Mid-State Seamless Gutters

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

DBA: Diverse Enterprises Inc. We specialize in Seamless Gutter Installation. We are a family owned company. We've been in business since 2007. We love what we do and we truly care about our customers. Your happiness and satisfaction with our work is what keeps us going strong! Our reputation

2022 Super Service Award

gutter repair (224)gutter cleaning (23)drain pipe installation (5)plumbers (5)snow removal (1)

08/31/2022

Beth B.

The crew were very professional and polite. The supervisor made sure we were happy with the result and knew what was being installed. When they were finished the crew made sure all materials were cleaned up and that I was happy with the result before they left. They were efficient and did a great job!

Description of Work
Front Gutters

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

06/30/2022

Rose S.

Excellent. Fast, friendly and informative quote. Install scheduled a few days later. Experienced job foreman. Quality products and installation.

Description of Work
Seamless gutters

Work Completed On 06/24/2022

06/09/2022

Darryl S.

The owner came out and measured the house, presented a detailed plan and explained what was needed (size of gutters, downspouts and other components). We went with the largest gutters, because of our roof size, as recommended by Mid-State Seamless Gutters. The cost was less than the two other gutter companies I had do an estimate and I got larger gutters and better fasteners. The install crew showed up on time, were very professional, explain everything and cleaned everything up before leaving. Great job!

Description of Work
Rain gutters installed on a new house.

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/10/2022

J S.

Job was Outstanding - Mid-State Seamless was great from Estimate through completion. Very knowledgeable, responsive and high quality work.

Description of Work
New Gutter Installation

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

04/25/2022

Mitchell K.

We reached out to Seamless Gutters with a request for them to provide an estimate for gutters. They were able to very quickly come to our property, measure, and provide an exact cost for the gutter material and installation cost. Working with them was a very easy process. When Bob, the owner, came out to measure. He provided the estimate as well as the background to the company. He shared warranty information and explained the process of hanging the gutters. They did not require anyone to be home for the install. I received a call from the operations manger stating they would be out in the next few days. The following day, when I arrived home from work, the gutters were installed! Due to the easy process, timely communication, and quick installation, I would recommend working with Seamless gutters!

Description of Work
Gutters installed

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

01/15/2022

Harry H.

All of the work by Mid-States Gutters crew was high quality. The estimator, crew chief and installers were all punctual and responsive to our questions and needs. The installation crew worked quickly and efficiently. Most importantly, the finished installation looks great and was done for a reasonable price. We will use their services again in the future!

Description of Work
Added new gutters and downspouts to the back side of our house.

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

11/11/2021

Don O.

Awesome service, they fit us in the schedule just before the end of October like they said. The worker was right on time for the install and was so efficient and very professional. If I ever need to do any work to the gutters again they will be my first call.

Description of Work
We had some gutters damaged by a falling tree branch. We received a very fair and affordable estimate that even included a third downspout which we never had.

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

Review for Mid-State Seamless Gutters - 8401 73rd Ave N, Minneapolis, MN - 39539814

09/13/2021

Maria P.

It really well. The whole process was seamless from scheduling to install. Would definitely recommend!!!

Description of Work
Gutters Installed

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

07/15/2021

Tara N.

Everything looks great for the most part. There is a gap left between where the downspout ends and the ground, so I placed a brick under it to level it out. Afraid the dog will clothes line himself or someone will trip and bend the downspout. Otherwise overall happy with everything!

Description of Work
Added gutters to garage/cleaned house gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

06/03/2021

Dan P.

Crew of three took about and hour or so to install and clean up after.

Description of Work
Gutters and down spouts on front porch and rear lower level back of house.

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Review for Mid-State Seamless Gutters - 8401 73rd Ave N, Minneapolis, MN - 39355695

05/04/2021

adam K.

I've used them actually 2 different times, great job both times! one of my hinges got wrecked on my downspouts, they responded promptly and sent me free replacements!!! I will use these guys again for sure and would recommend them !!!

Description of Work
Gutters and hinged Downspouts

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

01/14/2021

Jason L.

Great! They were polite, professional and prompt. Quality of work was great.

Description of Work
Gutter above garage door and along side of garage

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

11/15/2020

Mike C.

Never happened due to no contact from the customer!!!

Description of Work
Never received a call.... Angies's should remove this company!!!!!!

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

10/07/2020

Darrell S.

Eric and Eddie arrived about 2 p.m. on Wednesday, September 30th. Eric immediately reviewed all of the various parts of the job with me, so that we were in complete agreement about the work to be done under the contract. Eric and Eddie completed the job in two hours. Eric then reviewed with me all the work to make sure everything was completed. They did a great job. I was totally pleased with their work and their approach. I would definitely hire Mid-State Seamless Gutters again!

Description of Work
replaced gutters, added the VALOR system, and replaced down spouts on the house, front and back. Added gutter covers to the existing gutters on the garage (east and west).

Category gutter repair, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

05/19/2020

Meegan B.

Excellent Service provided from start to finish from Mid-State Seamless Gutters. Bob came out and walked us through all of options and couldn't be happier. We have a ton of trees in our yard so we went with the Valor covers & so far they do not disappoint! Worth every penny spent. Erik and his crew were professional & had great attention to detail on our home & garage. We had a ton of debris in our old gutters but they cleaned everything up not leaving any cleanup for us to do. Once they were finished he walked us all around the house showing us the work & how the new downspouts work. Thanks Erik & team on a job well done!

Description of Work
Replacement of Gutters

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

05/06/2020

Michelle L.

The gutters look great! They were professional, financially reasonable, and friendly.

Description of Work
New Gutters

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

05/05/2020

KAREN M.

The people at Mid-State Seamless gutters were great to deal with. I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed a new gutter on the side of my house. Mid-State had done the other gutters on our house a few years ago.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

02/13/2020

Tim W.

It went excellent. It was a very nice experience overall.

Description of Work
New gutters for the entire home.

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

11/13/2019

REBECCA R.

Everyone at Mid-State Seamless Gutters was great to deal with. The gutters were installed efficiently and the area was cleaned up. The price was very reasonable too! I highly recommend them

Description of Work
New gutter system

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

08/30/2019

Julie W.

Excellent work installing gutters and downspouts. Professional and pleasant team from start to finish. Competitive pricing.

Description of Work
Installation of gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

08/17/2019

Jim L.

Mostly been described above which meant things went great. The sales person and the installers were outstanding When it comes time to replace all the gutters they will be on my list. Quality of materials and their price was excellent.

Description of Work
replaced 2 downspouts and extended extensions. Moved one downspout and installed new gutter with downspout and extension. Installed new gutter and downspout for the garage. This was all done to channel water from entering the basement. The results were excellent. We have had several storms and no water in the basement and the sump pump has hardly been needed.

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

08/13/2019

Nancy K.

Absolutely great! The job was done quickly and painlessly. Extremely professional owners and workers. I would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Our gutters came down in a storm.

08/13/2019

Jill F.

The sales rep who came to the house was thorough and answered all of our questions. Phones calls were answered promptly and the estimated timeframe for installation was shorter than expected. The installers were extremely knowledgeable and had to make some changes the day of. Their attitude was so positive and helpful, the quality of the work was A+.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair