We accept remote payment

Nordeast Electric, Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2012

4219 Central Ave NE

Minneapolis, MN 55421

Nordeast Electric is a full service Electric Repair, Service and Installation Company. We are located in Northeast Minneapolis, MN. Our motto is "Do Right, Just and Fair". For more than 30 years, we have been providing the highest professional electrical service and installation to a wide range of

06/14/2022

Steven C.

They were very professional, they did a great job and definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed the motion lights, replaced outlet and installed light at the bathroom.

01/19/2022

Beverly S.

We have used Nordeast in the past to install a new electric panel and baseboard heaters in the basement. This time we had some work done to ground some problem outlets that involved digging into the wall. They were able to correct some issues with the wiring from many years ago. We have always been happy with their work and the electricians are very customer orientated and professional. We would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Outlet grounding

03/16/2021

LYNN O.

I want to thank your team for the work they did for us March 4th. We had a variety of electricity-related problems in our house that we have been avoiding. A number of different companies have worked on the house over the past 25+ years. Many problems resulted. Nordeast had quite a variety of challenges we asked them to repair. Their attitude was great and they explained everything they were doing and why. It was very helpful and we now have a dishwasher that works, fixtures in a portion of the house that consistently work, outlets that are updated, and a new light and a fire alarm. It was past time for us to bring in electricians who REALLY know what they are doing. We hope to do a bigger update later this year. We recommend this company without hesitation.

Description of Work
Repair to electricity in misc. locations throughout the house

02/26/2021

Carolyn A J.

Everything went just fine as expected!

Description of Work
Electrical

10/24/2020

CHRIS K.

troubleshoot circuit breaker problems and non-working plugs

Description of Work
Bill Tomczak was a quiet methodical genius. He solved the electrical gremlins that had baffled the two previous electricians that we had hired. He found bare wires in metal plug boxes, which were shorting out and tripping the circuit breakers. We were very impressed and relieved.

10/15/2020

Megan J.

I absolutely loved working with Nordeast! They were very prompt, communicative, fast working and left us with great results! They had to completely redo the wiring to four of our ceiling lights in our 100 year old house and they accomplished all four tasks in under a day and a half. Not only did they get all four lights working again, but they also cleaned up behind themselves and even put back our furniture! I was so impressed with how clean our home was the night between the two working days and when they finished the projects. I cannot stress this enough: they had to drill several holes in our ceiling and walls in order to complete the job and when they left there was not one speck of dust anywhere! They were also very sweet and funny. Bonus: They love cookies, so if you want to befriend these guys maybe offer some!

Description of Work
They Rewired Four Ceiling Lights

05/13/2020

Deborah S.

Perfectly! An electrician was available within an hour of my initial phone call. He was professional and knowledgable. In addition to fixing the burned wire/connection, he replaced all the connections to assure the issue would not recur in the other wires. My oven is now working.

Description of Work
Wall oven wasn't working due to a wire that had burned off behind the oven.

05/01/2020

Teri G.

Great ... very satisfied would hire again😁

Description of Work
Remove install light switch, outdoor light and replace bulbs in a vaulted area

04/16/2020

Don W.

Better than expected. No issues at all.

Description of Work
Wiring problems fixed.

04/07/2020

Erick W.

Punctual, professional and priced appropriately. First time customers and would definitely recommend and use again. Thanks, Nordeast Electeic!

Description of Work
Light switches reconnected.

04/07/2020

Cody P.

Responsive with an estimate, explained different options over phone, and was flexible when I ordered a different charger. Installation took longer than I anticipated but this was all new to me, and the electrician was did an excellent job and provided suggestions as well as a little extra fix to boot.

Description of Work
Electric Car Charger Installation

01/15/2020

DANIEL M.

They had an opening so an electrician was able to arrive 3 days before the scheduled time. The replacement went smoothly. The pleasant electrician took care to ensure the height was what we wanted.

Description of Work
I had a ceiling light/chandelier replaced with a new one.

10/09/2019

Kenneth E.

Nothing tripped the new GFCI once it was wired correctly. Seems I had just wired it wrong, could have been due to short wires that I should have extended. Tech had the circuit repaired in under 30 minutes.

Description of Work
Needed our GFCI outlet issue resolved.

09/17/2019

Emma B.

I called and made an appointment nearly 3 weeks ago, but after taking off work and waiting I got no call or visit on the day of my appointment. I tried calling several times to see if there was an updated window from my (8a-12p) from when I booked, and got no response or call-back throughout the day. I'm disappointed that I waited so long to have a no-show.

Description of Work
Outlet Replacement, Panel Inspection

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed] we would like to apologize for the no show, we provide high quality electrical service as our reviews reflect. You slipped through the crack of my mistake I did not get you on our calendar from my note book. This was my mistake! I am sorry about that. If there is anything I could do to redeem myself please let me know.

08/27/2019

Steve B.

Light and outlet change done very quickly. Find breaker issue was like finding a needle in a haystack! Electrician found fairly quick. person living in the basement was actually still using a black light that was shorting out. I had just gotten ripped off by Randy's Electric and it was great doing business with somebody honest!!!

Description of Work
Breaker was repeatedly shutting off. Had a light and a outlet to install also.

11/26/2018

Theresa S.

It went great and we are pleased with the work.

Description of Work
Replace electrical outlet not up to code.

10/08/2018

Peter G.

Exactly as it should have. Preliminary contact to set up the job, (rewiring of all living room circuits and fuse box installation of circuit to handle an air-conditioner), explanation of what was needed, cost estimate, professionalism of execution and ease of communications and contact exceeded my expectations (which were high). Excellent post-job followup. Job (on a 110 year old house) was completed smoothly and on time. I would certainly use them again and do recommend them. They deserve their reputation

Description of Work
Rewiring of all living room wall outlets

08/13/2018

steve M.

They were supposed to call me so I could meet them there and go over what we knew to that point. They never called me. It would have lessened the bill as we know the problem was in the attic area

Description of Work
Trouble shoot flickering lights and dead outlets

06/22/2018

MICHAEL T.

They didn't show up for appointment, or call.

Description of Work
Install new light over kitchen sink and a dimmer switch

Category electrician

Hello I Just searched for you on our calendar, witch we search by address. Your address did not show up on search. We just had a software update, I am thinking maybe your information did not transfer. Something has gone wrong we must have made a mistake. I am sorry! If you could reply back and I will get you booked top priority. I will understand if you do not reply, I hope to hear back from you. Sincerely, Bill Tomczak 612-701-2651

06/21/2018

Patrick H.

This project went even better than I had hoped. When I called and left a message, I received a call back within 30 minutes. The person I spoke with (Bill) was very knowledgeable and scheduled time for the job the following week. Additionally, a previous electrician was supposed to have installed a transfer switch, which I found out later was not done properly. Later that morning, Bill called back to say he had a crew available that day and asked if I wanted them to stop by. I agreed and shortly after met Sean and Casey. Both were professional and did a great job reviewing the project and explaining options. By the end of the day they had removed the improper setup and replace it with a proper set up. In the process they were able to free up space on my main panel for additional circuits. Before leaving they went over the panel and sub-panel and operation with me and made sure the work area was neat and clean. I will use them again for sure!

Description of Work
Install transfer switch for a portable generator.

Category electrician, generator service

06/15/2018

Don P.

Excellent work from the team that came. Explained process thoroughly, friendly, efficient, and organized.

Description of Work
Repair of powerline mast from storm damage

06/02/2018

Kathie H.

Prompt service. 5 year old furnace went out 4 times in last year. Furnace tech said I needed an electrician. Got it fixed just in time for the blower to work for the A/C right before several days in the 90s. Very satisfied with the service and confident I won't have any similar problems with it. I will recommend your company to family and friends.

Description of Work
Replaced emergency switch on side of furnace. Installed separate circuit from breaker box to furnace.

03/05/2018

Theresa B.

Brevik and crew were extremely professional and great to work with!

Description of Work
moved electrical panel and installed baseboard heater

03/02/2018

Renee B.

On time, informative, accurate price quote and cleaned up work area.

Description of Work
I needed to have the fuse box replaced. Along with a ground and removal of some hardware around the panel.

02/19/2018

Ann B.

Perfect. Gentleman who came to do the work was nice, answered questions, cleaned up after doing work.

Description of Work
Had a couple of motion detector lights installed. One on garage, one on side of house

Plugz Electric

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Norske Electric, Inc.

You are here: Home / About Norske Electric About Norske Electric With over 20 years of experience, Norske Electric was founded by dedicated electricians who strive to provide the best quality of products and services. We strive to complete all of electrical projects with excellence and work hard to ensure ease of mind of our customers. Here at Norske Electric, our commitment to quality workmanship sets us apart from the competition. Our experienced team of knowledgeable electricians believe in maintaining a high level of trust with our customers, getting the job done right and on time. Our dedication to our customers shows in the many residential and commercial projects we have worked on, providing a reliable service with electricians you can count on. We offer a 24/7 emergency service for all your residential or commercial electrical needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured.

Offers Coupon

Advantage Electric

At Advantage Electric, our team of experienced professionals takes pride in affordable electrical service and top-quality workmanship on residential, commercial and industrial properties. We proudly serve Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN and the surrounding suburbs. Don’t be shocked by the high prices and low quality of other electricians! Get it done right the first time with Advantage Electric. Are you building a new home or business, remodeling or putting in an addition? Are you interesting in upgrading your existing electrical system? We offer complete wiring services, including rewiring and electric repair. We are a full-service electric contractor, with no job too big or too small. We also offer same-day, emergency service for your convenience. Advantage Electric services include: -Wiring -Lighting -Phone and data -Safety analysis -Whole-house surge protection -Electrical repairs We are proud to be locally owned and operated. Our reputation is built on our superior craftsmanship and personalized service. We finish each job as if it were our own project and ensure the quality and professionalism that you deserve. Together, we’ll make certain that we’re both proud of the finished product. Please call Advantage Electric today for an estimate on your project!

EA006346
    Minnesota
    Minnesota: Contractors
    02/29/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We focus primarily on residential electrical while also offering service for commercial work. This includes: New meter sockets, service panels, full service upgrades, Federal Pacific Electric (FPE) change outs, lighting, ceiling fans, switches and receptacles, appliance and equipment wiring, electrical inspections, maintenance, emergency repairs, alterations and electrical repairs.

New construction wiring and out of state contractors