Service Star Plumbing

Founded 2018 • With Angi since April 2018

Service Star Plumbing is the company for all your plumbing needs example: Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Faucet Repairs And Installations, Toilet Repairs And Installations, RPZ Testing And Repair, Pressure Vacuum Breaker Testing And Repair, Pipe Repairs, Drain Cleaning And All Other Plumbing Services. Service Star Plumbing is fully Minnesota, Minneapolis and St Paul Licensed, Bonded and Insured with 20+ years experience.

4.4

plumbers (19)water heaters (3)drain cleaning (2)water softeners (2)gas leak repair (1)
Kelly F.
03/13/2023
Great. Problem resolved itself
Description of Work
Problem resolved prior to arrival but tech did a thorough inspection and gave recommendations if issue returns. Very helpful
drain cleaning
$49
Dawn H.
08/24/2022
It went well!
Description of Work
Hook up gas stove
gas leak repair
$99
Weibo S.
07/08/2022
Office lady is very friendly. Tech show up on time and got job done professional.
Description of Work
Replace water heater
plumbing, water heater repair
$3,000
Tom T.
07/21/2021
It was my impression this company arrived wanting to sell me a new hot water heater and it had no intention of fixing the problem. I was quoted a price of over $400 to swap out the pressure release valve. They said there was no guarantee this would fix the problem and it may require repair to other parts of the piping putting the price over $1,000 to fix it. The Service Star representative suggested the money would be better spent on a new unit. He quoted me a price of over $10,000 for the new unit. I paid them $49 for the visit and went to Menard and picked up the valve for $19 and it took me five minutes to install it. The unit works fine now. Stay away from this company.
Description of Work
Pressure release valve on piping connected to our Bradford White combi-core hot water heater failed.
$49
Laurie M.
01/08/2021
Repair of leaking kitchen drain
Description of Work
Positive notes for starters: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness I found Service Star plumbing on Angie’s List along with a few others. No one else called me back. I received a call within an hour from Service Star Plumbing. Josh was out within 2 days to fix my leaking drain. I could’ve gotten same day service but it wasn’t that urgent and my schedule couldn’t allow for it. Josh was prompt, friendly, and courteous. He explained my options and was open to doing extra work for me that I hadn’t disclosed when I made the appointment. I am super impressed with the work completed and the one year warranty. I would definitely call again if I have anymore plumbing needing to be done.
$389
Patti J.
11/09/2020
Wow! Service Star did a great job. They responded to my search & scheduled within a very workable timeframe. Joshua was prompt & efficient & a great guy to work with. I'm new to hiring thru Angie's List & they were a great experience. Thanks & I'll recommend
Description of Work
Installed 2 bathroom faucets & kitchen sink/faucet/garbage disposal
$1,900
Leeann M.
09/15/2020
They assessed the situation and made realistic recommendations and completed the work. Very knowledgeable, Quickly responsive, friendly and COVID safe plumbers.
Description of Work
Plumbing
$2,000
Nick S.
09/15/2020
Reasonable quote, on time to do the work. Excellent Quality and finished on time. Joshua was excellent, respectful of social distancing and wearing a mask.
Description of Work
Plumbing
$750
09/02/2020
Great-they came out, did an estimate (no charge) and I immediately fixed the issues.
Description of Work
several broken faucets including the water main supply line to the house.
$700
09/02/2020
Amazing - He out promptly, and diagnosed the problem as not an actual leak so much as condensation dripping from the AC coils. He didn't do any actual work although he had to check all possibilities thoroughly. I offered him a trip charge, but he didn't accept - I will continue to be a regular custom! 2 interactions in one week and absolutely stellar responses!
Description of Work
Had a leak near the furnace, water heater and AC unit in utility room
Completed promptly
Description of Work
plugged drain
plumbing, drain cleaning
Robert W.
08/10/2020
Nathan did a good job, was easy to work with, dependable, and helped find me find reputable people for other (non-plumbing) home repairs needed
Description of Work
Misc Plumbing - inc. sump pump and water softener replacement
plumbing, water softeners
Mark T.
06/13/2020
Service was prompt and they were able to take care of multiple plumbing needs in one day.
Description of Work
Faucet repairs and new faucet installation
$2,400
Kelly F.
05/06/2020
Amazing. Nathan was the first to respond and agreed to stop to inspect on his way home to get an idea what we were dealing with. Agreement was made to come back the following day after my workday was completed and installed at a very fair price. Knows his trade very well and wouldn't hesitate to use him again.
Description of Work
Water heater replacement
plumbing, water heater repair
Jason K.
03/09/2020
Phenominal, Nathan was great to work with, he was able to get my water heater and softener swapped out same day
Description of Work
Plumbing
Category
plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners
Sheri K.
02/26/2020
It was excellent. They had good communication and decent people charging decent price.
Description of Work
They replaced the galvanized pipe.
$1,100
Cory M.
02/26/2020
It was excellent. I always use them. It was great and i enjoyed working with them.
Description of Work
He installed kitchen vanity top, toilet shower basin, two toilet, kitchen sink, and shower faucet
$4,900
Manuel L.
09/18/2019
It was very good, they were very knowledgeable. The quality of the work was good but we'd like to see a less expensive price though.
Description of Work
They did a big plumbing project, a waste pipe line.
$2,200
Matt G.
02/15/2019
I was in contact with Nathan over a month to discuss our kitchen update which included a new sink, disposal, instant hot water faucet, etc and he was very responsive and helpful in answering my questions. He also gave us a recommendation on a dishwasher which we ended up buying. A month later he showed up on time and did a fantastic job installing our sink and we are very pleased. His pricing was also very reasonable. I highly recommend his service.
Description of Work
Kitchen Sink Installation
Randy P.
11/08/2018
Nathan was kind, professional, and educational. He found the shut off valve for the spigot, so I didn’t need any additional services. He also took a look at my water softener and water heater to make sure everything was working well. I didn’t feel pressured by Nathan and was very pleased with the curtesy he had for me and my home. He slipped on shoe covers without being asked (a first in my experience) and provided me with a bunch of great information and tips to prevent issues in the future. I’ll definitely be calling Service Star Plumbing when I need plumbing help!
Description of Work
I needed to figure out where the shutoff valve for an exterior spigot was located on a new home purchase to prevent freezing during the winter.
Jill K.
08/20/2018
Nathan did a great job all around.
Description of Work
Add new gas piping to reach where a new dryer will go
$500