Arctic Mechanical

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2014

8280 Eastwood Rd

Mounds View, MN 55112

Family owned & operated! At Arctic Mechanical we stand behind the work we put forth. From small replacement projects like installing or replacing bath fans to new business system maintenance and detailed duct work; we give each project the same high level of service. We are a locally owned, family operated business servicing the entire Twin Cities Metro Area with long standing relationships with many of our customers. There are many advantages to choosing Arctic Mechanical as your heating and cooling contractor, a few of which are listed below: -The MINIMUM standards we follow are Manufacturers' recommendations, code requirements and federal laws. -At Arctic Mechanical we trust our service and products to the extent that your heating and cooling system is guaranteed in writing. -We use only the most reliable, high-quality, energy-efficient equipment for our customers. -Our Installation and service technicians are all factory-trained and certified. -We have over 45+ years or experience in the Twin Cities Metro helping local businesses and families with superior comfort and efficiency....

06/14/2021

Michael S.

I would like to compliment you and your team on the punctionality and professionalism you exemplified from the moment you began project until a rapid completion. It rare these days to find a company that delivers as promised, especially at a reasonab;le price. Thank you so much for the excellent 5 star service. I will drop you name with confidence anytime someone asks for the best HVAC, AC, company. Finally, In case anyone may think this is a auto review,,,,, I am a real person located in Minneapolis, MN . if anyone wants to call as a reference, would be a pleasure to share the experience.

Description of Work
Air Condition venting repair, Hvac Heating repair, Duct work Instalation.

05/03/2021

Donna B.

Ryan and his team did a great job. The quality of their workmanship is outstanding and their attention to detail was beyond our expectations. They were easy to communicate and work with. From working with Ryan and his team to Sarah in the office, it was a very positive experience. We would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
new furnace and air conditioning unit

02/17/2021

Joe M.

Gas Furnace Replacement in Maple Grove, MN 55311 February 3, 2021 “We recently had to replace our furnace and were referred to Artic Mechanical. The speed in which they responded was exceptional. Within a day from contacting and meeting Ryan who explained our options, he and his team were out and installing the new furnace. Ryan and his team arrived on time and had the job complete within a few hours. They were professional and pleasant to work with. We feel we received a great value product as well as exceptional Service and would highly recommend Artic Mechanical to anyone looking for new or replacement product.” – Joe M.

Description of Work
Gas Furnace Replacement

09/04/2019

Darcy M.

Arctic was super responsive last year when we got home on July 4th to find our A/C was on the fritz. Answered our call right away and were out first thing the next day to fix. It was a quick fix but they pointed out some indicators that our unit may be on its last legs. Sure enough, this year the motor started to go. Again Arctic was super quick to respond. There was a fix available but we decided to move forward with replacement. They gave us several quotes (Good, Better, Best and Fantastic), all with financing options. We were able to get our Fantastic option with 48 months 0% financing. Install was smooth and minimally disruptive, every single person we have dealt with has been polite and friendly. We've signed up for our maintenance plan and will be due for a furnace in the next several years. We will continue to use and recommend Arctic Mechanical!

Description of Work
A/C repair and replacement

06/07/2019

Vincent O.

Arctic Mechanical is fast, honest, and reliable! The A/C at one of rental unit was not working and just blowing warm air. During the busiest summer season they were able to squeeze sometimes to look into our A/C within a day. They were honest and told us that the problem was with the bad compressor. Since it is an old unit and getting close to its age replacing an outdated compressor would cost as much as replacing a new A/C unit. From sale to technician they were quick in responding and had the new A/C unit installed next day. I couldn't be happier with our new A/C unit. Very respectful of this company. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replacing with new A/C unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the feedback and work hard to make sure our customers are happy and taken care of!

05/02/2019

Nathan S.

We couldn’t have had a better experience. We received quotes from several other companies and Ryan came back with an unbeatable quote and most important, gave us excellent, efficient service. Working with him was very easy and we had our new AC unit installed quickly. We will definitely recommend Ryan to everyone we know!

Description of Work
New AC Installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your business and working with such great people!

07/05/2018

Paul W.

Arctic mechanical is far and away the industry leader in customer service! Drom the owner to his semi-retired father (40 years in the same business) to their tech (jerry) all gave small town customer service and even helped navigate issues over the holiday while away with their family - admittly I feel bad for taking them away form their family but they did it with the service not found today. Awesome diagnosis of issue and addressed timely! Defineltly recommend to all.

Description of Work
Air conditioner not working in July

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for your kind words and your business, [Member Name Removed]! We sure appreciate it!

06/25/2018

Darren M.

At the start of the summer heat wave, they were the only ones that could get to my work the next day (Saturday). They were very busy and the previous job ran long. But they got it fixed quickly, replacing all the wires to the AC.

Description of Work
Wiring on my AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your patience and your business! Glad we got everything up and running for you!

06/01/2018

LOUIE L.

Ryan was very responsive, came on Sunday, and updated us when the job prior to us took longer than expected. Very friendly and professional and I will call the again and would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Our central air conditioner failed right before the sweltering holiday weekend and we needed it fixed!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

That was a HOT weekend! Thank you for your business, [Member Name Removed]! We sure appreciate it!

05/18/2018

Dawn J.

Absolutely great. Very thorough, skilled, knowledgeable, informative, down to earth, and kind. I learned a lot and have a fantastic new resource for all future heating / a/c needs.

Description of Work
Get A/C up and running after we messed it up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

That's great, [Member Name Removed]! We're glad to be your go-to for heating and AC needs! Thank you for your business!

05/01/2018

Michael H.

Ryan was very responsive and professional. The bid was very competitive and I preferred the line of air conditioners they carry. At every stage in the process they did exactly what they said they would, in the time frame promised. Due to an insurance claim there was some timing pressure on my side. Arctic was accommodate my timelines and got the installation done on a Sunday! Very impressed. I would highly recommend Arctic Mechanical.

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We're glad you like your Day & Night product and happy with your service! Thank you for your business!

04/15/2018

Jessica K.

The heater in your house is so important in these MN winters. My house quickly went cold when my heater broke. I called Arctic Mechanical and Ryan quickly came out. He was able to fix my heater for a very reasonable price. He was very friendly/professional. Artic Mechanical will be my first call if I have any heater or AC issues going forward.

Description of Work
Fix Heater

03/24/2018

TERRY B.

You couldn't ask for better service than from Arctic Mechanical. The removal/installation was done very professionally, down to the finer details. After watching the process and all that is involved, unless you are trained like Ryan is, don't do this yourself. Reading up on this replacement on the internet, installation is most important part of this project. Done improperly, it can make even the most efficient appliances worse than what you replaced. Glad I didn't do this myself. The Day and Night products are a high quality product and look forward to our next lower utility bills. I had an excellent experience with Arctic Mechanical and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New Furnace and Air Conditioner

01/20/2018

Jennifer W.

We try to hire the most local professionals we can find, and Ryan, it turns out, lives in our neighborhood. Lucky us! Our 30+ year old furnace, which we were planning on replacing this spring, broke down on a -12 January weekend! Oh no! Ryan came out to the rescue--twice--to get us going again, and even loaned us space heaters. He said his work was backed up, but he could install a new furnace as early as Monday or Tuesday, but promised he would come back any time it went out again to get it going. (Maybe he couldn't do this for everyone, as we live only a few blocks away, but it certainly went above and beyond the call of duty!) We had been planning to replace the furnace this spring, but hadn't yet looked at models and prices. So over the weekend we estimated costs on his own, and Ryan sent us plans on his systems, and they looked fair and included installation. We were worried, would we be gauged for being desperate for a permanent solution? Nope. We were treated fairly and respectfully. The installation went great. Ryan will help set us up to apply for rebates, since we did get high efficiency, energy star products. He explained everything, left behind furnace filters and explained how to maintain it to get the most years out of it. Ryan was extremely professional, reliable, and we would recommend him to neighbors and friends. He appears to have a passion for his work, too, and is very knowledgeable about the type of housing we have in our neighborhood (and the challenges of a 1.5 story house!) We used to have very uneven heat in our house, and now the house's heat feels consistent, and soft. The new furnace is very quiet. We're so glad he's here in the North suburbs. Call this guy!

Description of Work
New furnace and central AC installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! It was great to meet such nice people so close to home! We appreciate your business!

10/24/2017

Teresa C.

I am so happy with the work done by Arctic Mechanical. Very responsive and got the job done with a quick turnaround. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
furnace tune up and inspection of appliances

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We make it a priority to be as efficient as possible!

09/14/2017

kristin K.

Wish I could give an A+++ for Ryan/Arctic Mechanical!!! Prices are best in town but the cherry on that sundae is the service! Ryan knows his stuff and stands proudly behind his work. Ryan is a true professional with outstanding customer service skills! Ryan is passionate about his business and truly cares about his clients. He does not try to oversell you or get you to buy extra warranties or other "money saving" contracts. He is direct and honest. I'm so very pleased! Thanks Ryan!

Description of Work
Ryan insalled an AC unit for us 5 years ago and gave us the best price in town for a unit with great warranties. Ryan is a great communicator, punctual and is a "no bull" kind of business owner, thankfully! Our AC has worked beautifully over the last five years and we have been very happy. Last couple days, problem with cooling developed. I called Ryan and he remembered us immediately, even where we lived! He told us not to worry at all and he would be out that afternoon to take care of the issue. He arrived a couple hours later, and within minutes identified the problem and replaced a part (under warranty!) He provided tips to keep the unit running well and checked our furance, vents and other items to make sure everything was in order. He is so pleasant and friendly too! I highly recommend Arctic Mechanical! Call Ryan FIRST, you will be happy you did!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Beware of companies that try to sell unnecessary add-ons! Thank you for your business! It's always nice to help out our loyal customers!

07/22/2017

Heidi S.

Was done very quickly and professionally! After the big storm in June my AC unit went out and my quote from home service plus was very high and I had to wait a a couple more weeks to even get a salesperson to my home. My neighbor referred me to Ryan Carlisle and he came over the next day. I had my new unit installed within 4 days of our consultation and it was done during a holiday week. My house is nice and cool now 😎

Description of Work
New AC unit installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you!

07/19/2017

Matthew B.

I have not been this impressed with a contractor in a while. Don called me back shortly after I left a message after normal business hours (around 8pm). He answered my questions and we arranged for him to come out first thing in the morning. I am selling my house and the home inspection was that day so I needed to have working air prior to then. He let me know when he was on his way, walked me through the options and I was relieved when I heard the price. Front to back this was a great experience.

Description of Work
Air conditioner wasn't putting out cold air

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Happy to help! Thank you!

06/28/2017

Jason F.

Ryan was the service guy who came to our house, he was prompt, professional, and got the heater installed as promised! I wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future!

Description of Work
Installation of garage heater

06/27/2017

SEAN B.

Was amazing service from start to finish. Always gave me options and told me what things need to be replaced now and what things could wait to be fixed.

Description of Work
Ac work, furnace work, from replacing blower pulley,belts, Replaced a solenoid on my AC

06/20/2017

Dan N.

Everything from the first phone call to Ryan, to the handshake when the work was completed was excellent. My A/C and furnace were definitely on their last leg, so I started calling around looking for a company in my area to replace them. I called a few HVAC companies in my area and eventually went with Arctic Mechanical. Ryan was quick to answer my questions on the phone and I didn't feel like I was being pressured into a sale.He was friendly and courteous, and listened to my questions and concerns . We set up a meet and greet, and he was prompt and on time to my front door. After looking at my old units and what I wanted replaced, he offered me a few different options to meet my houses heating and cooling needs. The price was well within my budget, even with the high efficiency models. The install looks great, and the area was left cleaner than when he arrived to install. Overall it was a great experience, and I now have a HVAC company that I can trust,and rely on to service my house for the years to come. Will definitely recommend Arctic Mechanical to anyone. Thanks Ryan!!

Description of Work
A/C and Furnace replacement

06/19/2017

John K.

Ryan always goes the extra mile because he cares. Always makes sure the job is complete and his pricing is extremely fair!

Description of Work
I've had Arctic Mechanical do many projects for me. From a complete HVAC installation at my cabin, to maintenance at my home.

06/17/2017

Catherine R.

Ryan is great to work with. He explained my new systems in detail including the wifi touchscreen thermostat and how to maintain the systems for efficiency and longevity. I truly appreciate his honesty and professionalism. I highly recommend Arctic Mechanical.

Description of Work
New furnace and new air conditioner

06/14/2017

Mike M.

I rarely writereviews, but when you have an experience as GREAT as the one that Ryan and his Staff provided me I had to write about it. I just wanted to say that they were on top of this project from moment #1. They were responsive, professional, kind, and most importantly walked me through every part of the process so I could fully understand what was going on and what I can do in the future to keep my cooling system clean and running correctly. They were also very clean throughout the whole process and left my house cleaner than it was before they came. Finally the air conditioner was working perfectly on day one!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ryan and his staff to anyone looking for heating or cooling products.

Description of Work
He fixed my full air conditioner

06/13/2017

Mary H.

fantastic! quality work done and was very quick with responding and getting out to us and replacing our water heater. Will definitely be using Ryan for anything else we may need! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Water Heater replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Northern Climate Experts

Services and installs we offer: -Fireplaces -Furnaces -Air Conditioners -Heat Pumps -Garage Heaters -Water Heaters -Install/Repair Gas Lines -Dryer Vent Cleaning. Call us @ 651-867-7216 or @ NortherClimateExperts@gmail.com for an immediate response.

Total Comfort

We sell different. We service different. Experience the Total Comfort difference, since 1956. If you’re in need of heating and cooling services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, Total Comfort is a skilled, award-winning HVAC company that can solve all your needs! From AC repair to furnace replacement, HVAC maintenance, and more, we are here to provide you with trustworthy, quality, affordable HVAC services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, from Brooklyn Park to Eden Prairie and everywhere in between! Since 1956, we’ve been doing whatever it takes to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their heating and cooling service. As a locally owned, customer-focused company, providing honest, quality work to our neighbors in Minneapolis-St. Paul is our #1 goal. Every job we do is performed with respect and courtesy, leaving you satisfied in a more comfortable home! For unparalleled HVAC services, experience the Total Comfort difference now! For top-quality products and service from technicians with the latest industry knowledge, contact us today.

Offers by Total Comfort on Angi
    DuctWorks Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC

DuctWorks is a small locally owned business. We are licensed, bonded and insured in Minneapolis, Golden Valley and surrounding suburbs. All employees have background checks completed. The following financing options are available: 18 Months Same As Cash - No payments or interest for 18 months!! - other options available - please inquire!

Offers by DuctWorks Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Arctic Mechanical is a family owned HVAC business that provides most of your residential mechanical and related services. Including Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Duct work, Humidifiers, Electronic Air Cleaners, Water Heaters, Boilers, Thermostats, Air Filtration Products, Indoor Air Quality, New Construction, Remodels, Light Commercial, 24 Hour Service, Consulting, Sub-Contract Duct Cleaning, Furnace Tune-ups, AC Tune-ups, Bath Fans, Ventilation(HRV's & ERV's), Service Contracts

Drain cleaning