Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Minneapolis

Founded 1953 • With Angi since September 2006

4.4

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Minneapolis! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

Tom's Miller's Roofing

The Miller’s team is your dedicated Wisconsin & Minnesota Roofing Contractor offering Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Window installation, and Emergency Roofing services

Brigley Roofing & Exteriors

Full service roofing company, family owned and locally operated for over 94 years. We Supervise our Sub-contractors. We're fully insured and bonded in good standing with the BBB. Quality, experienced workmanship on Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows - all exteriors. Locations in both Minneapolis and St. Paul.

The Construction Group Inc

“Your Full Service Multi-Project Provider” The Construction Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the Minnesota construction and remodeling industry. We provide Storm damage inspections, insurance claim assistance, new construction, remodeling services, weatherization, and home exteriors for Minnesota home owners, apartment complexes, town homes, condos, and commercial buildings. We ensure client satisfaction by providing big company performance and quality with the personalized attention you get from a small company. The Construction Group, Inc. is Owens Corning and GAF preferred contractors, as well as members of the Minnesota BBB with an A+ rating. Serving all of Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding areas.

Offers by The Construction Group Inc on Angi

09/18/2021

Sale rep was great. They put in 6 windows, seem like they where measured to small, all six failed inspection. Came back out about a month later, reinstalled 4. Failed inspection again, other 2 need to be reinstalled, and the remaining 4 needs some minor touch up. This was almost exactly a year ago. After calling about 2 times a week for 10 months. I'm now scheduled to have them come back to fix them again. So I hardly got called on updates or explained why it was taking so long. I will never go with them again. I rather pay more and have a company get it done the right way the first time.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

01/25/2021

I’m having a bay window put in and the timeline is March (now January) so the craftsmanship is yet to be determined. However, the sales rep Redva was great and easy to understand I purchased.

Description of Work
Bay Winodw

Category decks,replacement windows

Thank you for this positive rating!

11/25/2020

Starting with Alan the sales rep., he did an outstanding job of presenting the product. He is responsive and it was a pleasure working with him. Of the 3 companies I received quotes from, Champion brought actual product and the demonstration showed them to be the best value. Danny then came out to micro-measure and he too was professional and his measurements were spot-on. Rich and Richie did the installation. They were awesome and were able to install in one day. Rich suggested installing the patio door level with the wall and not using the jam. I love the look much better than how the previous door was placed.

Description of Work
preplace 5 windows and patio door

Category replacement windows

We are delighted to hear we provided a top-notch experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service.

05/27/2020

I didn't use this company, went with one referred by a friend. Would hire again because I didn't use them.

Description of Work
Windows

05/27/2020

Smooth communication, honest assessment, excellent work.

Description of Work
N/A

05/06/2020

Poorly. I had three exterior doors replaced by them. All three are too snug and are rubbing on the frame. The deadbolt does not line up properly on two of them. On the main door there is a gap underneath the door despite adjusting the plate to the highest setting. I told them about this and and the response I got was “Well we would have to do it all over again to fix it so call just call back if it gets worse.” Not to mention the garbage and glass I was left to pick once they were gone.

Description of Work
Three exterior doors.

Category doors

08/30/2019

The inside of my windows were never trimmed out, looks like ****.

Description of Work
WINDOWS

08/30/2019

The 4 season sun room has changed our house. We start our day with coffee and end it watching the sun go down.

Description of Work
PATIO RM

Category replacement windows,sunrooms

08/30/2019

It went great- Champion really worked with us. We actually removed the stucco in order to get the siding. It took us a little bit longer and Champion worked really hard to fit us in. The work was done in a timely manner and by a great guy! It was a little house and it has made a world of difference!

Description of Work
SIDING & WINDOWS

Category siding,replacement windows

08/30/2019

The crew did a wonderful job putting the siding on my house. It looks great.

Description of Work
SIDING

Category siding