Premier Moving Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2008

5732 W 96th St

Minneapolis, MN 55437

Premier Moving Services is a nationwide vehicle relocation company. Unlike many other auto transportation companies, you will only work with the owner of Premier Moving Services. Over the past 13+ years Kevin has personally handled the relocation of thousands of vehicles. Typical customers are snow-birds, people moving cross country, internet sales, and inter-family transfers. Call Kevin to discuss your needs. You will be happy you did....

06/29/2018

Carol M.

Kevin was an absolute wizard! We had contracted with another company, who notified us on pick-up day that no carrier was available. I found Premier, and was continually impressed with Kevin's knowledge, helpfulness and problem solving abilities. He delivered our car on time, and at the quoted price. If I ever need auto transport services again, he will be my first choice.

Description of Work
Transport Jeep from LA to Minneapolis

07/10/2017

sally H.

The driver did an amazing job of getting here prior to scheduled and worked through incredibly inclement weather. Very pleased with the service he provided.

Description of Work
We had a vehicle transported from Pennsylvania to Washington state that we had purchased

05/19/2017

Lisa C.

Very well - my car was delivered safely to Naples within 5 days. Thank you for great service, Kevin.

Description of Work
Kevin arranged to have my car shipped from Minnesota to Florida. He honored my Angie's List Coupon so the cost was $850, which I appreciated. My car was picked up on Thursday afternoon rather than morning as I had originally informed - so that rating on punctuality is a "B." Otherwise, Kevin was professional and responsive and I'd hire him again without reservation.

07/23/2016

Frsnk C.

Seamless Information needed was provided Selected a great transporter--delivered in three days. Recipient commented on the courteousness and helpfulness of the driver Excellent communication Kevin very easy to work with and readily available

Description of Work
Transporting a car from Minneapolis MN to Portland Or

Category moving companies

07/06/2016

John A.

It was seamless, worry free, professional, and pleasant. Great experience.

Description of Work
Arranged auto transport from SW Florida to My home in MPLS.

04/05/2016

Jennifer A.

Kevin was very responsive, professional and helpful in explaining the process. He posted my request and found a transporter within a couple of days. The driver was rude and essentially left the car down the street from my house because he said he couldn't make the corner. This shouldn't be a reflection on Kevin as he is only the middleman and is not affiliated with the drivers or transportation company.

Description of Work
Transport vehicle from Kalamazoo, MI to Clinton Township, MI

03/07/2016

Mark J.

Kevin did a great job giving me an estimated price that was very good, and then finalizing the move and price within a day or so. Pickup happened quickly and the car was delivered in only a few days. Much better experience than most other auto moving services I have used. First class, great communication and a good value. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Kevin has moved two cars for me over the last couple of years. Most recently from LA to Tennessee and another one from Florida to LA..

01/13/2016

Laurie M.

My daughter moved from Seattle area to Madison, WI and we needed to have her car transported due to weather, time frame, and other reasons. I joined Angie's list to find someone reputable. I called 2 of them on the list, one didnt call me back, but Kevin from Premier Auto called me back later that day. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and had exactly what we were looking for! Kevin took excellent care of every detail. We did only have 1 hitch in the whole plan, and that was the punctuality of the delivery which was not due to any miss handling but was a mechanical issue with the truck transporting our car! Kevin was very helpful with this as well. My daughter's car was delivered a few days later than we originally anticipated! I would recommend keeping in touch with the actual trucking company delivering the vehicle, with their cell phone and company phone number. This will save you a lot of assuming! This way you can call the transporting trucker to find out where and when the car will be delivered in case of weather, mechanical issues or ?.. All excellent service tho.. I would recommend them to anyone looking to transport a vehicle anywhere in the United States, altho might do overseas as well, not sure tho. I will use again if needed.

Description of Work
Kevin was the broker who puts our needs out to the request to truckers for pickup and delivery.

01/04/2016

Magdy S.

I have to contact a different provider to deliver my car. I didn't get any response from this provider and I felt I'll wasting time in addition to the money I wasted.

Description of Work
I called him to provide me with the service after paying $ 25 deposit. He quoted me $850 as I needed a quick service. He said this way he can get me a quick service. He said , he'll do it asap and get back to me. Few hours later as he didn't respond I contacted a different company , not in Angie list, who found me a trucker within 15 minutes. This $25 WAS A WASTE. I wouldn't recommend him at all.

12/08/2015

Lynelle A.

I made the mistake of entering my information in an online search engine for auto shipping. Next thing I knew I was inundated with phone calls, texts and emails. Lots of promises and some really sketchy characters...... In the middle of the madness I found Kevin on Angie's list and gave him a call. Kevin gave me great, straight forward information on how the process works and what to expect. He was honest and more importantly, was ZERO pressure. If you're thinking about shipping a vehicle and hate stress, call Kevin!

Description of Work
I was totally lost trying to figure out how to ship my son's truck. Kevin was clear, concise and straight forward in giving me an overview of how everything works and what to expect. Although he wasn't the broker we went through, he helped us more than anyone else and was honest about price and expectations. I can't say enough about Kevin's honesty and integrity! When we ship the truck back, we'll call Kevin...

Top Notch Moving And Hauling LLC

Jurbe specializes in residential moving and junk removal. He takes pride in each move and guarantees customer satisfaction. Call today for your free estimate.

Bester Brothers Transfer & Storage Company

Bester Brothers Transfer & Storage Company, based in South St Paul, MN, provides moving, transfer and storage services to the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area. We serve residential and commercial customers, moving across town or across the country. We have been providing efficient, polite and economical services to our customers since 1917, and our company is still family owned and operated. Our name means top quality, top value service for your relocation and storage needs. We promise our personal attention for your upcoming move, including complete packing service. Bester Brothers' services include: • Local household moves • Long-distance household moves • Office, industrial and library moves • Mini storage units • Short and long term commercial storage • Piano and organ moving • Climate-controlled vaulted warehouse storage • Temporary container/trailer storage • Machinery rigging Our storage facility is ideal for storing furniture or boxes during your move. Our warehouse is temperature and humidity controlled and features a 24-hour alarm system. Indoor car and boat storage is available. Our company has steadily grown over our more than 95 years of existence. That experience in the moving and storage business enables our staff to concentrate on exceptional service, making the moving process a positive, stress-free experience for you. Call Bester Brothers today for a free estimate!

Good Stuff Moving

We are a family owned and operated company with roots right here in the Twin Cities for 20 years.. We are here to assist you with any aspect of your move, whether it be a local Minneapolis & St Paul move, or a cross country move; we have the service, answers, and staff to get you and your things to your new location! We have been moving homes and businesses successfully since our founding in 1999. We are fully licensed and insured. Additional phone: (866) 908-4808.

Auto Transportation

Call Kevin to handle all of your auto transportation needs. I am a transport broker. I arrange the interstate relocation of vehicles. My services are ideally suited for snow-birds, people moving long distance, internet vehicle sales, car dealers, etc. 13 years in the business. I have seen it all. Please call with your questions.