Waterstone Construction, Inc

With Angi since April 2012

....

Tom's Miller's Roofing

The Miller’s team is your dedicated Wisconsin & Minnesota Roofing Contractor offering Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Window installation, and Emergency Roofing services

Complete Building Solutions

SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Complete Building Solution's team of professional engineers and consultants brings residential and commercial structural engineering solutions to our Midwest based clients. We are here to remove the mystery of structural engineering; bridging the gap between construction and engineering in a consumer-friendly way.

Bormann Brothers Contracting Inc

Bormann Brothers is your number one choice for professional roofing contractors in Minnesota. Our company is family owned and operated and was established in 1997. Additional DBA - Bormann Brothers Contracting & Borman BrothersRoofing. Additional email - ssbormann@frontiernet.net , nickjen@frontiernet.net , Additional phone number - (612) 237-4601. Family owned and operated.

09/18/2012

He and his crew were very professional in everything they did for this job. The quality was excellent. We felt very comfortable in everything he suggested. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Ryan repaired damage that was discovered when we re-sided our house. Windows had to be pulled, then wrapped, flashed and reset. Three replacement windows were installed. Sheathing and some framing was repaired/replaced. Ryan and his crew were able to pull the windows and reset them with very little damage to the inside of the window areas.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows

06/02/2012

Ryan was one of the few contractors who made an effort to return my phone call for an estimate and made time to meet me at home very quickly. After describing what I needed done and and his inspection of the roof he wrote a detailed estimate which came in just a few days. We agreed on terms and price and set a day for the work to be done on a Friday with the caution that depending on weather that week it might be Saturday. I appreciated the heads up and of course realized I was dealing with a small firm. As it turned out the crew came early Saturday, worked throughout the day and when I returned from Dinner the jobsite was clean. I'm pretty fussy about mess and was pleased that the cleanup was pretty thorough.Ryan was very professional, a pleasure to work with, not defensive when I brought up concerns and issues and was very prompt in doing a final inspection and responding to my questions about the work done.. Ryan is personable, professional and knowlegeable; I would use Ryan again in a heartbeat for roofing or any other job.

Description of Work
Waterstone Construction replaced my hail damaged roof.