Lakewoods Remodeling Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2004

Minnesotan residents from the entire Metro area have trusted Lakewoods Remodeling, Inc when they are in need of reliable and quality service on their home improvements and repairs. Lakewoods Remodeling has a proven track record of providing our customers with great service for over nine years now.

roofing (336)siding companies (54)gutter repair (48)roof snow removal (27)general contractors (22)window replacement (20)insulation (20)door installation (12)decks & porches (11)woodworking (9)snow removal (5)skylight installation (5)

10/30/2020

Jon B.

It went as planned, and the work was completed on time, and as promised. The crew left a clean site after completing the work. We used Lakewoods Remodeling, Inc. seven years ago, so yes, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
A full roof replacement, and a gutter from hail damage.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/29/2020

Dell M.

Scott was great to work with. He is very knowledgeable and wasn’t pushy but spent the time to educate us about the pros and cons of the various options. This was really helpful because he raised a number of ideas to consider that we would not have thought of on our own. Scott’s team was very professional and did a great job. They were patient in responding to questions and flexible in addressing specific priorities that we noted. Scott kept in touch daily as the project progressed and was available to address our questions. We are excited about the new look and glad we chose Lakewoods Remodeling.

Description of Work
Tear off existing cedar siding and replace with vinyl and LP siding

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/28/2020

Jesse G.

Scott and team were excellent in replacing my roof and working with my schedule and special requests. I appreciated their professionalism and communication before, during and after the project.

Description of Work
Roof replacements

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

08/20/2020

Patrick D.

They did a superb job. Great attention to details. Great clean up at the end of the job. Just perfect job.👍

Description of Work
Re-roofing the whole house

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Review for Lakewoods Remodeling Inc - 9001 E Bloomington Fwy, Minneapolis, MN - 38814629

08/05/2020

Adrian B.

I hired Scott to repair damage to our siding and he did a phenomenal job. He was the 3rd contractor to bid the job. Scott was the only one who addressed every concern I had before I even brought it up. Without having made any commitments to hire him, within an hour of him leaving our house he called to tell me he tracked down our exact siding and found a distributor. That solidified my decision to hire him and exemplifies our experience with him. He made everything easy, had all the details worked out and communicated frequently. What I especially appreciated was his experience working with insurance companies. He knew exactly what they would need to process our claim quickly and without hassle. I highly recommend Scott and will hire him again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Siding repair

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

06/26/2020

Bruce L.

I found Lakewood’s Remodeling on Angie’s list and I’m happy I did. Scott Rise and his team did a great job, both in the work they performed as well as the communications they provided. The roof and soffits looks great and everything was picked up at the end of the job. The work was completed on schedule and per the quote. From the beginning Scott was readily available and keeping me updated. It was a good experience from start to finish and I would definitely work with Lakewood on other projects.

Description of Work
New roof and soffits

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

06/18/2020

Sharon K.

Scott Rise and his team did a great job - the roof looks great - it was done in less then a day, everything was picked up at the end of the job. We would definitely work with Lakewood on other projects.

Description of Work
Tear off and replace roof

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

10/14/2019

LORI M.

Lakewoods Remodeling was fabulous! Several homes in my neighborhood received hail damage in July. I had SEVERAL roofing companies trolling my neighborhood and knocking on my door. I dreaded having to go through the whole process of getting the roof replaced but knew I had to get it done. I chose Lakewoods Remodeling from Angies list and I have had no regrets. Scott has been great from the minute I contacted Lakewoods. He is responsive to phone calls, answered all my questions, kept me updated and dealt with my insurance company directly. The crew that replaced the roof did a great job and did a thorough clean up. In less than a day I had a new roof and skylight.

Description of Work
Roof and skylight replaced after storm damage

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

10/11/2019

Cameron R.

We had a great experience with Lakewoods from start to finish. I was the GC for our whole house remodel and Scott helped me to understand all that would happen with our roof and even gave me tips to help keep our roof and attic in great shape. We have already recommended them to two friends looking for new roofs. Thanks

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

08/27/2019

Dan F.

We had an insurance claim to replace our siding as it was storm damaged. From the first phone call I made to him, Scott from Lakewoods Remodeling was incredibly helpful. He was so knowledgeable and experienced with the entire insurance claim process and was always a step ahead. He was also so experienced with different types of siding and was able to lay out all the options in a simple manner without any pressure to up-sell and gave us great advice regarding color choice taking into consideration how we had to match the roof, soffits, fascia and brick. All of the work was done perfectly, with great attention to detail. It was very efficient and it was immediately cleaned up upon completion. Scott also helped us by noticing issues with our gutters and how cable is hooked up to our house and helped us fix these issues. They were not related to his work but he gave us guidance on how to fix them even though it gave him no benefit. At every step he and his crew were completely thorough, responsive, professional and just a pleasure to work with. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The siding on our house was replaced

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

08/12/2019

William J.

Absolutely great! AAA, 5 stars, there are not enough superlatives to describe these guys. The rep (Bill) kept me informed, stopped by twice on the day of the work, and managed to have the dumpster removed on the following day (Saturday) which was a big help. The work supervisor (Victor) kept everything moving efficiently. The crew arrived at 7:15 and the job was finished by 4:15. Cleanup was thorough. The roof looks terrific.

Description of Work
Roof removal and replacement, house and garage.

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

06/19/2019

Suzanne D.

From the first estimate to the finished roof it was totally easy and professional. They did a great job on the roof, cleaned up after word, and I felt the price was very fair . I would highly recommend this company they do what they say they’re going to do and are honest. And I got a beautiful roof!

Description of Work
Re-roofing

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

03/04/2019

JUDY V.

I used my Angie’s List Gold Plan benefits to help locate a contractor to help with removal of snow and ice dams following record snowfall in February 2019. The online chat agent sent me contact info for four contractors and I contacted each one by email. Scott got back to me first and his quote was reasonable, so I asked him to find a spot on his calendar to schedule the work. He sent out a crew of three of the hardest working guys I’ve seen. My hundred and three year old house had a scary fringe of icicles all around the upper roof plus over a foot of snow on the lower front and back roofs. I knew I was looking at serious water damage once the real melting got underway if I did nothing, so I was very grateful for their help. The three guys worked three hours each to clear all the snow and ice. If you want to save money you can clean up your own sidewalks and decks after they shovel down the snow. I asked them to clean up the walks and decks at their hourly rate, and it was worth it to me to also have that part done. Just remember that demand will go up as all this snow and ice starts to melt and you will want a reliable crew to work on your roof, so plan accordingly.

Description of Work
Roofing repairs

Category roofing, roof snow removal

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

Review for Lakewoods Remodeling Inc - 9001 E Bloomington Fwy, Minneapolis, MN - 37743276

01/05/2019

Susan W.

We were very pleased with the work done by Lakewood. They gave a quick response to all of our questions and took time to help us pick out a color for the shingles to match our siding and front door. Workers arrived on time and completed the roof in one day and the gutters in a second day. We would certainly hire them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/01/2018

12/11/2018

Michael S.

The project was very well organized. Bill Mossberg, was the project manager, very friendly and experienced. He answered all of our questions very thoroughly and managed to get our roof done before the cold weather set in! The price was moderate but well worth the money considering how professional and expediently the project was handled. The entire roof was completed with architectural shingles including some major re-decking in 2 days! They also installed about 40 feet of wood trim. Everything was performed quickly and Bill kept us up to date throughout the entire process! I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Re-roof of home and garage

Category roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Karen J.

Amazingly well. Great work and unbelievable service!

Description of Work
New front siding and roof

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

Review for Lakewoods Remodeling Inc - 9001 E Bloomington Fwy, Minneapolis, MN - 37519992

Paula C.

We would highly recommend Lakewoods for roofing, siding and gutters. Our project was a full exterior remodel and everything went so smoothly! The estimate from Scott was reasonable and the attention to detail in our project was appreciated. His communication with us was awesome! We were very pleased with the crews that worked on each part of the project. They were skilled and knowledgeable workers who consistently showed respect for our property. The materials used in all aspects of the project were high quality. We would definitely use Lakewoods Remodeling for any future needs. They made a huge remodeling project seem so easy by taking care of every detail for us.

Description of Work
New roof, siding, gutters

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

Ed M.

In my 20+ years of being a home owner, Scott & Lakewoods Remodeling are the best contractors that I have ever worked with. After the 2017 hailstorm, Scott worked tirelessly with the insurance company to make sure that I was fairly represented. As a result, the insurance company agreed that a full re-roof & reside was the fair settlement. In addition, despite the difficulties with the insurance company, Scott was also able to replace (instead of repair) my badly damaged AC unit at no additional cost. Scott's crew does excellent work and are very professional. I would not hesitate to hire Lakewoods remodeling for any future projects.

Description of Work
Roof, Siding & Gutters

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

10/30/2018

Joanne H.

I found Lakewood’s Remodeling on Angie’s list and was definitely not disappointed with our choice. From the beginning of the process to the end Scott was readily available and patient in walking us through the process. Scott dealt directly with our insurance company taking that off our plate. I have already given out Lakewood’s information to a couple of people.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters and downspouts and a lot of misc items

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

10/27/2018

John T.

A hail storm in May 2017 created enough damage to replace the roof, siding and gutters. The roof was done in July, 2018 and the guys were right on time and worked all day finishing the job late that night. They did a great job of cleaning up as well. The siding and gutters were done in October, 2018 and the house looks great. I am giving a B rating for professionalism only because the siding team could have done a little better job in the final clean-up. I should probably give them a break considering the miserably cold wet weather they had to endure. Very satisfied overall.

Description of Work
New roof, siding, and gutters

Work Completed On 10/27/2018

09/28/2018

Kim B.

What a fantastic company! This was an insurance claim and Bill did everything he could to make sure I was getting exactly what I needed. He replaced our ugly box vents with more efficient ridge vents, and replaced all the other roof "accessories" with new pieces which wasn't done when the original owner had the roof redone a few years ago (they were all rusted). Bill is also very responsive and replied to my many emails within a few minutes of me sending them. Bill's team arrived promptly at 7a and our entire roof (29 square) was finished and the yard was cleaned by 4p. I will definitely be working with this company again!

Description of Work
Total removal and replacement of new roof

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

Review for Lakewoods Remodeling Inc - 9001 E Bloomington Fwy, Minneapolis, MN - 37433230

09/15/2018

Ellen J.

The entire roof was done in one day. I was satisfied with the workmanship. Except for the flashing around the chimney - which was subsequently redone w/o any hassle. The gutter covers (LEAFPROOF brand) were installed after the roof. I was concerned that they may not handle a large amount of rain, but we had a torrential downpour shortly after and they worked great! I should have had these installed years ago - no more cleaning out the gutters. Our neighbors also had LEAFPROOF installed (also by Lakewoods) about 10 yrs ago and have never had a problem or needed the gutters cleaned out. Roof: $10,000 Leafproof gutter covers: $3400

Description of Work
Re-roofed our house and installed LEAFPROOF gutter covers.

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

12/16/2017

Gregg K.

The job was done quickly and efficiently and the clean up was reasonably good. I noticed one problem, but when I pointed it out to them they responded quickly to resolve the issue.

Description of Work
New roof for my house

Work Completed On 12/16/2017