UB Hardwoods LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2012

UB Hardwoods is a complete flooring company established in 2001. Based in Golden Valley and Plymouth, Minnesota we work throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro and surrounding areas, including Minneapolis, Milwaukee, and Chicago using our special dustless equipment that doesn’t pollute your home. We have built an excellent reputation and have many references from customers that have experienced the quality of our work and our dustless system. We work 7 days a week to accommodate your schedule. Additional DBA - UB Hardwoods Installation....

Aim Cleaning Services

We are a top to bottom cleaning-service, and we strive to give our customers the best cleaning service possible. We are a small, family-owned business so we can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day.

Spruce It Up Cleaning Services

Since 2003, Spruce it Up Cleaning Services has been the Minneapolis area's choice for top-notch commercial and residential cleaning services. Whether you need housekeeping services, office cleaning services, or property maintenance services like pressure washing, deck cleaning, or gutters cleaning, we've got you covered. We're an insured business, and we always put quality workmanship first.

Roof to Deck Restoration

We clean, stain and restore exterior wood such as decks, fences, porches, and cedar shake roofs. We design and install Christmas and Event Lighting. During the winter months we remove Ice Dams from roofs. We carry $2,000,000 in liability insurance. We are certified in wood restoration by the Power Washers of North America and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Additional phone line is 763-559-1832. DBA- Renew Services, Inc., RTD Ice Dam Removal, RTD Power Washing, RTD Services, RTD Snow Plowing, Roof to Deck Decoration. Additional phone number- 1-877-687-3639

12/28/2020

My wife and I were contemplating putting new carpet throught out our entire house, along with two flights of stairs. Our daughter has viral induced asthma and we wanted to replace old flooring that was in our home when we bought it. Robert listened to what we wanted and our needs and then suggested engineered hardwood floors since they reduce allergens by 87%. He then gave us some links to help us...

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installed

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/27/2020

No responses after several emails. This is after they said they could come out and repair my flooring. I emailed them on 6/13 and they responded right away and said they were busy, but could repair my floor within a couple of weeks. I then contacted them 3 more times and since then i have not received anything back. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Flooring repair

Category woodworking

04/12/2020

Very well. Bob (the owner) and his crew did a great job of installing new hardwood to match the existing hardwood. He made good recommendations for both the entryway and bathroom LVT flooring.

Description of Work
Refinish and install new hardwood floors, and LVT tile in entryway and bathroom.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

06/19/2018

The initial impression was good. I relied on the reviews I saw on Angies list. When it came time for the installation, the crew although very courteous and nice to us and our family, left my house a mess. Cut the planking on the deck. Gouged the deck and left a mess. There was a soft spot on the floor and some debris underneath that showed through. They did come out and take care of that. After lo...

Description of Work
New final planking floor

06/07/2018

They do a good! I will highly recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Installation

Category hardwood floor

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your business!

05/17/2018

UB Hardwoods did a very professional job, over a 4 day period. They were punctual, even early every day, did a very careful job with each part and cleaned up after themselves each day. In spite of major sanding for nearly a day, there was very little dust in the house. I felt the price was very reasonable considering the amount of work and the time involved.

Description of Work
Removal and disposal of carpet, tack strip; sand and refinish living room and hallway floor including removing old linoleum and slate area, lacing in new wood floor and floating tile floor,

Category hardwood floor

Thank you Connie! We greatly appreciate your review and your business with us!

01/09/2018

All went well. Product & installation was excellent. New flooring in rooms look like something that one would see in a builders magazine. Very beautiful.

Description of Work
Replaced flooring in kitchen, entry way, dining room, living room & sunroom with Engineered Hardwood Flooring.

Category hardwood floor

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It means a lot that you take your time to give us a review! Shawn said it was a pleasure to work with you guys!

09/12/2017

The entire process went really well, I couldn't be more pleased. Shawn worked with me to ensure I had all the information I needed to make a solid decision. Every crew member working in my house was courteous, friendly, helpful and hard-working. The quality of the work performed was excellent. There were a few issues that needed addressing and Shawn was quick to address them, but even more so, he ...

Description of Work
I replaced two floors of carpet with hardwood.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate the honest scores! We are working on the (Responsiveness/Punctuality)! It's something we do take serious and are wanting to do better with!

07/13/2017

The installation was very well done. The pre-finished wood floor product they used is beautiful. It looks like a sanded hardwood floor without the fumes and mess. Jordan and Tyler made a great team. They finished the job in a timely fashion and were punctual and polite. They asked questions before proceeding to make sure we were happy and understood the results during every step of the process. Th...

Description of Work
Hardwood floor was installed to replace carpet in the master bedroom.

Category hardwood floor

Thanks for your time in giving us this review! We greatly appreciate the business.

06/21/2017

I want to vomit when I think of the money we spent ($12,600.00) and the results we got: UPSTAIRS: CARPET/LAMINATE REMOVAL and PREFINISHED INSTALL: To be fair to UB Flooring, I need to separate the upstairs work from the main level work. Upstairs, (remove carpet & laminate/install prefinished solid hardwood) the job was done well by Tory, Jake and Ryan. They were courteous, cleaned up after themsel...

Description of Work
Install prefinished solid hardwood floor upstairs (3 bedrooms, hallway and office) Sand, stain (new color) and poly main level (approximately 750 sq. ft.)

Category hardwood floor

Complete hardwood flooring services throughout the entire Twin Cities region and the state of Minnesota. From hardwood floor refinishing to installing brand new solid or engineered hardwood floors, luxury vinyl, tile, laminate, and carpet. We serve commercial and residential customers. We even reclaim hardwoods and match your old wood floors perfectly to spruce up your existing surface. Our team will even work 7 days a week to accommodate your schedule.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check