Dupont Construction & Remodeling

• Trade License Number
  • BC664025

7012 Humber Trail NE

North Branch, MN 55056

Dupont Construction and Remodeling is a family owned business that was founded by Justin Dupont in January, 2000. Justin worked for many years as a crew foreman for other construction and remodeling companies and noticed that most of the companies lacked in the area of communication and customer service. Being a homeowner himself he knew that customer service and communication were two of the most important qualities needed in running a successful remodeling business. And so Dupont Construction and Remodeling was created. We take great pride not only in our excellent craftsmanship, unique custom building and design process and high quality materials but also in the fact that we treat our customers just like we would want to be treated if we were doing a remodeling project on our own home, we know that our customers are the most important part of our business. If you are considering doing a remodeling project to your home we invite you to call our office today for a free estimate, and we thank you for considering us for your home improvement project. Award winning. (We are happy to offer seniors and Military Service Members a 5% discount on services, we do have a max cap of $600 on this discount)...

Resposiveness

decks & porches (63)garage building (11)structural engineering (3)concrete repair (3)door installation (2)home builder (2)general contractors (2)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)chimney repair (4)hardwood floors (2)

08/21/2014

I enjoyed working with Justin and Brooke.  Their customer service was great.  Price very competitive.  Crew was nice and seems like quality is good. I would have liked to seen more attention to detail before final walk through.  Everything I asked to be cleaned up was.  Could have finished project sooner in my opinion, if they worked a little longer hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added 12 by 16 screen porch and 12 by 14 deck to our new construction home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

[member name removed], Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate it. We hope you are enjoying the new porch and deck. Thank you very much for your business.

07/02/2014

They were very responsive, courteous and informative. They were very good and I was very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate for 3 season porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2014

[member name removed], Thank you for your review. We hope to be able to work with you in the future on your porch project.

01/27/2014

They did a quality job and my deck is the best built one I have ever seen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built large deck and large Concrete Patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2013

Thank you very much for submitting your review. We greatly appreciate you business.

09/13/2013

They began the work within a couple of days of the estimated start date, and gave us about 4-5 days notice which was nice.  Three guys were on the work crew.  Dupont's approach to building a deck is opposite of what I've seen elsewhere: they start with the joists and have temporary pillars holding it up, then dig the post holes so they are positioned exactly where they want them.  It also saved a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contracted Dupont construction to build a screened porch (16x14) and adjoining deck (16x14), cedar construction with synthetic wrapping and aluminum railings.  Estimated time to complete was 3-4 weeks, and they were estimating a month lag from the contract signing due to completion of other jobs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2013

Photo for Dupont Construction & Remodeling - 7012 Humber Trail NE, North Branch, MN - 6829120

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We greatly appreciate your business and are thankful for wonderful customers like you.

08/30/2012

He was prompt, nice, and informative. He gave us a quote on what we wanted. What I appreciated about him was he gave us quotes on the different sizes of decks, so we can compare and decide just how big or how small we wanted to go. He was a nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dupont Construction & Remodeling gave us a quote for a deck project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2012

07/06/2012

We ended up not using their services but I am considering using them again.  They were very responsive.  They were willing to do the job and the price was competitive.  My husband ended up doing the work himself.  I would definitely use them for another project, for a bathroom remodel that I have coming up.  The person I spoke to was very energetic, I saw some of the pictures of the work that he d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate from Dupont Construction & Remodeling for general remodeling.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2011

07/18/2011

They didn't charge us any money for the estimate.  They were wonderful.  He was on time.  Everything that he promised that he was going to do, he did.  He came with the estimate.  He was being held up at another job so he called to let us know that he was going to be late and he was there.  He had enough courtesy to call us to let us know that he was going to be late and I appreciated that very mu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dupont Construction & Remodeling gave us an estimate on putting an extension for our existing deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2011

12/29/2010

We had a fire in our garage in February of 2010. Upon Initial contact with the insurance company, they sent out a claims adjustor to look everything over, the adjustor said that it was just minor cosmetic damage that was done by the fire and that a few minor repairs and a new coat of paint should do the trick, however our whole house smelled like smoke and that assessment just did not sit well wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New 2 car garage built, with new concrete floor installed, garage walls finished with drywall. New Concrete Driveway Installed. New Service Doors installed and new Front Door Installed. New Roof trusses, sheathing and 35 year architectural shingles installed on home. New Vinyl Siding and Vinyl Shakes installed on home. New 24' x 24' bonus room addition installed above new garage, with vauled ceilings and hardwood floors. New 12' x 12' Four season porch installed with hardwood floors. New 10' x 10' Cedar deck installed.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,hardwood floor,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,structural engineer,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2010

Photo for Dupont Construction & Remodeling - 7012 Humber Trail NE, North Branch, MN - 2852127

12/27/2008

The guy that came out and did the inspection is the owner of the company. After contacting about ten other contractors, he gave the best inspection, by getting up on the roof. They were able to do the job in one day, which was nice. I felt the most comfortable with him based on his inspection, and the price was mid-range. The quality was great and I have had compliments on the finished project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt the top eight courses of the chimney, a limestone drip ledge, a cement crown, and a couple new flue tiles.

CATEGORY chimney repair

05/16/2008

They do not communicate well. They give you a snow job. They butter you up and get you off track with the original job @ hand. They never came back to complete my siding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a 3 season porch. They did my siding.

CATEGORY decks

Dupont Construction has made previous attempts to contact the member on the finalization of her home improvement project. At this time, the only step that is left in her home siding project, is to caulk the exterior of her Home. At the homeowners request, the caulking was to be completed after she had some new windows installed by another contractor. We were scheduled to complete the caulking on h...

Home remodeling, decks, custom decks and porches, additions, garages, siding & roofing.