Minneapolis & Suburban Sewer & Water Inc

Minnesota: Contractors
12/31/2023

3233 45th Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55406

Additional contact name - Mark Koyhtya. Super Service Award Winner for 2015....

plumbers (59)sewer cleaning (40)drain pipe installation (23)excavating (19)drain cleaning (14)well & water pump repair (2)

Pat F.

Suburban is our go-to for any water main or sewer line work. This is a family business you can trust to get it done.

Description of Work
Sewer Repair, Sewer Liner and Water Main

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

Scott J.

It went very well. They were prompt, courteous, and did a very good job. They also took the time to explain the work that needed to be done. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing sewer work.

Description of Work
Sewer Repair

Category excavators,plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

Bradley B.

Crew did a great job. They are very communicative and professional.

Description of Work
Sewer Repair

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

Anne Marie L.

At the beginning of the new year, our 70-year-old sewer pipes collapsed; as a result, our basement flooded, and we were no longer able to send any water down our drains without it just backing up into our basement. After some quick research of sewer and drain companies online, we contacted Minneapolis & Suburban Sewer and Drain because of their very high Google rating and positive feedback. Ron was very helpful, even from the first phone call, and always maintained good communication with us throughout the whole process. Having to excavate a frozen yard in Minnesota in January is no one's idea of a good time, but Ron, Kevin, and their crew came out in some of the coldest temps to replace our broken pipes so our house could be connected to the city's sewer line again. We thought this whole project would have to be stretched out over several days because of the weather, but Minneapolis & Suburban were able to get the job done in one day, and we are so thankful to all of them for doing this for us. We were also very pleasantly surprised at how neat our yard was left after the trenches were backfilled. It is very apparent that Ron and his crew are very knowledgeable about their work, and very thorough and conscientious as well. We would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for help with their sewer and drains.

Description of Work
Sewer Repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

12/31/2020

Nathan L.

It went very well. Ron and company are excellent communicators. Quality work, fair price, and always willing to answer questions.

Description of Work
Replaced 12 foot sewer drain pipe, lined some existing pipe.

Category excavators,drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

01/03/2020

Janet C.

Even though it was the worst time (over the Holiday) they came out as soon as they could and installed 20 ft of new PVC and made sure rest was secure. Couldn't have asked for a better job or company!!!! Dug up the minimum of yard, to make springtime repair easier.

Description of Work
Excavating collapsed sewer line.

Category excavators,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

10/31/2017

Susan S.

Kevin was great to work with from the first phone call all the way through until the buyer was satisfied with the work performed. He was responsive to each phone call, text, and email. The work was done correctly the first time and he put things back in order from the excavation. Kevin provided his expertise and was committed to staying with the project until everyone involved was satisfied. I highly recommend Minneapolis & Suburban Sewer & Water Inc.

Description of Work
Needed sewer line repair work done in a timely manner to meet closing requirements for the sale of a home. This involved repairs under the street and under the sidewalk.

Category excavators,plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/17/2017

LaRae E.

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of Mpls Suburban Sewer and Water! Even when I offered to pay Kevin for the time he spent diagnosing the problem, he would not take any money. Kind and polite, sincere and caring service!

Description of Work
I had no idea of what kind of work I needed to have done when I found the basement shower filled with dirty water. I called a plumber who told me I needed to call someone who could work on the sewer. The City of Edina recommended Minneapolis Suburban Sewer and Water. I called them and Kevin came out within a short time. He spent about an hour going through the house, following pipes, etc until he discovered our problem was with our lift station. In the end, he diagnosed the problem--we need a new lift station but this is not their specialty. He would not take any money for all the time he spent. He also spent more of his precious time contacting other people who could do this kind of work, making sure we would be taken care of. He also was careful in referring us to people who wouldn't charge "an arm and a leg."

Category plumbing,wells,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

09/25/2017

JEANNE O.

Minneapolis and Suburban Sewer and Water's response satisfied all of my primary objectives. They provided a free video inspection of my sewer line. Ron was great! He really listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. He even drew me a picture to help me understand how a sewer line is constructed. ( As I understood it, there are connection points along every two feet of sewer line. Each connection point has a seal that can break down with age - this is where roots can enter the line.) He then started the camera inspection and explained the things I saw on the video output. He pointed out each connection point along the line and also explained some of the other things we saw. At the end of the camera inspection he gave me his conclusion: For the age of my house (1946) my sewer line was in good shape. Cleaning the line every two years should be fine. I thanked him profusely. He really relieved the anxiety I have felt since the line was cleaned in 2016. I am so happy I got a second opinion! Another company's repair estimate was for more the $10,000.

Description of Work
My sewer line has had tree root problems for about 30 years. Annual line cleaning has been effective in keeping the line open. However in 2016 a different sewer company told me the sewer line problem had gotten worse. They broke a blade while cleaning the line. They indicated this problem should be addressed in 2017. In Sept. 2017 I requested estimates from three sewer companies to evaluate the line and propose solutions for problems found. My primary objectives were to: 1) identify the condition of my sewer line, 2) obtain cost estimates to repair it, and 3) to understand how the repair work would impact my house and landscaping.

Category excavators,plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

05/15/2017

Kathy A.

Seamless. Kevin, Ron and crew are real pros.

Description of Work
Waterline: replaced. Sewer Line: root removal and installation of Perma-Liner.

Category excavators,plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

Residential and small commercial sewer and water repairs, replacement, trench less sewer lining and new residential sewer & water installation.

Ask for details.