Amana Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2012

We are your local general contractor to take care of your residential and commercial needs. Call us in the Saint Paul area today!...

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

Quick Set, Inc.

Quick-Set Panels was established in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1981. Using classical technique, glass blocks were laid piece by piece with a brick layer. In 1987, Quick-Set Panels started laying glass block panels down and utilizing a quick-setting mortar. This method was used exclusively until 1999. In 1999, Quick-Set Panels started building glass block panels with silicone. Silicone creates a stronger and more durable window. From 1999 until 2001, Quick-Set Panels offered both silicone and mortar glass block windows. In 2001, silicone became the primary material used by Quick Set Panels. Quick-Set Panels offers a 15 year warranty on everything used to build custom glass block windows. The warranty covers the glass block, silicone, installation, and vents. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-Set-Panels-Corp/155376411165695

Mad City Windows & Baths

We are the premier home improvement company in Madison, Green Bay, Milwaukee & throughout Wisconsin with years of experience and countless home improvement projects to prove it. We’re locally owned and operated so we know what works best in this climate and we choose quality products designed with Wisconsin area homeowners in mind. Whether you need replacement windows, vinyl siding, bathrooms, or metal roofing our professional installers will leave your home looking great.

09/30/2015

I recommended them to my neighbors and two of them used this company too.

Description of Work
They fixed my room, gutters, windows, and door after hail damage. Easy to work with, did a great job, billed the insurance appropriately and effectively.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

01/12/2015

The rep was indicated that I had hail damage to my siding and roof. The rep was insistent that the roof and siding replacement would cost me nothing out of pocket. Amana would handle everything with my homeowners insurance and would accept whatever payment was received from my homeowners insurance as payment in full. It sounded fishy to me from the start. I did NOT do business with Amana.

Description of Work
I received an unsolicited drive-by contact from a representative of this firm. The date is only approximate.

[member name removed], First and foremost I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. It is clear that were not asked to complete any construction work for you, but it is unfortunate that you were displeased with the way we approached you, therefore choosing not to do business with our company. I do not view cold call marketing (telemarketing or door to door sales) as an uneth...

05/12/2014

It went great, even though it was the middle of winter and there was a foot of snow on the roof. The roof was done quickly and well. The gutters were installed by a different crew and they left some problems that Amana was able to fix later. The overall cleanup wasn't as thorough, but that was because of the snow that hid a lot of debris.

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters

02/23/2014

The area, including some houses on my block had sustained hail damage during the month of August. Yousef from Amana came out to take a look.He was on time, very courteous, and seemed very knowledgeable. He climb up on my roof and took a look around. He also inspected the siding facing the direction from which the storm hit. He easily could have told me that the roof needed replacing, but he didn't...

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/15/2012

Jeff Sprott of Amana's Storm Damage Division inspected our roof and found damage from a recent hail storm and previous storms. He helped us file a claim with our insurance company and met with me and the insurance inspector to compile a list of the damages. The claim was fully approved and within a week a crew was at our house clearing a foot of snow from the roof, protecting our shrubs and cleari...

Description of Work
Roof inspection, filing claim with insurance company, meeting with insurance inspector, clearing snow from roof and access ways, protecting shrubs, tearing off old and installing new roofing materials, installing vents, cleanup.

General contractor, roofing, remodeling, home exterior, commercial office build outs, shingles, siding, windows & gutters. Specialize in storm/hail restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal