Woodchuck Flooring

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2003

Woodchuck Flooring LLC. is a sole propriator,owner operated company, All work is completed timely and professionally by me, no sub contracting. I have nearly 30yrs. experience and have been in business for more then 18 years. Seviceing all your hardwood flooring needs in the Twin Cities. All my work is guaranteed and no job is completed until it meets and exceeds you the homeowners expectations....

Duane's Floor Service Inc

6 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional DBAs - Duanes' Floor Service, Gullickson Hardwoods. Additional contact name - Troy Gullickson. 54 years in business. Family owned and operated.

MSP Custom Hardwood

From start to finish we do it all! MSP Custom Hardwood Installation & Refinishing is locally owned and operated providing a high quality service. Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

Renewed Hardwood Floors Inc

Renewed Hardwood Floors Inc. Has been in business for 26 years. Jeff Kroh is owner and operator Hands on we have 4 Experienced flooring techs that are well trained. Provide Quality service at Competitive price we enjoy what we do. Always great to see satisfied Customers. ( Integrity is our Bond)

09/10/2018

We had hardwood floors installed in our office and they look amazing. Scott did a wonderful job and is a fine craftsman. Great to work with, everything was timely and smooth. Hope that he is available when our kitchen is ready for hardwood floors!

Description of Work
Installation of hardwood floors

11/06/2017

Scott (owner) of Woodchuck Floors dropped my keys in my door 2 days before start date. He has not returned any of my multiple phone calls or messages. He never showed up on start date/time. DO NOT HIRE this company!

Description of Work
Contracted to have hardwood floors installed.

10/28/2017

Scott and Kyle did an awesome job with my floor. They ripped up and removed my old carpet, patched a hole where the gravity heater was previously installed and refinished the living room floor. I asked about possibly refinishing my Dining room floors and Scott was honest and said that they were still in great shape. Needless to say, they blended things in very nicely with my dining room. I'm amaze...

Description of Work
My hardwood floors required patching and refinishing

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/26/2017

Floors were a mess after years of wear, water, and other spot spillings. Woodchuck made the floor look better than It was when new. Beautiful work, done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors in kitchen and surrounding areas.

09/17/2017

Project went easily, and the finished floor is great to look at eveyday. I love it.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring installed sanded and finished.

Category hardwood floor

Hardwood flooring any and all aspects of quality hardwood flooring from complete new installations, sanding and refinishing, patching and repairs, maintance with professional cleaning and buff N coat

Ask for details.