BBD Floors and More. LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2016

I have always had a passion of creating and improving spaces. I hold a background in building maintenance of 14 years which included working with drywall installation and repair, light and plumbing fixture installation and cabinet repair. While maintaining the apartment complex I was also running my flooring company of 14 years as well which included installing laminate and vinyl flooring and in a few short years ago I added tile installation and carpet as well. I have taken my skills from the apartment maintenance and my flooring installation experience and have combined them to serve the public. I have a full showroom at your disposal for all your flooring needs and I am fully incorporated and Insured. I take great pride in my work and I am not happy until the customer is happy....

Peterson Hardwood Floors & Carpentry

second generation of floor sanding and carpentry do not sub work out and have a web site minnesotahardwoodfloors.com and always right free estimates and stick to them.

Duane's Floor Service Inc

6 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional DBAs - Duanes' Floor Service, Gullickson Hardwoods. Additional contact name - Troy Gullickson. 54 years in business. Family owned and operated.

3rd Generation Flooring LLC

We are a family owned and operated hardwood flooring company who has been satisfying customers since 1977. Our family has been doing hardwood flooring for over 70 years now, and strive for excellence in all of our products. We specialize in custom stains as well as dark stains like Ebony, Greys, and True Black. From solid hardwoods, prefished, LVP, or laminates, we use all of our old school knowledge with modern techniques, and new technology to make the process as easy as possible for you the home owner. Once we are all finished with your floors our clean team comes in, and makes sure your home looks beautiful before we leave. NO subs, everyone works for the Perry's Hardwood family! Dustless sanding also available. We can help with furniture moving, but will discuss prior. We do not do carpet or tile.

Offers by 3rd Generation Flooring LLC on Angi

03/29/2019

Darin B.

It went very well with Brian. He did fantastic work and he can handle pretty much everything. We were very happy with him the quality of work. We'll be contacting him again for future projects.

Description of Work
Installed Storm, Hung Indoor Door, Installed Closet doors, Installed laundry room sink, hung cabinets, fixed a few plumbing issues, installed some sheet rock, mud, and tape, installed water heater, and many other handy man items.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,doors

08/03/2018

Julie H.

Great !! He was great to work with on the project

Description of Work
New floor put in and handyman services

Category drywall,flooring contractor

03/20/2018

Javier S.

We were looking for a contractor to help patch a five-inch hole in the drywall in one of our bedroom closets. I contacted several drywall companies, most of which basically said the job was too small. One helpfully suggested I look for a good handyman for a job this size and that's how I found BBD. Brian was great to work with. He responded to my inquiry promptly. We exchanged info and pictures by text, he emailed me an estimate that I found acceptable and we arranged dates to do the work. He was very good about communicating when he would be at our house (it was a two-day project), how much time he would need, etc. He was up front about pricing and gave us a fair estimate that wound up being the exact final cost. He came each day prepared with the materials he needed. He was super pleasant, respectful of our house, great with our dogs (who are very friendly and curious) and worked quickly. He was so quiet sometimes that I'd forget he was in the house. In addition we were super satisfied with his workmanship and are very pleased with the job overall. At the end of the job, we settled up and he emailed me an invoice without me having to ask. I appreciated the professionalism. I just put his card on the fridge. If we have future small jobs around the house, he will be our first call.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category drywall

12/01/2017

Kathleen K.

I was very impressed with how it turned out. I showed him a picture of what I wanted it to look like and he matched it to a "T". During the process, I added a few extra things to the remodeling list and made some changes but he still was extremely cooperative and made every effort to do what ever he could to make me happy. I couldn't thank him enough!! I couldn't be happier with the start of demo to a beautifully finished bathroom.

Description of Work
I had my bathroom completely remodeled. He tiled the floor, around the bath tub and partial wall, he also installed a new bath tub and shower fixtures. I was very impressed with how it turned out. I showed him a picture of what I wanted it to look like and he matched it to a "T". During the process, I added a few extra things to the remodeling list and made some changes but he still was extremely cooperative and made every effort to do what ever he could to make me happy. I couldn't thank him enough!!

Category drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service

Thank you Miss [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure helping you with your project and seeing your reaction yo the finished product. I hope we can work together in the future. Enjoy the new bathtoom.

09/14/2017

Ronald L.

Brian did everything he said he would do...and for a very competitive price.

Description of Work
We decided to replace a sink vanity with a pedestal in our main powder bath one week before my mom's 90th birthday party for 100 people. When we got the vanity out, we saw there was no flooring under it. We found Brian on Angie's List and he came and did the bid the same day. He installed a new sub floor and vinyl flooring two days later! We would use Brian again and he did a great job. Thanks Brian!

04/12/2017

Marsha P.

Brian followed thru and did the work when he promised it would be done. I think he could have done a better job with getting the points to match. My vinyl was in squares and I felt that they could have come together much better. (See photo). I paid him for the work but he had ordered more vinyl and there was a box that was not opened and when I approached him for a refund. He first told me he could not refund the entire amount as there would be a restocking fee. I said I should not be responsible for him ordering too much. I recontacted and asked for a refund and he has not responded nor has he sent me a refund.

Description of Work
Installed Luxury vinyl in my bathroom

10/02/2016

Jennifer K.

Brian did a fantastic job with our flooring from beginning to end! He was so patient as we tried to figure out what type of flooring we wanted, and ended up coming to our house a few times to update the estimate as we changed our minds about what we wanted! He was so great and had fantastic suggestions and feedback in regards to helping up decide the best floor. When the work was starting, he was prompt, friendly, and immediately I knew we had made the right choice with picking Brian. We ran into some problems as we ripped up the floor as we found unexpected active vents under the floor, but Brian gave us all the options of how to deal with it and once again made great suggestions on what he thought was best (and again he was right!). The job ran into a few unexpected problems that needed to be fixed before the flooring could continue, but that didn't razz Brian at all. Each time he gave us options/suggestions, and continued working on getting the job down. Although I'm sure he must have been frustrated and disappointed in all the unexpected problems he ran into (as we sure were!) he never let it show! He cleaned up after he was done, and genuinely cared/asked us if all the work was done to our satisfaction and if there was anything else he could do in order to ensure us being pleased with the project! Great experience!

Description of Work
Brian tore up our old vinyl flooring, fixed active air vents that were covered by the old vinyl, put down new flooring, put up all new trim around our cabinets, quarterround (stained and installed).

Category flooring contractor

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review pertaining to my work. I was not upset with the unexpected issues that were found, I expect the unexpected. I have a passion for what I do and I strive to make the experience the customer have with me and my crew an enjoyable one.

09/26/2016

Angela D.

Brian exceeded our expectations for this job, and we will not hesitate to work with him on future home improvements! He and his partner arrived on time (even a few minutes early, which was great!), were courteous, friendly and professional. It turned out that the door I had purchased wasn't the correct fit, which Brian very kindly explained without showing any irritation or frustration. He offered to go to Home Depot and purchase the correct door for us, without charging us extra for this addition to the job. He certainly did not have to do this, and we very much appreciate that he so kindly offered to do so. The workmanship is excellent and meets our (sometimes unrealistically high) standards! Brian also was great about cleaning up after completing the work. He returns calls/emails in a prompt and professional manner, and he clearly takes pride in his well-run business. We are 100% satisfied with every aspect of this job - from our initial contact for a quote, up through the invoicing and payment process. We will definitely work with Brian again in the future and will recommend him to our family and friends.

Description of Work
Replaced a steel door and storm door in our home

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

Thank you for a wonderful review. My motto is to leave the project cleaner than I found it. I look to make my customers experience with me as pain free as possible and leave them happy they chose me and my services.If there is anything you need in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

08/31/2016

STEVEN & CATHERINE C.

He performed the work when he committed to do so and at the agreed upon price, which is rare. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Brian completed the installation of a laminate floor for my home office.

08/26/2016

Dana K.

Brian was professional and coordinated his work within the timeframe of the other contractors working on our basement finish. He offered helpful suggestions which made our bathroom look fantastic. One such example was his idea of extending the tile to the ceiling. Love it! Brian not only installed our tile but also took the time to fix a couple of problematic issues involving our tub and drywall. Brian shows pride in his workmanship and we can attest to the fact that he wholeheartedly stands behind the quality of his work.

Description of Work
Installed subway tile for a shower surround in basement bathroom.

Satisfaction