Tillers Steam Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2002

5832 Lincoln Dr

Minneapolis, MN 55436

Contact Tiller's Carpet Cleaning today for the best service experience ever...guaranteed or your money back! For 40+ years we've built a solid reputation as Minnesota's premier carpet cleaning service with hundreds of top ratings from Angie's List and others. Quiet, gentle and effective carpet cleaning...without the hassles, high pressure sales or gimmicks of unscrupulous companies. We also offer expert area rug cleaning and upholstery cleaning. Need urine damage to go away? We treat and remove pet stains and odors exceptionally well, too. Call today at 952-935-8900 to schedule a free estimate or email us at tillers@tillerscarpet.com...

carpet cleaning (423)upholstery cleaning (54)oriental rug cleaning (19)carpet installation (7)floor cleaning (5)dryer vent cleaning (1)air duct cleaning (1)

08/17/2020

Luke arrived to the minute of the pre arranged time. He was so thorough and didn't skimp at all on the areas he cleaned - going under our dining room table and right up to the edge of the furniture we didn't move. We felt the pricing was fair at $386. Great experience

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for traffic areas in living/dining room, 2 bdrs, loft, stairway and hall. Approx 850 sq ft

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

10/11/2019

They did an awesome job. Very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

10/08/2019

Everything was very professional from our first phone conversation throughout the service appointment.

Description of Work
Family room, office, bedrooms cleaned.

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

08/01/2019

I live on the southwest corner of carver county and often services don’t go out this far. I noticed Angie’s list said that Tillers covered my zip code. Despite this fact I decided to call them to make sure they would come out to do the carpet cleaning. The very nice scheduler answered my call and I asked if they indeed came out this way. She asked me again where I was located and said that they indeed came out this way. Great! She took all my information and scheduled me for next week. I then got a voicemail an hour or so later from the same person saying they don’t actually cover my area and they weren’t sure why Angie’s list said they did. She also said she would take me off their schedule. This is the definition of a business getting an F. They were asked a question, scheduled and made a commitment and then didn’t follow through. Bad business.

Description of Work
Living room carpet and area rug

07/17/2019

Went well. Two bedrooms, two hallways, a livingroom, and three sets of stairs (7steps each) were cleaned. They use their own warm water and have good equipment. Follow up week later to make sure you are happy with results. Very professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

06/26/2019

Perfect! Have a old dog and lots of urine stains and smell. Cleaned, deodorized and protected living room, dining room porch, hall and stairs. Mike explained everything and discussed options. Price was comparable to another company I talked to. Looks and smells beautiful. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, deodorizing and protection

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

03/22/2019

I called the company using the service number provided by Angie’s list and the receptionist that answered the phone was rude and unresponsive. She stated that Angie’s list charges for these types of calls and most customers go directly to their website to get the number. I had no idea the number provided on Angie’s list wasn’t their direct number and was very surprised by the response. Then she proceeded to tell me that they don’t service Farmington; however listed neighboring cities they do service such as Burnsville, Lakeville, and Apple Valley. She said she’d check with the owner and hung up rather abruptly while letting me know there would be a mileage fee to come to Farmington. With so many other highly rated companies that do this work on Angie’s list, not a bad idea to skip this nonsense and pick another provider.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

All my staff knows that if a customer is rude and/or abusive they are free to walk away.

10/10/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Tillers. I was looking for someone to clean my carpets because my senior dog sometimes has accidents and it was starting to really smell. Since my in-laws are coming to visit, I needed it done pretty quickly. I found Tillers here on Angie's List and requested a quote. I received a pretty much immediate response and was asked to call the office with a square footage estimate. I did so and had the most pleasant interchange with Lisa. She was friendly, patient and answered all of my questions. I asked if there was any way that we could have the service done this week and Lisa first said no and then said she might be able to squeeze it in. She called one of her techs to make sure and then called me back to confirm that yes, they could come that very afternoon. I was so pleased. Same-day service? Who does that? Larry was awesome. As Lisa promised, he called me to confirm his ETA and showed up right on time. He was professional, did a good job of explaining what he was going to do, what it would cost, etc. He answered all of my questions (and I had a lot of them). And when he actually did the cleaning, he was really thorough. I was so impressed with how carefully he treated our carpets. I have hired lots of other carpet cleaners for my parents and I've never seen a tech who was so meticulous and really seemed to care about getting our carpets clean. He also was a blast to chat with - and he's the master of puns! We had a great little talk as well. The work was exceptional. All of the pet odor is gone, the carpets are super clean and they dried quickly because Larry did such a nice job making sure he didn't just soak the rug for no reason. The cost was extremely reasonable, and they even let me stack the first-time-customer discount with the Angie's List coupon for an even better deal. The Angie's List listing said this is a family-owned business, which is one of the reasons I chose it. But man, is this a case where the difference between family-owned and the big chains is extremely apparent. We will call Tiller's for all of our future carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and pet odor removed

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your generous, positive review. We will pass along your kind words to Lisa and Larry. We're so glad we were able to help you - and hope you'll call us again when the need arises!

06/25/2018

Awesome - thorough - took the time needed to do the job well - carpets never looked better except for when they were freshly installed years ago

Description of Work
clean the carpets in the whole house

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

02/05/2018

Larry did an excellent job of getting the stains out. He has always done a good job for us

Description of Work
spot cleaning cotton rugs and stains in basement carpet

Work Completed On 02/02/2018

Residential and commercial steam carpet cleaning; upholstery cleaning; area rug cleaning; ceramic, stone and grout cleaning and sealing.

Duct-cleaning and drapery cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express