Bartlett Tree Experts - 91511

Founded 1907 • With Angi since July 2000

Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing scientific tree care since 1907. A 3rd generation, family owned business, our mission is the maintenance and care of the health and beauty of trees and shrubs. We are an international organization, with offices in Canada, England and Ireland. Our Research Laboratories advises us about the latest technological advances in arboriculture and assists our arborists with training updates. The laboratory networks with professionals at universities, government agencies, and allied industry groups. This enables us to provide state-of-the art procedures and techniques to our clients. Our arborists consult with other professionals for common projects and community interests. Our unique position in the green industry helps us further arboriculture as a science and a profession. We believe in providing pro-active property maintenance to avoid landscape problems or stop them early rather than “reactive” maintenance that is driven by situations and events. Professional accreditation include: TCIA Accredited, ISA Member, TCIA Member...

ROCKMAN LANDSCAPING & TREE SERVICE

Our company strives to provide customers with unique landscape designs, combining both elegance and function.Rockman Landscaping uses environmentally friendly materials and processes, ensuring a greener tomorrow. Our efficient and friendly crews are more than happy to work with each individual need, ensuring customized and affordable designs. Let us work together with you to create a beautiful and lasting landscape to enjoy for years to come.

Francis Landscape Essentials

Francis Landscape Essentials offers numerous applications concerning hardscapes and softscape services and seasonal maintenance plans such as : permeable patio - walkway - stairway - retaining wall - seating wall installations. We also offer services such as : mulching - sod - plantings - decorative boulder - soil amendments - grading - rock revitalization - planting repurpose - shrub and small tree removal - pruning - spring clean up - landscape winterization - snow removal and much more.

Northern Roots Lawn Care

Northern Roots Lawn Care is a full service lawn and landscape company. We service residential homeowners, commercial properties and homeowner associations throughout the west metro Twin City area. Our number one goal is to provide outstanding customer service while delivering great quality workmanship. Because of our customers we are able to continue to do what we love. Alternative Email: info@northern-roots.com

Offers by Northern Roots Lawn Care on Angi

12/27/2018

Wound up taking two months to complete, which was a bigger problem because I had a renter with two small children there. Everytime there was a weather delay it was two weeks before they got back out there. Twice I had to wait over a week for my Arborist Representative to even respond to my messages.

Description of Work
Remove two trees and stumps

09/19/2016

Good visit by arborist and alternatives for removal discussed. Chose another vendor due to lower price and previous experience with them.

Description of Work
Cutting down of a large tree

10/16/2015

The individual was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I was provided with a thorough, itemized estimate of the recommended work. This company was our second choice. We went with another company because they came in with a slightly lower estimate for the same work.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for removal of 3 large trees, 1 large shrub, trimming and shaping a Ash tree, Emerald Ashbore treatment for the Ash, and stump removal.

Category tree service

Thanks for the positive feedback, [Member name removed]. I appreciate you providing us the opportunity to submit a proposal. I’m glad that we were in the same ballpark for pricing. I hope your plans for the addition go smoothly!

12/30/2014

clean up was good some dead limb trimming was missed

Description of Work
tree trimming and tree removal

10/06/2014

The arborist came over he was really nice, and answered all my questions, went over options with me. Super great tree guy!!! However, their bid was the highest, and I mean a LOT higher. I know every tree and every company will bid differently, though so it would definitely be worth having them over to bid on another tree job if I had one.

Description of Work
Bid for cutting down huge tree.

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the users of Angie’s List. I can understand other companies approaching your tree a bit differently, which would lead to a lower cost; my method and pricing was based on performing the work as safely as possible. I appreciate your kind words regarding your experience, and look forward to possibly helping you out in the future.

09/08/2014

Nate Narem from Bartlett was very professional and easy to work with through the whole process. His crew was amazing and worked very fast and my trees look beautiful. I would definitely use Bartlett again!

Description of Work
Bartlett trimmed several trees in our yard as well as removing two bushes along with the stumps.

Category lawn service,tree service

09/04/2014

Was originally done by Majestic Tree Care on first treatment who did an excellent job. They had done pruning as well. I mention this because Bartlett acquired Majestic and when I requested a bid from Bartlett on the treatment they sent a bid on the pruning that Majestic had done previously instead. They were apoligetic on their error and sent the correct bid. When they sent the correct bid it was ...

Description of Work
Emerald Ash borer treatment

Category pest control,tree service

08/27/2014

They were professional, punctual and kept us informed during the whole process. One of our trees was dying and after the spraying, the tree bounced back. We will be using Bartlett again this fall to spray again.

Description of Work
Sprayed 8 of our trees for bugs and parasites.

Category pest control,tree service

08/25/2014

They completed all work while I was away. Everything was done as specified. I was happy with the result. Apparently, Bartlett is a national firm headquartered in Connecticut. They are a little more expensive than local firms. Their inspector/estimator seemed knowledgeable. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed dead spruce tree from my back yard, removed hanging branch and other small branches from a tall maple, cabled a split trunk, and trimmed an ash tree in my front yard.

08/18/2014

The tree removal went very well. I was worried about the tree being so close to the house, but the guys did a very good job about getting it down with no damage to the house or yard. The tree that was trimmed looked great after they were done. The team did a great job of cleaning up the yard and the roof of the house. They were very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Had 1 tree removed and 1 trimmed out.

Category lawn service,tree service

Tree care- pruning, cabling,bracing, insect & disease management, fertilization programs, plant diagnostics, soil testing, lightning protection, tree & shrub inventories

Transplanting, Resale, Planting