up the ceilings and applied two coats paint. All the work was on a written contract prior to performing any work. There was absolutely no paint where it did not belong . clean up went very well

01/05/2021

Arrived on time, 2 Coates of paint on stairways. He also patched 8 holes in Sheetrock. Cleaned up, all looks great. Very easy to work with. I will use him in future if needed.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Interior painting, wall & ceiling repair, strip wall coverings, wall texturing, staining, varnishing & enameling doors, windows, cabinets & trim, drywall repair, exterior painting,staining & power washing exterior surfaces. popcorn ceiling removal.make smooth or texture.deck stripping cleaning and staining

Faux finish.