RTS Furnace Duct Cleaning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2013

Heating, furnace cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning....

Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care

Super Service Award Winner 11 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554.

Offers by Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care on Angi
Done Right Carpet & Restoration

Call Us 24/7 at (612) 331-4454 For Immediate Response. No Matter the Size of the Water Damage Cleanup, We Have You Covered. We pride ourselves on our personal commitment to each and every client. When you call us, it’s like you called a family member because we treat every job like it was our own home or business.

MyCleaner MN

We are a locally-owned, Minneapolis based cleaning and restoration company with over 34 years of experience. We clean it all! Our services include air ducts, area rugs, carpets, furniture, draperies, tile and grout cleaning, natural stone, hardwood floors, all hard surfaces and routine maid services/ house cleaning. Water damage and fire damage restoration. Where one call really does clean it all. A to Z floor to ceiling, inside or outside! call for free estimate/evaluation or with any questions you might have. We are uniformed, experienced, highly skilled technicians. Fully bonded and insured and all work is guaranteed in writing. Nobody cleans better for less, and we beat all competitors written or electronic offers. Ask about our 110 percent price match guatantee. We do non-residual steam cleaning using soap-free green products while leaving zero residue behind.

08/14/2014

Joann H.

Richard used an air compressor to loosen all the dust in the air ducts and had attached a huge vacumn to the furnace to suck all the loose dust up. He did a great job!! Took about an hour and a half. He did all returns and heating vents and the main line of duct work. I also asked him to blow out the dryer vent and was surprised by how much lint was in there even though it was a fairly new vent, only about a year old. I found RTs furnace duct cleaning on Angie's list but was hesitant to call because there were so few reviews. But my adult daughter had used him to vacumn out the vents in her house so I went with Rt's furnace cleaning. I'm glad I did. There were no extra charges like some of the other reviews said there were from other providers.

Description of Work
Cleaned out all air ducts and returns in the whole house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

05/02/2014

dean A.

I started to do the job myself. When I realized that I should probably have a professional finish the job I called RTS and spoke with Richard. He was able to respond on very short notice that very same afternoon. He explained what he would do and then performed exactly those services. He was very professional and cleaned up when the job was finished. Upon completion of the job the cost was exactly as previously quoted, no surprises. I plan to have RTS back soon to do my furnace ducts.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

08/06/2013

Jeanine C.

This is the 3rd time I have had him clean our vents, etc. I like that he owns his own business and takes great pride in providing fabulous customer service. He also takes the extra step to give us tips on how to keep things running more smoothly. My husband appreciates his feedback! I will have him back again next year.....no question and I am going to recommend him to my Home Owner's Association to advertise him to other owners. His pricing, I feel is very responsible

Description of Work
He cleaned the dryer vent and duct system.

Category air duct cleaning

04/12/2013

Jeanine C.

They were really reasonable and I really liked them. It is a small personally owned company. I liked the fact that they could come quickly and I didn't have to wait 2 weeks. The guy was very personable. He was nice to work with. He shows up when he says he will. He did a great job. He is very fair. He did a few extra things that he didn't charge me for. He offered some tips to pass to my husband about how to do a couple of things. He did check the furnace which was not his primary reason for being there. He was great. I am calling him again today.

Description of Work
I used RTS Furnace Duct Cleaning to clean my ducts and the dryer. They also checked the furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Heating, air conditioning, furnace cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, fire and water restoration, air duct cleaning.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa