Minnesota Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

2934 18th Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55407

Please call for more details.

Here at Minnesota Cleaning and Restoration we believe in one on one service with 100% satisfaction on all of our work with special focus on the importance of customer satisfaction. With our professional, courteous and highly trained staff we will efficiently clean your residential and commercial twin cities carpets, upholstery and car interior to your complete satisfaction. Using the latest technology in equipment and our green friendly solutions, you will not believe how fresh, clean and amazingly soft your carpets will look and feel! We believe the customer shouldn't have to deal with "hidden costs". We have a hassle free policy with no hidden costs and a no sales pitch approach. The original price you are quoted is the price you will pay. We are a locally owned business based in the north metro area. We know the Minneapolis/St. Paul area very well are would be honored to be of service to you. Unlike many franchise businesses out there we know what works and what doesn't work with what the weather can be like in Minnesota. Give us a call at (763) 228-6173. to get an honest price with great customer service....

carpet cleaning (206)upholstery cleaning (10)oriental rug cleaning (6)

11/12/2020

Nothing short of amazing. 4 dining chairs with spots on them, 3 living room chairs, a sofa and an arm chair with very expensive fabric (hand cleaning). We started with the dining room chairs and two living room chairs, I didn't expect much because the spots had been there awhile. We were amazed so had them back to do the rest of the house. The really nice chair that required hand cleaning looks br...

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning of nine chairs and a sofa

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

08/20/2020

The guy who came was very honest and did a very good job. His pricing was reasonable too.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning service

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

Thank you!

11/27/2019

Jeremy is professional, attentive to detail, and friendly. Appreciate his thourough cleaning and excellent service. Would recommend, and we will use again!

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

Thank you, It was a pleasure to remove your unwanted dirt! ;) -Jeremy

09/30/2019

This is the second time I've hired Jeremy. He is fantastic! I had multiple issues with my carpets and he fixed them all. For the second time (!) he replaced the carpet on one step because the cats had shredded it. Looks great. Was sure to answer all of my questions before he began work, didn't try to upsell me and got all the gross cat urine stains and odors out, plus ink or something in my daught...

Description of Work
Cat urine stain and odor removal, carpet cleaning and carpet replacement

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I am glad to be of service. Jeremy

10/23/2018

He did an excellent job, best cleaning I ever got

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

09/28/2018

Jeremy is the best of at least 4 different services i have used over the years. I continue to use him at my home and duplex.

Description of Work
Cleaned four rooms and stairs

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

09/13/2018

On time and professional. Did a good job and didn't damage anything. Took time to explain everything. Thank you!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned on stairs and upstairs area

Work Completed On 09/11/2018

07/31/2018

Results were great. Very friendly service and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Cleaned our family room

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

07/19/2018

Outstanding! Prompt, did a wonderful job. Even called a few days later to see if I was satisfied with the job. Also left a bottle of carpet spot cleaner. Very professional company.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

07/10/2018

Jeremy did a fantastic job! Got old stains (that I had tried to treat with Nature's Miracle) and more importantly the hideous smell of cat urine out of my carpet! He was also able to replace the carpet on one of my steps that the cats had destroyed. So, that saved me the hassle of coordinating with a carpet guy, as I used a piece of left-over carpet that had been in the crawl space and needed to b...

Description of Work
Catnurine and stain removal from carpet

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, & Water Damage Restoration.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check