Lakewoods Remodeling Inc

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2022

9001 E Bloomington Fwy Ste 144

Minneapolis, MN 55420

Minnesotan residents from the entire Metro area have trusted Lakewoods Remodeling, Inc when they are in need of reliable and quality service on their home improvements and repairs. Lakewoods Remodeling has a proven track record of providing our customers with great service for over nine years now. Lakewoods Remodeling has received the prestigious Angie's List Super Service Award several times due to their continued dedication to their customers overall satisfaction and outstanding customer reviews. Lakewoods Remodeling is one of the few elite home improvement contractors across the country to receive this award....

roofing (336)siding companies (54)gutter repair (48)roof snow removal (27)general contractors (22)window replacement (20)insulation (20)door installation (12)decks & porches (11)woodworking (9)snow removal (5)skylight installation (5)

10/30/2020

Jon B.

It went as planned, and the work was completed on time, and as promised. The crew left a clean site after completing the work. We used Lakewoods Remodeling, Inc. seven years ago, so yes, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
A full roof replacement, and a gutter from hail damage.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/29/2020

Dell M.

Scott was great to work with. He is very knowledgeable and wasn’t pushy but spent the time to educate us about the pros and cons of the various options. This was really helpful because he raised a number of ideas to consider that we would not have thought of on our own. Scott’s team was very professional and did a great job. They were patient in responding to questions and flexible in addressing specific priorities that we noted. Scott kept in touch daily as the project progressed and was available to address our questions. We are excited about the new look and glad we chose Lakewoods Remodeling.

Description of Work
Tear off existing cedar siding and replace with vinyl and LP siding

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/28/2020

Jesse G.

Scott and team were excellent in replacing my roof and working with my schedule and special requests. I appreciated their professionalism and communication before, during and after the project.

Description of Work
Roof replacements

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

08/20/2020

Patrick D.

They did a superb job. Great attention to details. Great clean up at the end of the job. Just perfect job.👍

Description of Work
Re-roofing the whole house

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Review for Lakewoods Remodeling Inc - 9001 E Bloomington Fwy, Minneapolis, MN - 38814629

08/05/2020

Adrian B.

I hired Scott to repair damage to our siding and he did a phenomenal job. He was the 3rd contractor to bid the job. Scott was the only one who addressed every concern I had before I even brought it up. Without having made any commitments to hire him, within an hour of him leaving our house he called to tell me he tracked down our exact siding and found a distributor. That solidified my decision to hire him and exemplifies our experience with him. He made everything easy, had all the details worked out and communicated frequently. What I especially appreciated was his experience working with insurance companies. He knew exactly what they would need to process our claim quickly and without hassle. I highly recommend Scott and will hire him again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Siding repair

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

06/26/2020

Bruce L.

I found Lakewood’s Remodeling on Angie’s list and I’m happy I did. Scott Rise and his team did a great job, both in the work they performed as well as the communications they provided. The roof and soffits looks great and everything was picked up at the end of the job. The work was completed on schedule and per the quote. From the beginning Scott was readily available and keeping me updated. It was a good experience from start to finish and I would definitely work with Lakewood on other projects.

Description of Work
New roof and soffits

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

06/18/2020

Sharon K.

Scott Rise and his team did a great job - the roof looks great - it was done in less then a day, everything was picked up at the end of the job. We would definitely work with Lakewood on other projects.

Description of Work
Tear off and replace roof

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

10/14/2019

LORI M.

Lakewoods Remodeling was fabulous! Several homes in my neighborhood received hail damage in July. I had SEVERAL roofing companies trolling my neighborhood and knocking on my door. I dreaded having to go through the whole process of getting the roof replaced but knew I had to get it done. I chose Lakewoods Remodeling from Angies list and I have had no regrets. Scott has been great from the minute I contacted Lakewoods. He is responsive to phone calls, answered all my questions, kept me updated and dealt with my insurance company directly. The crew that replaced the roof did a great job and did a thorough clean up. In less than a day I had a new roof and skylight.

Description of Work
Roof and skylight replaced after storm damage

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

10/11/2019

Cameron R.

We had a great experience with Lakewoods from start to finish. I was the GC for our whole house remodel and Scott helped me to understand all that would happen with our roof and even gave me tips to help keep our roof and attic in great shape. We have already recommended them to two friends looking for new roofs. Thanks

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

08/27/2019

Dan F.

We had an insurance claim to replace our siding as it was storm damaged. From the first phone call I made to him, Scott from Lakewoods Remodeling was incredibly helpful. He was so knowledgeable and experienced with the entire insurance claim process and was always a step ahead. He was also so experienced with different types of siding and was able to lay out all the options in a simple manner without any pressure to up-sell and gave us great advice regarding color choice taking into consideration how we had to match the roof, soffits, fascia and brick. All of the work was done perfectly, with great attention to detail. It was very efficient and it was immediately cleaned up upon completion. Scott also helped us by noticing issues with our gutters and how cable is hooked up to our house and helped us fix these issues. They were not related to his work but he gave us guidance on how to fix them even though it gave him no benefit. At every step he and his crew were completely thorough, responsive, professional and just a pleasure to work with. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The siding on our house was replaced

Work Completed On 08/27/2019