ASAP Sewer & Drain Cleaning

With Angi since February 2007

D C Annis Sewer Inc

13+ Employees. No subs. Additional email - office@cloggedplumbing.com.

08/29/2012

Crystal B.

I got a call on a saturday afternoon from my tenant who lives in a 100 year old house that the sewer was backing up into the basement. I called my regular plumber and he ended up being out of town. My tenant said they had a plumber they knew who could do it and I said ok. He came out there and tried cleaning the drain. He called me a while later and said there was bad news that the pipe that runs from the street to the house was broken...it was February in MN...the ground was completely frozen. I thought this was going to cost over $10,000.00 to repair. I called my dad who had a family friend who does excavating to get his number. He asked me why so I told him I had a broken pipe underground and needed to have it dug up. He said he would not give me the excavator's number until I called Ron. I thought why would I waste my time and money to have Ron come out, just to tell me the same thing that the pipe was broken. I had no choice, I called Ron on a Sunday morning. I met him at the house. The first plumber had his snake stuck in the pipe and left it there. After Ron had worked on it for about 20 minutes I said..."what do you think, is it broken?" He said probably not. A few hours later he had the pipe completely cleaned out and the water drained perfectly. If I would have listened to the first plumber, I would have spent over $10,000 for no reason!!! Ron charged me $415.00 and it was the best money I could have spent. I will not use anyone else for drain cleaning. Ron is the guy Roto Rooter calls when they can't get thru a drain line. I wanted to send the first plumbing co a bill for getting their line un-stuck.

Description of Work
Cleaned main drain line on house out to street

Category sewer cleaning

12/01/2010

RON T.

He came out promptly. He was very honest and fair. The pricing was really good too. The drain is working well now.

Description of Work
I used ASAP for drain cleaning.

Category drain cleaning

02/11/2007

ROBERT F.

Very pleased. Saturday afternoon. Calls to 5 other plumbers (on Angie's List) resulted in "no answer", "not available until Monday" or very expensive. ASAP was 1/2 the cost of the plumbing company just down the street. The job was much more difficult than anticipated, but because of his experience, he was able to complete the job and was very accommodating on the additional time. ASAP is a family owned company, not a chain. They do their own work, and do not rely on outside contractors. ASAP Plumbing = Quick, tenacious, and affordable.

Description of Work
Main sewer drain badly clogged with roots. Cleaned the drain out to the street and opened the floor drain.

Category sewer cleaning