Boyer Building Corp

Founded 1948 • With Angi since June 2000

3435 COUNTY ROAD 101

Minnetonka, MN 55345

General Building Contractor specializing in custom residential remodeling, and custom new home construction. The company also has a Land Development Division, a Cabinet Division, and a Helical Pier Foundation Division. Established 1948 in Deephaven, MN as Joe Boyer & Sons....

07/10/2019

DAVE L.

They are excellent, easy to work with, great communication and quality work.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen and master bathroom remodeling service.

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] - we really appreciate these kind words and enjoyed working on your project! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

10/03/2017

William T.

Over the top performance. Employees of Boyer very skilled, professional and courteous. Took pride in work and did the job well. It is clear that Boyer also screens sub contractors to the benefit of customers and quality of work. The project moved along with activity daily and without serious down time. Excellent result. The elevator flows into the space and blends with surroundings throughout.

Description of Work
Add elevator to house, 2 windows, siding and misc improvements

02/08/2016

Thomas R.

Met with 4 different general contractors, but felt the most comfortable with Bob Boyer. Bob also brought value engineering options to us, and was willing to commit the additional time required to review the plans and identify where we could reduce the overall costs to get the project within our budget. Held a preconstruction meeting on site before we began to listen to our concerns and worked with us to live in the existing house while construction was underway. Ran into unforeseen conditions (bad soils) and Bob and team were there to help us understand and work thru the solution, providing transparency and communication the entire time. Extremely fair with the additional costs, and fortunate that they were able to perform the additional foundation work in house in lieu of bringing in another sub (huge savings). Foundation required helical piers, and Boyer is one of a few companies in town that perform this work. Project ran longer than initially expected, as a result of the additional foundation work, but Boyer pushed hard to get it done. The team always responded to our concerns and requests - and we if we removed the additional foundation work, our contract would have been right where we started. Bob and team were great getting lien waivers and final billing for our financing. The bank was extremely please at how effortless and easy they were to work with - which made it even easier (and worry free) for us.

Description of Work
Boyer converted our garage, built an addition and new garage.

Category remodeling,garage builders,home builders

10/17/2015

Richard B.

We were extremely pleased with the work that Paul Boyer and his team did for us. We had one of those projects that could have been completed in several different ways. Paul discussed a number of options based on our budget and helped us make the right choice. His workers were knowledgeable, professional, and worked hard to make sure we were happy with the finished product. They showed up when they said they would and cleanedup the work site. We would hire them again in a second.

Description of Work
Corrected and improved the support structure and foundation for a room and deck.

04/11/2014

Faye S.

I have used them a lot and recommended them. They are wonderful and my last experience was terrific. My daughter also used them recently. She had to fire another contractor so Boyer went over there and had the job finished on the day they said they would. They cleaned up every evening; we could eat off the floor and they really were good.

Description of Work
I used Boyer Building Corporation to build a garage.

Category garage builders

03/25/2014

PATRICIA J S.

They were excellent. They returned my calls immediately. They were willing to meet me whenever I needed to be met. They made time on my schedule and not theirs. The work that they did was topnotch. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
I used Boyer Building Corp for remodeling. They took out a non-low bearing wall from our kitchen to our living room and made it one big room.

02/10/2014

Deanna S.

Boyer did a great job managing the entire project, start to finish, from keeping me informed, to managing the subs' schedule, to ensuring my every question and concern were addressed. The subs they used were very professional. Joe Franson was great to work with. CJ and Paul were very helpful, hard working, knowledgeable, professional - I can't say enough about them. Boyer ensured I was 100% satisfied with the results, even after the final payment was given. Brushmasters was a standout, in my opinion, in making sure not only that the requested work was done, but also ensuring the painting they did blended well with existing painting, including fixing nail pops and painting entire walls not originally planned.

Description of Work
Remodeld kitchen and basement, other misc. work.

09/18/2013

Faye S.

They are wonderful. They go above and beyond and are very kind. They get things done when they say they will and they clean up well after themselves. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We have been using them off an on for at least 25 years. They've done both large and small projects for us.

06/26/2013

Jen O.

I called to set up an estimate to have some remodeling work done in our three season porch and our front porch. Bob Boyer came out and spent over an hour with me talking about the project. Seemed to be knowledgable and professional. He said he would get me an estimate within a week. I never heard back from him. I called three weeks later, thinking maybe he was just very busy, and left a message for him but he still never returned my call. Very unresponsive and unprofessional after all. I'm disappointed.

Description of Work
Wanted estimate for remodeling three season porch and front porch with potential future work for other home remodeling projects (i.e. laundry room, bathrooms, basement).

04/17/2013

John S.

He looked over the project, discussed various project aspects, took measurements, and talked about his company. He came back and had a drawing and estimate of the kitchen project. I like them. He was very professional and gave a good detail breakdown of what it entailed, the various costs, and the time frame. The estimate was very thorough and detailed.

Description of Work
Boyer Building Corp came out and gave me an estimate.

Category home remodeling

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
    EZ Home Solutions

Here at EZ Home Solutions, we have over 16 years of experience delivering quality and excellence as a general contractor. We specialize in the replacements, and renovations of residential exteriors such as roofing, siding, and windows. In addition to our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, our company is a five-star rated business known for its dedication to superior service and customer satisfaction. From consumer protection and training excellence, to city heritage preservation awards — we are an award-winning company with numerous Top 200 national accolades under our belt. We believe in selfless service and building lasting relationships with our customers. This means that when you work with us, we treat your home as if it were our own. You can trust that we'll never cut corners and always advocate for materials and practices with your family's safety in mind. To back our claims, we warranty our work for a lifetime. Rest "EZ" knowing that your home is in our hands. MN LIC. #BC657434 | WI LIC. #DC-060900059

Offers by EZ Home Solutions on Angi
    VERDANT ELECTRIC

We are a great customer service oriented business that strives to communicate and listen effectively with our customers. Our electricians can help come up with creative solutions to your electrical and lighting needs. We can help design your lighting project, or get power to where you need it. From commercial tenant finish work to residential remodeling, no job is too small. We accept credit cards on smaller jobs, invoice on bigger jobs, and will provide a free estimate before the work begins.

Home Remodeling, New Home Construction, Cabinet & Countertop Sales, Homesite Sales, Helical Pier Foudation Solutions, Foundation lifting & repair, Window Replacement

Vinyl & steel siding replacement. Roofing replacement