TQ ROOFING/TAYLOR QUINLAN ROOFING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2005

OWNER OPERATED. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOUR SERVICES....

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
Brigley Roofing & Exteriors

Full service roofing company, family owned and locally operated for over 94 years. We Supervise our Sub-contractors. We're fully insured and bonded in good standing with the BBB. Quality, experienced workmanship on Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows - all exteriors. Locations in both Minneapolis and St. Paul.

Gunner Insulation Company LLC

Welcome to Gunner Insulation Company, LLC! Why Choose Us? Gunner Insulation Co., LLC is the leading insulation contractor for all residential and commercial properties. Our company has been in business for 13 years, and has 40 years of experience, working on over 1000 homes and businesses in Minnesota. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of Minnesota, and fully equipped to manage all of your insulation needs! Our expertise is in insulation installation, but that is just one of our abilities. Our company offers complete insulation services to help cut down your energy bills, and keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer seasons. Our insulation services will help minimize heating and cooling costs to your home or commercial property. Our company offers free estimates for your home or office, to easily help you decide that we are the right people for the job! We are a company of honor. We service Minneapolis and St. Paul as well as their surrounding areas. All of our products come with their own warranties. We guarantee our workmanship for 5 years.

10/17/2018

KIRSTEN P.

Taylor and his crew did a great job! Original re-roof was done in 2010. We had a minor leak after the huge rainstorm in July of 2018. Taylor came out and added extra caulking at the peak of the roof at no charge.

Description of Work
ASPHALT ROOF (House and Garage) Tear off and replace

11/27/2015

Tim K.

Working with Taylor has restored my faith in contractors. He was professional, hard-working, dependable, and outstanding in his work. I specifically asked him to do the work himself in order to avoid the use of seasonal crews and issues that can arise with non-citizen workers. Taylor was very accommodating and efficient. He walked me through the advantages and disadvantages of certain venting scenarios on the house, as well as various options for addressing ice dams. He was willing to do a bit of repair work on our chimney at little to no additional cost. He also wrapped the underside of the roof where earlier drain installers should have sealed it but failed to do so. He took care of the clean up and adhered to his estimated work schedule, keeping in contact to let us know when something had come up. I would hire Taylor in a heart beat to work for us again.

Description of Work
Taylor put a new roof on our St. Paul home. He installed several vents, put in flashing, and put in siding earlier gutter installers failed to install a few years ago. Taylor did all the work himself.

Category gutter repair,roofing,roof snow removal

11/02/2015

Peter C.

We initially called him to get a opinion as to whether we needed to replace our roof given the damages at the time, but he gave us confidence that with the repairs he could make quickly we could make it through another winter or two. He seemed very knowledgeable and professional, and we will definitely be using him sometime in the next couple years to fully redo our roof.

Description of Work
Fixed a broken vent in our roof and patched some missing shingles.

07/07/2015

Judy J.

Excellent. Amazing. He was extremely personable to deal with; reasonable bid. Most amazing thing is that he did this after the 1st fall blizzard, because I had to have it done before end of the year (insurance deadline). I use Taylor now as an example story now of how dedicated and tough a Minnesotan can be, without complaint. Roof looks good and completed to specifications too. Cleanup was good. They laid tarps on the roof before the snow hit so they could hit the job as soon as the snow stopped. Considerate.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, flashings and gutters on a small home. A couple complicated issues about tying in with another roof portion too, that some other roofers shied away from.

03/24/2015

Judy J.

He was excellent. He was a nice guy.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing,roof snow removal

10/09/2013

Vicki C.

Taylor came out and gave us a quote for the work and was on-time (!!), knowledgeable, and prompt in working up the estimate. There was some additional work that needed to be done on the garage and he referred us to another contractor with expertise in that type of work. Taylor's cost and schedule were competitive. I will be sharing Taylor's contact information with my friends that have roofing needs.

Description of Work
Taylor gave us a quote for repairing garage roof and new shingles

09/19/2012

Erin R.

I contacted Taylor through email one afternoon and he was out at the house giving us an estimate within 24 hours. His price beat 2 other competing companies by over $2000. Taylor is friendly, efficient, and very willing to work with your schedule. He owns his company and does the work himself so you know there is a very high level of pride and ownership in his work. We have decided to get the project completed in the Spring as the timing for us was not quite right, but he is the first and only person I will go to for any roofing needs. Keep up the good work Taylor! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Description of Work
We were looking for estimates for a complete reroof in a very short timeframe.

01/07/2012

C.V. R.

Overall, I was pleased. The workers were good. Everything has been holding up so far.

Description of Work
TQ Roofing/Taylor Quinlan Roofing did a roof for me.

11/10/2011

KELLY S.

He came out the same day and he was extremely thorough. He got me the estimate within 48 hours. I am going to be hiring him. I liked the fact that he was very thorough. He got up in the attic and he had my husband come up to show him all the things that he was looking at. He took the time and made note of some other things that he couldn't do but that we might want to look at. He showed up within 2 hours to look at it. He was honest and I got the feeling that he wasn't trying to rip us off because I asked about more issues and he said they were not issues. I was really impressed. I thought the price would be 3 times as much as he said.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Taylor Quinlan Roofing to do my entire roof. He is going to tear off the entire roof and redo it and add vents. There is a leak so he's going to tear it off to replace it.

11/05/2011

KEVIN G.

Taylor was excellent. He quickly gave an estimate and charged me exactly that amount as long as I supplied the materials. Since this was a small job and since he's right in my neighborhood, he said he would do it at an off-hours time. He came by installed the vents beautifully. Very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Install 3 vents in garage roof.

TQ ROOFING/TAYLOR QUINLAN ROOFING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2005

5321 Hiawatha Ln

Minneapolis, MN 55417

ROOFING, GUTTERS, DRYWALL, PAINTING, DEMOLITION, GENERAL CONTRACTING.