Northrup Remodeling, Roofing & Exteriors

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2022

4400 Nicollet Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55419

Our mission at Northrup is to be different. It's that simple. We will treat you with respect while catering to your needs. We will provide you with a comprehensive plan where style, cost and value are our top priorities. Throughout your home improvement project, our craftsmen never lose site of the details. We've built our company on that promise. Our goal is to achieve your vision with customer satisfaction. Northrup Remodeling - ww.northrupremodeling.com. Additional DBA - Northrup Roofing & Remodeling....

roofing (176)home remodeling (44)woodworking (28)gutter repair (27)general contractors (27)door installation (26)drywall (26)electrician (25)siding companies (24)flooring (23)plumbers (22)basement remodeling (21)

09/09/2021

They were pleasant, nice, offered advice and seemed knowledgeable. I was told within two weeks I would have an itemized estimate and then from there we would decide on a date to start. They never got back to me. I stayed home from work to be there for the walk through and they never responded with and estimate.

Description of Work
They did no service me I wanted crown molding on the walls, I wanted an additional room in the basement, I also wanted the electrical work done in the dining room and a chandelier installed.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] I tried to reach out by email 9-9-21, and as of today have not received a response. The project manager who was given your lead, left a message and had not heard back to schedule an time to meet with you regarding your project. Please check the email to which you provided on your request for an estimate. Thank you

07/28/2021

Communication was good, I received exactly what I asked and paid for. The room turned out beautifully. New windows, doors, railing, insulation, hvac, electric, wood work.

Description of Work
Convert 3 season porch into 4 season room

Category remodeling,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

03/26/2021

It went great! They are the best, won’t go wrong hiring them, even when something shows up four years later.

Description of Work
Icicles forming on the south edge of the roof caused fastening nails to loosen.

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

02/02/2021

Work was done as promised. Bob Nentl, project manager, kept me informed of progress, letting me know when workers would be there and what they were doing. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Finished garage with insulation, drywall, heater and new doors.

Category drywall,electrician,insulation,lighting,doors

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

11/11/2020

Chris and his team were excellent! At a time when contractors are spread so thin, every effort was made to get someone to us in a timely manner to get through our rather piecemeal series of jobs to do. We made the decision to list our home, and when I reached out to them to let them know this, they found a way to bump us up a couple of weeks on the calendar. We have an older south Minneapolis home...

Description of Work
Interior and exterior door installation / downspout repair and replacement

Category gutter repair,remodeling,woodworking,drain pipe,doors

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

11/01/2020

I have never posted a review before, wanted to say that working with Northrup Roofing and Exteriors was a very positive experience. I give the company the highest recommendation possible. The work was professionally done and I am most happy with the outcome. The project manager, Cristian Vazquez, was wonderful to work with. He was simultaneously very knowledgeable and professional, while also bein...

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

10/30/2020

I chose Northrup after checking out their interior work on their website, and I do not regret it! They helped update my entire main floor, with some gorgeous trim work, new flooring in my kitchen, and refreshed paint, and I've fallen in love with my home again. Nick and Tommy were prompt, polite, and fantastic to work with. It was clear that their entire team wanted to take the time to get the job...

Description of Work
Interior trim, flooring, paint, misc. finish work

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

10/30/2020

Northrup was amazing! Everything was completed on schedule and within our budget. Ron was an excellent project manager--so knowledgeable, helpful and responsive. Our basement is beautiful!!

Description of Work
We had a complete basement remodel including addition of a bedroom, bathroom, living room with a wall of cabinetry, pantry, laundry, new heating and air conditioning.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,egress windows,flooring contractor,picture framing,glass repair,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

10/14/2020

We live in a 100 year old house. The rafters in our original roof broke and we had a mess. We wanted to repair the structure and re-roof with metal because it's lighter. I went around our neighborhood and talked to 5 neighbors that had metals roofs and eventually landed on Northrup. However, it didn't go well. They did the repair right away, but it sat there, naked, for weeks. I had to hound them ...

Description of Work
Complete roof repair and new roof

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

09/28/2020

We needed someone to inspect our microwave roof vent to determine if it was operating properly. Christian from Northrup Roofing & Remodeling inspected the vent and determined it was working correctly but the microwave blower motor wasn't producing enough air flow. Thank you Christian and Northrup for a job well done!

Description of Work
Someone to go onto house to inspect microwave roof vent to see if it was properly opening & closing.

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Residential and commercial building and remodeling, including kitchens, baths, garages, roofs including: cedar shake & shingle, tile, slate, asphalt and flat roofs, custom copper gutters, custom metal work, gravel, cultured stone & window replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check