Randy's Electric

Minnesota: Contractors
02/28/2022

8557 Wyoming Ave N

Minneapolis, MN 55445

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician....

4.2

electrician (2647)lighting (654)ceiling fan installation (256)landscape lighting (32)home inspection (28)home security systems (104)appliance repair (20)HVAC Companies (18)small appliance repair (8)

09/06/2012

Description of Work
Paid $350 + $119 (Angie's List) = $469.00 for a bathroom exhaust fan INSTALLATION that only took 1.5 hour. I had already purchased the fan on my own prior to their visit. Do not recommend coupon. Randy's was professional but overpriced.

Category electrician

Thank you for your feedback.

09/06/2012

Description of Work
Surge protection panel. Grounding of electrical services. Replace outdoor box. Smoke detectors.

Work Completed On 08/24/2012

Thank you Member!

08/27/2012

Description of Work
While the company provided the service consistent w/the Angie's List offer, they also wanted to charge me an additional fee (approx. $60) for their "service call." When I contested this, they waived it, but an important detail to either clarify in terms and conditions of promotion, or from the contractor directly when setting up the appointment.

Category ceiling fans

Thank YOU for the feedback. We appreciate YOU and your business. Have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend.

08/23/2012

Description of Work
Replacement of an electrical box and meter.

Category electrician

Your feedback is very much appreciated, thank you for taking the time to offer it.

08/12/2012

Great work. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Flood light installation and associated wiring.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 05/09/2012

Thank YOU ! We appreciate you as our customer.

08/04/2012

Good - fast service - same day!

Description of Work
They installed a ceiling fan. They did great job and cleaned up very well. I would recommend them to others. I thought they did a superb job.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/17/2012

Thank YOU Member! We appreciate your business. Stay cool with that new fan this summer!

07/12/2012

Description of Work
Electrical repair of several outlets was completed. I really appreciated that the technician also talked with me about safety issues such as my older smoke detectors. There was absolutely no pressure to buy, but I did have the electrician replace old for new smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. I feel much safer in my home and appreciate the electrician being prepared to do the work.

07/11/2012

Description of Work
Dissapointed in both Angies list and the provider. I will never try another "Angies deal" and intend to share with anyone I know. I was greeted with "Are you the decision maker"? He used my supplies - sandpaper and WD 40. Replaced the main breaker switch ($79.80 on Amazon) sandpapered the cables to another circuit and moved on. Was too much trouble for him to take a credit card. Receipt just said replace #8. no detail. No longer see value in Angies list.

06/11/2012

Description of Work

Category electrician

Work Completed On 06/11/2012

11/18/2011

Description of Work
Inspection. Smoke detectors replaced.

Work Completed On 09/12/2011

Residential & Commercial Electrical Work, Troubleshooting, Re Wiring, Upgrades, Surge Protection, Fuses, Ceiling Fans, Circuit Breakers, Home Electrical Inspections, Outlets, Lights Switches, Phone & TV Outlets, GFCI Outlets, AFI Breakers, Recessed Lights, Arc Fault Interrupter Installation, Whole House Energy Management, Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms, and Electric Vehicle Charger Station Installation.

Motors