Roncor Custom Rebuilders

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2007

Roncor is a well established professional home remodeling and restoration contractor, with over 30 years of experience and excellence in the field of construction. We have enjoyed a loyal following of customers that consider us to be their “remodeler for life.” We believe that the main reason why people remodel or rebuild their homes is not for resale value. Rather, it is for their own enjoyment, or what we call, your “emotional return on investment.” We want you to know that we would value the opportunity to do business with you. Our designers can and will work with you and your budget to create the best solutions possible. Whether your project is big or small, we welcome your call....

The Brothers Job

05/29/2017

I have had this company provide service in the past and all experiences have been positive, professional and reasonable. The work was done in a timely manner, the cleanup was done after each work session, and the staff friendly and accomodating. I would not hesitate to have this company do perform future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathtub to walk-in shower conversion

CATEGORY home remodeling

09/20/2016

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. We read the reviews here and thought they were promising and professional. We had five contractors that we met with to bid on our projects, we checked references for the final two and really thought that we did our homework and chose a great company. They were horrible. The entire scope was budgeted for two to four weeks. The start date was rescheduled multiple times. At ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scope of work was to do framing, drywall, finish carpentry and some plumbing for a bathroom remodel and repair to two bedrooms after water damage. Replace footing, post and remove failing deck from exterior.

CATEGORY remodeling

04/02/2015

iThis is the fourth time in 19 years that we have used Roncor and each experience has been excellent. They are very competent and professional. I have recommended them to friends and family members. Their follow through is outstanding and their final billing has been as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recently, Roncor installed six new windows, reinstalled six other windows, replaced the exterior cladding and painted the interior/exterior of the walls on our two-story home.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

10/27/2014

Roncor came in and measured the areas we are considering remodeling and then came up with several drawings for us to choose from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drew up remodeling plans for a kitchen/ family room area

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

07/08/2014

I am confident on getting quality work every time and will definitely call them for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a beautiful 600sq ' custom cedar deck The design had to be changed due to the county set backs from the septic.  Roncor came up with several options and in the end the deck design was much better than what I thought I originally wanted. I tried to get several companies to quote my project with many unprofessional responses.  Roncor came out the very next day after I called.  Soon after they had generated several design ideas that I review in their office with different 3D perspectives.

CATEGORY remodeling

Architectural & Interior Design • Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling • Additions & Decks • Roofing • Windows • Siding • Interior & Exterior Painting • Light Commercial Build-outs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express