Urban Building Inspectors

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

Full Service Home Inspection Company. Certified Member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors). Offering Thermal Image Scanning....

AmeriSpec Home Inspections-Bloomington Office

We provide our clients with a thorough and professional inspection, performed pursuant to the standards of practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) to make sure that clients are well informed about the house they are listing or purchasing. Our inspectors educate the client about the condition of the home and its operating systems. Our customers can rest easy knowing that we have checked over 400 items in the home and reported all findings in the easy-to-read AmeriSpec® Report. We are also available for complimentary follow-up phone consultations when needed. In business since 1993 with over 70,000 inspections performed! • All inspectors have minimum 15 years experience & over 4,500 inspections performed! • On site, computer generated reports with colored photos. • Electronic Radon Testing (NRPP certified) • Thermal Imaging and Western WI Inspections (licensed) • Live voice 7 days a week!

Chesser Home Inspections

Specializing in HOME INSPECTIONS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We are from the Twin Cities and we cover all the Twin Cities area up through Duluth.

Offers by Chesser Home Inspections on Angi
Inspections Plus, Inc.

Twenty years of commitment to helping our customers has been fulfilling. We've helped thousands of customers build, maintain, and save money in their home, cabins, townhome, condo, and office buildings. Whether you're buying or selling your home, we will help you find the items that need repair or replacement. We also inspect the building for energy loss, mold, and moisture. We are certified to do Radon tests and advise the best way to mitigate unsafe Radon levels. Our team of experienced Inspectors are from the construction industry, which gives our customers an added value. We have all pounded the nails, poured the concrete, shingled the roof, installed the windows, and water proofed the foundation on thousands of homes.

05/09/2013

Dustin R.

It went great from start to finish. The inspectors where very professional and knowledgeable. They were able to answer any questions that I had and helped explain things that I did not understand. They also went above and beyond by lighting the pilot light on the water heater and testing that when it was not done prior to arriving at the house. They also did the same for the gas fireplace in the living room. Very helpful and courteous.

Description of Work
They performed a complete home inspection from the roof to the basement. Preferred that I was with them during the entire inspection so that I was able to ask questions while they performed the inspection. Once completed they emailed a link to to a detailed 28 page report that was available for download.

04/01/2013

Warren G.

They were very friendly and extremely thorough. We were really appreciative and very satisfied with the work they did. He checked everything from the window to the fireplace. I couldn't tell you what he didn't check. He sure didn't miss anything.

Description of Work
He checked the attic and each bed/bathroom. He checked the furnace. He checked polarity in the basement and the electrical panel.

07/14/2010

Paul M.

Mike was very thorough and professional. He did a great job walking my clients through the home and explaining what needed to be corrected, as well as offering general home maintenance tips. I will continue to recommend Mike to all of my clients!

Description of Work
My clients had just signed a purchase agreement on a home in Crystal. At my recommendation, they hired Mike to perform their home inspection. Mike did a very thorough, excellent job. Despite the fact that the home had been remodeled down to the studs, he was able to find eight items that needed to be corrected by the seller.

Category home inspection

ASHI Home Inspection. (American Society of Home Inspectors, Thermal Infrared Scanning.