Think Organized

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2015

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Pillsbury Avenue South

Minneapolis, MN 55409

Basement Organization

Basement Organization

professional organizers201955422
When a single professional purchased this home, he did not have too much to put in the basement. 10 years later though, with an active family, there was a lot of stuff. With no organizational system, nothing could be found, items got broken, and it caused stress. Adding shelves and labeled clear bins brought everything into view. Now all of the Halloween gear is in two boxes. High school memorabilia is in another. It is easy to grab anything and simple to put it away. “Thank you, again for all of your help - this has been an incredible experience for us, it was really the catalyst we needed to take back control and utilize our home to its full potential.”

Are you overwhelmed with clutter and frustrated when you can't find things? Struggling to manage the home and possessions of a deceased loved one? Do you find it hard to balance daily demands while preparing for a major life transition? If you answered yes to one of these questions, I can help! My name is Christine Daves and I am a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO). I work in high clutter areas like basements, attics, closets and can manage complete home clean-outs and relocations. You can enjoy the freedom of a prioritized and organized life! Contact me to discuss how we can make your organizational challenges disappear. *I am currently booked until September, 2021. ...

professional organizers (17)movers (3)

03/26/2021

It was wonderful. She was excellent. I have used her in the past, her fee has gone up but it was worth it. I was very stressed out with the upcoming kitchen and laundry room remodel. Christine helped me sort everything. We put it into pile, things that I would need, things I would not need, and things I would want to donate. She put it into boxes for me and labeled it. The things I would be using,...

Description of Work
Packing up the kitchen and laundry room for a remodel.

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

Always a pleasure to work with you!!! Thanks so much for the kind words!

12/18/2019

I am still working with Christine to unpack and organize my new living space. She has a good eye for where things should go to make them more functional and efficient. It’s nice to have someone else’s opinion. If I don’t want to take her suggestion she doesn’t make me feel like it had to have been decided her way. I feel so fortunate I received her name as a reference to work with. It has been a g...

Description of Work
I needed help with decluttering and organizing the belongings I had in my townhome prior to listing my house for sale. My home had been previously owned by my parents so there were considerable items left by them which I had to sort through as well as my own belongings. Christine made a great effort in helping me decide how to approach the task as it was monumental. There were several days when I couldn’t quite get out of bed and she went right ahead and worked without me whip asking me for guidance along the way. I couldn’t of made it through this phase of preparation without her help.

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

I have had so much fun getting to know you and share in the excitement of your move! Thank you for your kind words!

12/11/2019

Christine is AMAZING. You never feel judged, only validated and supported. She works so fast, has great ideas for organizing everything that makes it easy to access. She takes away all of the hardest parts of having to do these jobs. She helps think for you, sets you up so that sorting, if necessary, is super easy. She will also do all of the sorting for you if that is easier. Which sometimes for ...

Description of Work
Our basement was the dumping ground for the culmination of 40 years of our lives as well as all the “must keeps” for an 8 year-old. Needless to say, you could barely walk through the space. Christine spent three days with me going through everything. Seriously, everything.

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Thank you so much! It is nothing but a complete pleasure to work with you in your lovely home! Let me know when you want to work on the garage!

08/08/2019

Great! It is a work in progress. We have been going through the rooms in our house over the last few years. Christine is super fast at sorting the items so I can go through them. It is much easier to make decisions when looking at groups of similar items. She is non judgmental and is willing to do the recycling and donations for me. She puts everything away before she leaves so I don't have a pile...

Description of Work
We have been decluttering our house.

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! It is always a pleasure working with you!

10/09/2018

I screamed in sheer awe when I went downstairs to my basement seeing how Christine transformed it. I honestly could not believe it was the same space I had left 6 hours earlier. It went better than I could have imagined. Christine also got my kitchen de-cluttered and organized and it looked twice the size when she was done... she truly has a gift.

Description of Work
I had to get my house for sale and on the market very quickly and needed a lot of help organizing and staging and discarding.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

Always a joy to work with you! Your enthusiasm at our success makes everything so much fun! And of course your super friendly and sweet pets are just an extra benefit!

10/09/2018

My (now) wife and I hired Christine after I sold my house. We had way too much stuff and not even close to enough space. At the time, we were wedding planning, dealing with serious health issues and raising a toddler. Boxes were everywhere, and we were in a crisis. We knew that we needed a long term solution and that it would be a series of help-sessions from a professional to get us to where we w...

Description of Work
Organization and unpacking in a new co-habitating and busy life

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! It is pleasure to work with you and your family!

03/16/2018

GREAT! Christine helped organize and purge several areas of our home after a remodeling project - bedroom (AKA dumping ground for everything), basement, garage (AKA dumping ground #2 for everything else). She was very efficient and kept me in the loop as she was working through an area. She didn't pressure me to get rid of anything but did 'talk me through' my reasons for wanting to keep something...

Description of Work
purge and organize our home

Work Completed On 03/16/2018

It has been an absolute delight working with you and your family (and seeing your beautiful dogs!) I look forward to helping with any organizing needs or challenges in the future!

06/07/2017

Great I would never have gone as deeply into process, or been physically able to pack sort and get rid of so much. Will be coming back for move in.

Description of Work
Pack home for remosedl, sort and purge. Prepare for garage sale.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

05/08/2017

It actually went extremely well. Christine is very pleasant and she comes to organizing with a history in the Arts as well so many of her ideas were aesthetically pleasing. A bonus was her willingness to leave the house with items that could be recycled or donated so they were not piling up in my garage. She utilizes resources in the community very well to recycle things that have other uses. I do...

Description of Work
General organizing and downsizing of household, organizing and filing tax files, household and personal paperwork.

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

03/21/2017

I could not have done my move without Christine. She is very efficient and clear. She would check in with me to determine which items I wanted to keep and listened to what I wanted to accomplish.

Description of Work
Christine helped me organize my house for a move and organize my father's house so I could move in there. She also helped me pack and unpack. She also helped me make room in the garage for my car and set up a system for keeping myself organized down the road.

Work Completed On 03/21/2017

Independent Space Organization (closets, attics, basements and other high-clutter areas). Home Clear-Outs (preparing properties for quick transitions). Move Management (relocation preparation, moving coordination, and household set-up). One-on-one Organizing (improve storage effectiveness, paper management, clutter reduction - all tailored to your needs). See full description of services at www.Think-Organized.com.

House Cleaning