SCHLEMMER ELECTRIC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

2100 W 89TH ST

Minneapolis, MN 55431

Family owned and operated local electrical contractor est. 1992...

10/16/2020

R.T. A.

They were excellent when they were here. Later we had an issue with the fireplace and called several times. We even spoke with Dan. "we are really busy. Let me call you back" They have never called back. We still need the service on the fireplace. If you have a $5000 job they are great; if however you need some minor service after the fact the customer service is non-existant.

Description of Work
We needed a new electric panel. They were prompt and professional.

10/14/2020

Ray M.

Lost power to HVAC. Called HVAC repair, they inspected and determined it was an electrical problem. Called Schlemmer Electric, explained the problem to Shawn Berktold. He had me take pictures of my electric panel and meter and send to him. He determined I had an outdated and out of code panel that was rusted which was causing the problem. My house panel was an unusual setup and required coordination with the power company. He handled all of that, scheduled with me and the power company, came at the scheduled time, completed the job sooner than expected and for the amount quoted. I would recommend them to my friends and anyone else. Reasonable prices and good service. I will be using them for any future electrical work.

Description of Work
Electrical panels replaced and problems with wiring corrected

08/19/2020

Kathy K.

Called Schlemmers and they were able to send a crew to help reroute a condiuit that was in the way of a remodeling project completion. They were clean, polite and quick. Yes, I would call them again! I tend to stay with good people I find.

Description of Work
Reroute of electrical conduit for remodeling project.

04/13/2019

Brian D.

Contacted Schlemmer Electric from a list of Bloomington, MN Electricians after calling a couple of other companies. We needed emergency service on a Saturday and other companies were attempting to schedule us as far out as Wed. Jim sent his son Dan out within an hour of contacting him. Problem fixed quickly, professionally and inexpensively. They will be our go to electricians for all our future needs. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Lost power after attempting to change out some outlets. Main breaker was shut off and had some sparking at outlets.

10/13/2018

Sue L.

Called in a panic, talked me through the problem, saved me thousands upon thousands. what can I say, honest people that know their stuff!

Description of Work
Unsurpassed

07/06/2018

Sue P.

I called at 9:00am and Dan and Mike were at my home two hours later. They were fast and professional. They even cleaned up some incorrect wiring in my panel. Total time was less than 30 minutes. I will use them again and would refer to family and friends.

Description of Work
Main breaker switch was failing in circuit panel. I needed the meter pulled and breaker replaced. It was 95 degrees and needed A/C!

05/08/2018

Karen P.

Terrific. They were fast and good! Great to work with. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
General electrical work on older home to meet inspection requirements

12/22/2017

Julie S.

I placed a request for service in the morning and got a call in the middle of the afternoon that someone could stop by yet that day. He was very thorough, found the problem and all was working again. Very professional, thorough and polite young man. I would recommend Schlemmer Electric any day!

Description of Work
I had a GFI outlet in my master bathroom that was not working.

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
    Norske Electric, Inc.

You are here: Home / About Norske Electric About Norske Electric With over 20 years of experience, Norske Electric was founded by dedicated electricians who strive to provide the best quality of products and services. We strive to complete all of electrical projects with excellence and work hard to ensure ease of mind of our customers. Here at Norske Electric, our commitment to quality workmanship sets us apart from the competition. Our experienced team of knowledgeable electricians believe in maintaining a high level of trust with our customers, getting the job done right and on time. Our dedication to our customers shows in the many residential and commercial projects we have worked on, providing a reliable service with electricians you can count on. We offer a 24/7 emergency service for all your residential or commercial electrical needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured.

Offers by Norske Electric, Inc. on Angi
    Harrison Electric Inc

14 Employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charge applies. No extra charge for 24-hour emergency service (for existing customers only). Primary service area- Western & Northern suburbs of Minneapolis/St Paul including Hennepin, Anoka & Ramsey counties and parts of Sherburne county. All employees are background checked and drug tested.

Complete electrical contracting from doorbell to powerplant.