Renee's Limousines

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

12813 Industrial Park Blvd

Minneapolis, MN 55441

Renee's Limousines has been providing luxury transportation for special occasions in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul since 1992. We pride ourselves on providing impeccable limousine transportation with attention to detail for every special occasion. Our award winning limousine service

07/18/2021

Bill G.

Custom limo ride in 10 person stretch with personalised itinerary. Great ride with excellent service.

Description of Work
Milestone even limo ride

Category party planning, limo services

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was our pleasure to serve you!

06/25/2021

Kari M.

The whole experience was fantastic! Great customer service, and very professional! They made my daughters Birthday Surprise the Best Birthday ever! Our driver Lawrence was amazing, and I’d highly recommend their service👍👍 Thanks again, we will definitely be using your company again!

Description of Work
Limo service

Category party planning, limo services

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We’re thrilled to know we could help you create a lasting memory for your daughter!

07/04/2020

Kristy S.

I would highly recommend Renee's limousine service!! They were by far the most professional and nicest people to work with. When I needed to change the time and location of where my daughter and her friends needed to be picked up, they accommodated us with no problem. I also appreciated the text that said they were on their way since this was a surprise for my daughter and they were able to keep it that way. Even my daughter's boyfriend said they were awesome to work with.

Description of Work
Limo service for my 21 year old daughter

Category limo services

Thank you so much for your kind review. We’re thrilled to know you had a great experience and we’re glad to have been a part if this 21st birthday celebration!

04/02/2020

Cori L.

Beware, they do not refund even when COVID19 stay home orders issued by the governor are in effect on your service date. Do not use Renee’s Limo! If they’ve done this to you too, file a complaint with the MN Attorney General.

Description of Work
Limo Service Affected by COVID19 Stay Home Orders

Category limo services

During this very difficult time we are doing all we can to accommodate our customers, including making changes to our cancellation policies. You may have missed our email response which indicated that we would refund the majority of your reservation price, and only retain the smaller deposit amount for a future date of your choice. Your reservation date of April 25th was also well outside of the Governor's current Stay At Home order through April 10th, but we still wanted to work with you because we understand the uncertainty around scheduling right now. I understand your disappointment in not getting your full amount immediately refunded, but we can only do the best we can right now. I will not get any amount of refund for the airline ticket I purchased for an educational event next week that is now canceled, but I was happy that the airline showed understanding and issued me a credit for future travel. I feel our offer to you was far better than that.

12/04/2019

Kira W.

Our experience with Renee’s Limousines was top notch! I spoke with multiple employees including Renee to schedule the ride, select the vehicle and ask questions. We shifted the pick up time the same day of service to beat the snowstorm and both the company and driver were accommodating. The black stretch limo was spotless inside and out. Inside there was no odor, and bottled water & fun 16th birthday napkins were supplied. Best of all our driver, Lawrence, was professional and courteous. He arrived early and came to the door to go over last minute details with me. He had great ideas for the specific route and stopping locations. I rode along in the front passenger seat and Lawrence was pleasant to chat with while clearly focused on the comfort and safety of the girls riding in back. Thank you Lawrence, Renee, Kathy and all the staff for making this a wonderful sweet 16 birthday to remember!!

Description of Work
Limousine ride for 16th birthday party

Category party planning, limo services

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to know we could do our part to make the Sweet 16 Birthday party one to remember!

10/22/2019

Ian W.

Punctual, friendly and informative. The driver made my sister and her husband feel comfortable and welcome with warmth and humor pointing out local features along the way. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Transporting my sister and her husband who are visiting from England to And from the Excel Energy Center for A Wild hockey game

Category limo services

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to know your sister and her husband had a great experience!

03/25/2019

Cory W.

I made the mistake of taking the red eye flight with my family and two small kids. We were exhausted apron arrival and so grateful that Renee’s was waiting for me at baggage claim. The rest of the morning was a breeze and we were all soon fast asleep safely at home.

Description of Work
An early morning ride from the airport for my family.

03/23/2019

Mike M.

Great service door-to-door both ways!

Description of Work
Round-trip transportation from residence to MSP

02/25/2019

Sumi M.

Our 18th birthday celebration was such an awesome and memorable experience that we will never forget!!! Our chauffer Dave with Renee's Limo was THE BEST throughout our eight hour ride... will definitely hire him and the company again :)

Description of Work
No work needed to be done.

12/25/2018

Julie G.

Travis was great. A great experienced driver. No complaints at all.

Description of Work
Holiday Light Tour

12/17/2018

Mark T.

Excellent. Our limo driver, Marc, was great and very professional. Would definitely use Renee’s again

Description of Work
Holiday light tour

Category holiday decorators

12/14/2018

Stephen S.

We loved our Limo ride with Travis driving us around the city seeing Christmas lights. There were six of us and plenty of space to have our treats and drinks. The ride was very comfortable and the inside of the limo was clean and beautiful interior/lights. The tour was 3 hours and took us to some amazing light displays. Our driver, Travis, was very accommodating, informative and stopped to allow photo ops. I would highly recommend this as a Christmas tradition.

Description of Work
Christmas light display

10/28/2018

Danielle H.

Renee's limousines was the perfect choice, and they were already rated at the top of the list on web reviews! Everything I read beforehand was correct- they were punctual, professional, and extremely kind to work with. They answered my questions and assured me that I could relax and enjoy the evening with my mother and family members. Our driver, Dave, was wonderful and was flexible and relaxed to accommodate our stops and travel time. I would highly recommend Renee's for any occasion.

Description of Work
Limo ride for my mother's 70th birthday

Category party planning

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience and your chauffeur!

10/01/2018

Lisa W.

Trolley arrived on time for pickup with Lawrence driving. He was so nice, friendly, helpful and professional. The trolley was in perfect condition and was stacked with ice and water bottles. There is something so special about riding in a trolley! We will definitely use Renee's trolley in the future.

Description of Work
We watched our driver perform his job expertly!

10/01/2018

Joanie P.

Worked with Kathy to commit this reservation. She was very helpful and understood my needs and went above and beyond to confirm my requests. Dave was the driver and he was great giving the kids their first limo experience before homecoming. 5 stars all around!

Description of Work
Homecoming — limo for 8

05/25/2018

Dave H.

Great experience and extremely responsive company. The driver, Lawrence was great and timely. Pricing was fair and straightforward - no issues whatsoever. Would definitely use Renee's Limo Service again.

Description of Work
Limousine Services

Category limo services

Thank you for your kind review. Were glad to know that you had a great experience!

04/29/2018

Jennifer W.

I would definitely use Renee's again! Our driver was great! Punctual, professional. We didn't have a plan so we were choosing our stops as we went, and he made that very easy for us. I have also been on a few of the winery tours that they offer, and it's always been a great experience.

Description of Work
Limo Service for my 40th Birthday

Category limo services

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're so glad we could help make your 40th birthday special!

04/12/2018

Jon R.

Extremely well. This was a last minute idea - calling Friday afternoon for a Friday evening limo. Called several providers. Renee's was one of the few that was able to accommodate, and was the most competitive price. Once it was arranged, I was contacted by driver - Dawn - via text with updates as to her arrival time (this was a surprise for my wife and my friend's wife). Dawn arrived and her personality and professionalism were great! Limo was gorgeous and in immaculate condition. Dawn was very attentive. She put us all at ease and made the experience very enjoyable. She also went out of her way to provide added customer service - such as I was going to leave my car at my friend's house, where she picked us up. But suggestion was made to take my car back to my house, Dawn would follow and pick me up there. That way at end of night I wouldn't have to drive from my friend's house to my house. And when she followed me back to my house to pick me up, my friend suggested my kids come out and check out the limo. They did, and Dawn again was very attentive and treated them like rock stars. They joined us in the limo for a little cruise. All of this was different from the original plan, but Dawn took it all in stride and made it really fun and special. Ultimately had a great night at the casino and Dawn was right on time to pick us up and get us home safely. Great service, great limo.

Description of Work
Limo service to and from Treasure Island Casino

Category limo services

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so glad to know you enjoyed your experience!

12/29/2017

Jenny K.

I arranged this Holiday light tour as a surprise Christmas gift for my mother in law. Most of our party was picked up at one location and we picked up my mother in law next. Our driver, Erika, arrived a couple minutes early and was was happy to accommodate our second pickup. (Very challenging driveway/Lane was no problem for her)! Erika was very professional and friendly. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the night. We choose a 10 person stretch. The limousine was beautiful and clean. Appointed with glasses, ice etc.. Erika showed us how to adjust interior temperature, radio volume (for Christmas music) etc, to ensure we would be comfortable. We were able to bring our own favorite treats and wine. Unlike other limousine services offering holiday light tours, Renee's considers pick up location to reduce wasted highway drive time to locations that aren't nearby. The displays we saw were spectacular! We all agreed to include this in our family Christmas traditions. Renee's is the only way to go!! I wanted this tour to be a special gift for my mother in law. I am very grateful to Renee's for providing a wonderful evening.

Description of Work
Holiday Light Tour

Category limo services

Wonderful to hear how well you enjoyed your experience! We look forward to serving you again next time!

12/27/2017

Jeffrey K.

It was an OUTSTANDING experience, as I wanted, one that none of us will forget! Our driver, Ramy, was wonderful. First of all, the logistics were flawless. I got a reminder 24 hours in advance confirming time and pickup - love that. Then, I got a text that Ramy was on the way, which was a great way to get the girls engaged and kick off the experience. Ramy's professionalism was top-notch, from taking pictures of our family next to the limo to helping explain the controls in the limo to discussing the route - all excellent. We let him know that we wanted to discuss the route with him pretty interactively, and he was terrific. He explained to the kids where we were going, asked them what sort of things they wanted to see, etc. Awesome. We stopped for a restroom break, and again, he did a great job opening the doors for them, etc. So, summary, the company was great, the experience was awesome, and we will for sure make this an ongoing tradition!

Description of Work
We took a Holiday Lights tour. It was our first time doing it with our kids their first time in a stretch, and it was really important to us that it be so special - something our three daughters (10, 8, 5) would remember.

Category limo services

Thank you for your great feedback! We are constantly looking for ways to improve our client experience and we're so glad to know you enjoyed your experience with us!

12/17/2017

susan B.

Excellent on time with very respectful professional driver.We would hire agin in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Limo pickup for holiday lights

Category limo services

We look forward to serving you again next time! Thanks so much for the review.

11/26/2017

Angela A.

Bob (our driver) was great!! Went above and beyond and was very professional. He knew the exact route and made our trip very special!

Description of Work
Renee’s Royal Valet picked up my friends and family for a 3.5 hour ride. We wanted to look at Christmas lights and bar hop. It was a fantastic ride!

Category limo services

Thank you for the nice review. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience!

11/04/2017

tomasa H.

Was a wonderful evening. Renee's handled restaurant reservation and everything went smoothly. I was very impressed!

Description of Work
Night out with 12 friends

08/23/2017

Diane C.

We attended a dinner and a concert and the evening was stress free.

Description of Work
Our driver Rick was a doll. He was a safe driver and always stayed in touch with us throughout the evening.

04/30/2017

Bruce J.

The service is excellent from start to finish! The drivers are very friendly, professional and helpful with suggestions if needed. I left my sunglasses in the limo after my 50th birthday event. They contacted me the next day and worked with me to get my glasses back to me. When I picked up the glasses from Terry, they had been cleaned and tightened! Kathy in the office is very helpful and responsive. Our driver Bill was wonderful! I can't remember the name of the driver for my daughter's 21st but she was amazing as well. The girls had a great time! She had suggestions of places to go and made sure the girls were safe coming in and out of the venues. I will definitely use Renee's again and I will tell anyone I know who is looking for a limo service to do the same! Top notch!

Description of Work
We used Renee's twice in the last few months. Once for my daughter's 21st birthday and then again for my 50th birthday.

Russel Williams Window Cleaning LLC

David Russel Felt and Ryan William Clarkson started the company and contributed their middle names to form Russel Williams Window Cleaning LLC. Our Crews are in teams of 2-3 depending on the amount of work that day. Each team member has been hand selected by the owner of Russel Williams. Each person has high integrity, a strong work ethic, and strong personal values. When Russel Williams first started cleaning windows it was a group of friends that went to Bethel University that wanted to not only enjoy their job and have job satisfaction, but to also make all of our customers thrilled with their windows. We continue these values to this day and look forward to providing only the highest quality of work to each and every customer.

A Step Up Window Cleaning

A Step Up Cares For Your Home! We offer fully customized window cleaning and house washing services to get your windows so sparkling clean you’ll hardly notice they are there! We are your residential window cleaning, house washing, roof cleaning, and gutter cleaning experts. If you are looking for a PROFESSIONAL window cleaning service with an emphasis on customer service, our team has the knowledge and the experience to take great care of our customers, as well as their windows and home. We offer instant and accurate online quotes, as well as in person quotes for the quickest responses in the Minneapolis area! Give A Step Up Window Cleaning a try, and Step Up Your Curb Appeal!

Urban Services

We offer residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lights and more! I have been doing this for over 10 years and have seen it all. I have got the knowledge and expertise to get the job done and done right. I know we don’t have any reviews or anything like that but I just started this business. I worked for another company, that in my opinion was growing to fast and quality went downhill, so I started my own. I started this with a few core values in mind: offer quality work for a quality price, never get too big where the quality starts to decline, be respectful of clients and their homes and make sure the right people work for us so all our customers feel safe and know work will be done right. I know you will not be disappointed with Urban Services. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Offers Coupon

Limousine Service
    Entertainment/Parties
    Minnesota
    MN Department of Transportation
    02/28/2018

Limousine Service, Weddings, Wine Tours, Brewery Tours, City Tours, Birthdays, Anniversary, Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties.