Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
TLIC18817

130 Plymouth Ave N

Minneapolis, MN 55411

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Providing the comfort you deserve...Since 1930. Standard Heating & Air Conditioning has earned the trust of more than 500,000 homeowners in the Twin Cities. We specialize in residential indoor comfort systems, including heating, cooling, and indoor air quality. Energy Star Partner (EPA and DOE). North American Technician Excellence (NATE). A+ Better Business Bureau for over 40 years. Angie’s List Super Service Awards (since day 1). Award winning....

HVAC Companies (2709)gas leak repair (16)chimney cap repair (5)plumbers (54)water heaters (37)appliance repair (30)air duct cleaning (25)drain cleaning (10)chimney repair (9)fireplace services (4)ceiling fan installation (3)water softeners (2)

06/18/2021

I’ve used SH&AC for some time now. Wonderful company, awesome people! I’m always pleased with their work. Being a smart club gold member brings piece of mind that my furnace and ac are always running as it should!

Description of Work
I had my AC unit tuned up.

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for this awesome review. We are happy to hear about your experience!

06/15/2021

Excellent! Ryan arrived on time, told me exactly what to expect and kept me updated on his progress. When he finished, he reviewed before and after pictures of the ducts and described what he found.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Thank you for the awesome review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your kind words & will be sure to let Ryan know.

05/25/2021

Cody was friendly and professional. He kindly explained what he was checking and what the readings were on my unit vs. what the normal range is supposed to be. I told him that there's a slow leak in the system and he walked me though the options of how to deal with it. He then took extra time to give me an estimate of what one of those options would cost but gave no pressure either way to try to f...

Description of Work
Air conditioner tune up

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for this awesome review. We are happy to hear about your experience with Cody!

05/12/2021

What a wonderful and professional experience! Seth and Ryan informed me on all the steps of the process, kept me updated, and made sure that everything was thoroughly inspected and cleaned. My ducts were full of dog hair from the previous owners and they were delightful, thoughtful, and expert.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your service. We are happy to hear your experience was excellent!

05/08/2021

Jon was awesome--very thorough, professional and personable. He was very careful about making sure we knew exactly what he had done, and that he had entirely cleaned all the ductwork in the house. He showed us before and after photos of every segment. 100% would recommend!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Thanks for the awesome review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time.

04/15/2021

Jon and Seth from Standard Heating couldn't have been more professional, knowledgeable or considerate while cleaning the air ducts at our home. Complete explanations and documentation were provided at every step of the process, and they left the work areas cleaner after they finished than they were when they arrived.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Awesome [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

03/23/2021

They were incredibly thorough. We have used Standard for this service on two different homes. We also have a service contract with them for both places. They service both properties each spring and fall and we have always been happy with them.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! This is awesome to hear.

03/12/2021

I have been a member of their Smart Club for years. This was an annual inspection. They are always courteous, on time, and professional. Sara was great and its nice to see women in this profession. When I have had to call them for a problem, they have always been prompt! That is a big benefit for having a service contract. You get an immediate response in the dead of winter if you need it.

Description of Work
General Furnace check and tune-up

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for this awesome review! We will be sure to let Sara know your kind words.

03/10/2021

I have the Smart plan and with that comes a furnace safety check at the end of the heating season. My technician, Cody, was punctual, professional and friendly. He answered all my questions. My furnace is twenty years old, and while it is still working fine, I'm starting to think about replacing it in the coming years. He mentioned a program where I can plan for future replacement when I choose to...

Description of Work
14 point safety inspection

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thanks for the thoughtful review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you & are happy to hear you are receiving the comfort and service you deserve.

03/06/2021

The ac install was done quickly and efficiently. We appreciated that they were able to schedule the installation within a few days, as it was in the midst of the heat wave. We had the furnace tune-up done a couple days ago and Eric was friendly, professional and very thorough. Everyone we dealt with was courteous, professional and readily answered any questions we had. We were very satisfied with ...

Description of Work
New air conditioner installed last summer and recent furnace inspection/tune-up

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed], we will be sure to let Eric know your kind remarks!

Residential gas forced furnace, air conditioners, & boilers (repair, replace, and maintenance). We also install ductless options, garage heaters, and facilitate water heater replacements. Other services include: duct cleaning, humidifiers, air exchangers, UV Light air purifiers, and whole-home air cleaners. NOTE: *Generally sales estimates are free on new equipment. **Other services outside of new equipment may have a fee, please inquire for more details.

Plumbing, or commercial.